Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

14 hours ago, YankeeBaseball0934f said:

The Conneticut Cats (with that same rhetoric)?

I like that direction. Variation on the Connecticut Cats / Big Cats / Bengals / White Tigers

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

3 hours ago, mjd77 said:

That's terrible...looks like a soccer jersey.

No it doesn’t, it looks like a bad version of the Sox jersey. If anything it’s a bad replica of the jazz alternate from a couple years ago

47 minutes ago, Sykotyk said:

It's not terrible. It looks like one of those horrible soccer jersey from the 90s.

Fixed your quote

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Salem Red Sox to play as Beer Mongers

April 16, 2019 - 16:02 PM

The Salem Red Sox are among the 15 percent of affiliated minor league baseball teams still named for their parent club, but that won’t stop them from brewing up at least a little bit of fun. The team, Boston’s Class-A […]

Read More...

10 minutes ago, NicDB said:

Is it me, or does every region of the country not automatically known for something else try to claim they're a hub for craft brewing now?

Maybe they're not automatically known for something else because there's nothing there to do, so without something better to do they end up brewing beer in their spare time?

• Like 2

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

I live in Roanoke (Salem is right next door).

This is not a craft brewing hub by any stretch of the imagination.

Hell, one of the big stories this week was Deschutes essentially pulling the plug on building their East Coast headquarters here.

• Like 2

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

I’ve long believed that, in isolation, every human society will develop three things:

1. A system of governance;
  2. A mythology; and 
  3. An alcoholic beverage, made from whatever’s on hand. 

You only have cereal grains?  Ferment those.  Beer if you’ve also got hops, vodka if you don’t.  If you’ve got lots of sugar cane about, try some rum. Only have rice?  That means sake.  Kampai! 😛 

• Like 4