Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

The Memphis Redbirds are revealing a new look on Thursday:
B87nJogIUAAtE-N.png
(Source Tweet)

Having seen the new logo set, I can verify it puts their brand more in-line with St. Louis (see image #2 here), which makes sense now that the Cardinals own the Redbirds.

I can also say this is not the final reveal in MiLB...

Cool, I'm in favor of it. Memphis was always the one weak link in the chain when it came to consistent branding throughout the Cardinals' farm system. I know people here get itchy about duplication through the minor-league ranks, but if any team should have a consistently branded farm system, it should be the one that invented the whole idea.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

B87nJogIUAAtE-N.png

(Source Tweet)

Having seen the new logo set, I can verify it puts their brand more in-line with St. Louis (see image #2 here), which makes sense now that the Cardinals own the Redbirds.

West Virginia Black Bears, that's the last one right??

B87nJogIUAAtE-N.png

(Source Tweet)

And the Frisco RoughRiders.
  • Like 1

B87nJogIUAAtE-N.png

(Source Tweet)

When is that rebrand due

B87nJogIUAAtE-N.png

(Source Tweet)

Since that second link of yours links to AutoZone Park renovations now, I decided to search that Twitter hashtag on the photo... and the Redbirds didn't even use it. #RebirdsReveal instead. Oops.

But that one looks to be in line with Cardinals logos of the past and present.

B87nJogIUAAtE-N.png

(Source Tweet)

When is that rebrand due
Don't recall the exact date, it's a few weeks out still I believe.

I eagerly await Brandiose's completely artificial justification for a Theodore Roosevelt motif for Frisco.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I eagerly await Brandiose's completely artificial justification for a Theodore Roosevelt motif for Frisco.

He could go with the extreme stretch that he trained the Roughriders in Texas. But that was at Ft. Sam Houston. In San Antonio. he could always pretend they took the train past Frisco though. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

He could go with the extreme stretch that he trained the Roughriders in Texas. But that was at Ft. Sam Houston. In San Antonio. he could always pretend they took the train past Frisco though. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I may be in the minority here, but if they did something based off of Teddy I think it would be pretty damn cool. The actual name of the team is based off of Teddy Roosevelt's "Rough Rider" Calvary. So why would something with Teddy be such a stretch? Maybe I'm missing something here...besides the hatred for everything Brandiose.

Because with Brandiose wouldn't be just Teddy Roosevelt themed... It would be a Teddy Moose-Bear with a mustache and spectacles riding a rocking horse while carrying a comically large bat in one hand and a chicken fried steak in the other.

• Like 2

Because with Brandiose wouldn't be just Teddy Roosevelt themed... It would be a Teddy Moose-Bear with a mustache and spectacles riding a rocking horse while carrying a comically large bat in one hand and a chicken fried steak in the other.

I obviously know you are exaggerating, but I still say unlikely. However something with Teddy riding a horse or something along those lines would be pretty nice IMO especially compared to the existing Frisco set.

I always find Brandoise odd. I love and hate there stuff. It's like they seem to wanna do the same thing with every team.

I wish they could've figured out a way to hook the M on the bat. I hate when the word is just hovering there, like the Louis on the Cardinals alternate jersey.

Pretty much how I feel about it. Still a nice looking jersey, though.