Mega Artwork of the LA Clippers! (Fan Art for faith)

BenchOnaQUEST

Posted (edited)

Hoping for a miraculous turnaround in the LAC-DAL series, even though the odds are very slim.
Here's an artwork for faith:

So much going on:

• [*]- the HollyHOOD sign,
  • [*]- Pat Bev's eyepatch,
  • [*]- Terance Mann,
  • [*]- Kawhi in the boat,
  • [*]- Rondo in the water,
  • [*]- Serge Ibaka,
  • [*]- Chuck the Condor,
  • [*]- but the spirit of Lou Will is the absolute best, in my opinion!!! What do you guys think?

BTW, you can see a High-Quality version of the FULL artwork at: https://BenchOnaQUEST.com
This has been a 3-month labor of love: sparked by the inspired minds of me, and several other artists. A whole LOT of effort was put into this artwork... It'd be greatly appreciated, if you could RT on Twitter, so more die-hard NBA fans can see it.
Thanks, everyone!! Stay safe!

Best Regards,
Tony, Founder of the #BechOnaQUEST movement

P.S.

This project would not have been possible without the heroic efforts of Dilomski.. what a hero!!

Edited by IceCap
removed the Tweet- please don't use this forum to ask for social media likes or retweets

A quick time-lapse video for those who wish to check out the technique of artist Dilom:

This project would not have been possible without the heroic efforts of Dilomski.. what a hero!!

For a High-Quality version of the FULL artwork go to:  https://BenchOnaQUEST.com
This has been a 3-month labor of love: sparked by the inspired minds of me, and several other artists. A whole LOT of effort was put into this artwork... It'd be greatly appreciated, if you could RT on Twitter, so more die-hard NBA fans can see it.
Thanks, everyone!!

Best Regards,
Tony, Founder of the #BechOnaQUEST movement

Can you find the Mavs logo in this version?

spacer.png

Yeah, so much going on, but the spirit of Lou Will is the absolute best, in my opinion!!!

Again, it'd be Very MUCH Appreciated if you could RT on Twitter, so more die-hard fans can see it.
Thanks!!

• IceCap locked this topic