MLB 2021 Season Thread

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

Giants lost today, but how are they this good? I’ve asked this before, but, this can’t last, right? 

That bullpen will need an overhaul. Like, a big one.

I expect they’ll finish with 80+ wins, but probably lose out on a wild card sport to Milwaukee or LA. I’m just as surprised that they’re this good so early into the rebuild. With the last of the Bobby Evans contracts coming off of the books, things are gonna get exciting (in what way? Idk yet).

3 minutes ago, Crabcake said:

The Indians conceded 18 runs today to the Orioles. The Orioles. 

Well, if the Browns are getting their heads out of their asses, someone has to keep the traditional burning Cuyahoga of Cleveland sports mantle alive. 😜

29 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

Well, if the Browns are getting their heads out of their asses, someone has to keep the traditional burning Cuyahoga of Cleveland sports mantle alive. 😜

You know, maybe Spiders is the appropriate name for this lolclub.

16 hours ago, Ridleylash said:

The Cavaliers work their tails off to keep it alive. Please give them the credit they deserve! 

Posted (edited)

Maybe the new name ought to be the Cleveland Inferno because that team is a dumpster fire. You can even bring back the cursive I as a cap logo. Good thing they’re in the AL Central otherwise they’d have to think about blowing up the team.

Edited by Red Comet

On 6/6/2021 at 6:49 PM, Crabcake said:

The Indians conceded 18 runs today to the Orioles. The Orioles. 

Who then promptly put up a 10 spot on the Mets today.

Break up the Orioles.

Phillies have another scheduled Friday off day, despite being in the midst of a home stand. Whoever schedules these ridiculous 2-game weekend series should be killed. Baseball teams should never have Friday off. 

39 minutes ago, dont care said:

He needs either to keep this or fairly above average performances for the rest of his career, or a deep playoff run. 

and we'll see if the crackdown on substances has any impact on his or anyone else's stats.  I kinda don't think it will.