Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

Umm...

B33OMorIMAAvZ2B.jpg

...via Benjamin Hill on Twitter. I'm not liking the sound of this. The Storm have one of my favorite single-A identities. They could stand for some minor uniform set tweaks, but with Brandiose coming along, one of the fiercest clubs out there is about to get cute and cuddly.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Brandiose comes up with. Thursday will have South Bend Cubs, Daytona Cubs, and the Lake Elsinore Storm revealings.

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

Umm...

B33OMorIMAAvZ2B.jpg

...via Benjamin Hill on Twitter. I'm not liking the sound of this. The Storm have one of my favorite single-A identities. They could stand for some minor uniform set tweaks, but with Brandiose coming along, one of the fiercest clubs out there is about to get cute and cuddly.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Brandiose comes up with. Thursday will have South Bend Cubs, Daytona Cubs, and the Lake Elsinore Storm revealings.

South Bend: Cute anthropomorphic shamrock swinging bat.

Daytona: Cute anthropomorphic race car swinging bat.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Umm...

B33OMorIMAAvZ2B.jpg

Ha. Better not be a race car swinging a bat. I could handle the shamrock.

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

IMO the South Bend Cubs should have went with Studio Simon, the firm that designed the Tennesse Smokies update, instead of Brandiose

Here is a little hint thats been mentioned before......Brandiose is not doing South Bend.

Umm...

B33OMorIMAAvZ2B.jpg

Ha. Better not be a race car swinging a bat. I could handle the shamrock.

Daytona is a Studio Simon rebrand. I'm not expecting a race car, but I could be wrong.

There is another rebrand coming at the end of the week from Brandiose and its not Lake Elsinore....

So far we are waiting on possibly 6 more rebrands (South Bend, Daytona, OKC, ______, ______ &_______).

Could Brandiose's mystery project be the remainder of the Nashville Sounds set? We haven't heard anything since the original guitar pick N was released, and since they just announced a new coaching staff, the possibility exists that they could kill two birds with one stone.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Great, no online feed or anything for OKC rebrand. Guess we just sit tight for a few minutes...

But good point Lamprey, Nashville could (and should) be coming soon. I like the looks of it so far, but at any rate I really hope the vest jerseys are gone for good. Way too many of those in MiLB.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

Great, no online feed or anything for OKC rebrand. Guess we just sit tight for a few minutes...

But good point Lamprey, Nashville could (and should) be coming soon. I like the looks of it so far, but at any rate I really hope the vest jerseys are gone for good. Way too many of those in MiLB.

Nashville is one I am counting as we already know of. Just waiting on the full reveal for some strange reason...

I went to look up the Nashville Sounds's shop so I could look at those vest jerseys that Mojo mentioned, and... nothing. http://sounds.milbstore.com/store.cfm?store_id=87 Could this be a sign of things to come, or am I late to the party?

On the OKC Dodgers, I really liked the Redhawks identity and I'm not a huge fan of the whole "mirroring the parent club" trend that we've seen in South Bend and such, but at the very least it looks classy. It's not like the Dodgers have a terrible brand anyways, and the OKC logo looks great to me, plus good work on incorporating the bricks into the logo. Any word on who made the design?

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!