What are your theoretical best uniform matchups?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Unocal said:

Only matched up twice (1998, 2007)

Just the November 11, 1998 Jaguars-Buccaneers game featured those exact uniform combos. The October 28, 2007 match-up saw the Buccaneers wear their white jerseys and white pants. I prefer the contrast provided by the pewter pants.

If all you can think of is America vs China while watching the Bills play the Chiefs in American football, you've got issues.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

22 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Greatest uniform matchup in the NFL:

https://townsquare.media/site/464/files/2017/11/chiefs-112717-e1511789412981.jpg?w=1200&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/WRhM84g7R6AUUBR2iRHn0HTZMEs=/205x28:1877x969/1600x900/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/47750941/GettyImages-458705338.0.jpg

While I disagree here… you made me think of another fun topic that I won’t post. 
What is truly the best home/away-away/home team matchups? 

There could be an amazing matchup on home/away but fails on away/home.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2021 at 5:12 AM, BBTV said:

If all you can think of is America vs China while watching the Bills play the Chiefs in American football, you've got issues.

I meant color scheme wise.

You don't see red, white and blue and think of the Bills first, unless you're that big of a fan.

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

If we're talking about best in the NBA and if we restrict both teams to their classic looks, the NBA's best has already happened and it was in the Finals.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived