MLB 2021 Season Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LA_Angels said:

My prediction is Texas will take the all star game. If this is true I really hope they don’t shoehorn in powder blue into the visual identity as they did with their uniforms in.... 2019 was it???

Not turning this into a political post. But Texas is trying to pass a nearly identical voting suppression bill. If MLB had an issue in GA. They will also have an issue in Texas. 

3 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Depends on how much preparations for next year they've already made.   They also might want to enjoy the time they have rather than trying to rush.

And we’re getting it in 2022.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

Anyone wondering why the MLB is having trouble navigating the modern era and attracting young, "cool" fans should read this thread.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Dnice said:

Some folks  are suggesting Milwaukee. 

If they truly want to pay tribute to Hank Aaron, Milwaukee is the only other place that makes sense.

Also they owe us for that sham of an ASG they stuck us with in 2001.

I will say either Denver or Yankee stadium ...Milwaukee is a solid nominee.....or Williamsport pa home of the little league world series...but i digress...on topic I am curious on what the design process will be for the logo and branding

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

7 hours ago, Digby said:

Who the hell handles a stressed out cat like this? As if MLB doesn’t have enough problems. 

I doubt they cared about how to handle the cat at that moment and just wanted to get it off the field as fast as possible to get the already long game over with faster. It’s not like she grabbed the thing by it’s head and swung it around a few times and threw it over the outfield wall.

6 hours ago, scraw28 said:

I will say either Denver or Yankee stadium ...Milwaukee is a solid nominee.....or Williamsport pa home of the little league world series...but i digress...on topic I am curious on what the design process will be for the logo and branding

I would probably imagine something similar to what the NBA did: generic logo and either recycled or stock teamwear uniforms.

As for a new location, I would love to have it back in Colorado, but I would say somewhere like Florida or Texas is more likely, since they can probably squeeze more money from those places with ticket sales by the time the game rolls around.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Archived