Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

The timber rattlers will be having a design a bp jersey contest

I think it's about time they did an entire rebrand. Their entire identity seems a bit stale. I don't mind the logos, but maybe a better color palette would freshen things up a bit. The maroon and black just seems really dull, IMO.

"Appleton Foxes" has a nice ring to it.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Fox_Cityz_Foxz_logo.jpg

(Apparently they've renamed themselves recently, though the new logo isn't exactly good, either.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The timber rattlers will be having a design a bp jersey contest

I think it's about time they did an entire rebrand. Their entire identity seems a bit stale. I don't mind the logos, but maybe a better color palette would freshen things up a bit. The maroon and black just seems really dull, IMO.

Yes, this!

Supposedly, one of the reasons they dropped the "Appleton" moniker is because Fox Cities Stadium in technically in Grand Chute. If that's still an issue, they could always revert back to the Fox Cities Foxes.

Either way, there's way too much history behind the Foxes name to let it sit dormant, and the fox makes for a perfect minor league mascot.

Robbie Aaron of the Tortugas posted this on Twitter today

B4hu0w4CUAAaR_3.jpg

Looks even better in real life!

That's a great hat. New Era, please make a low crown version...

That actually looks like a low crown version. It looks like it has a similar build to my on-field Marlins hat.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Robbie Aaron of the Tortugas posted this on Twitter today

B4hu0w4CUAAaR_3.jpg

Looks even better in real life!

That's a great hat. New Era, please make a low crown version...

That actually looks like a low crown version. It looks like it has a similar build to my on-field Marlins hat.

Nah, it's a regular 59fifty. Low crowns are noted on the label on the brim as such, plus the left and right seams "suck in" at the temples and then get wider at the top of the hat. Classic, regular 59fifty.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.