Tampa Bay Sun Rays Primary Logo

DNAsports

Over in the “Nike Unveils City Connect Uniforms” thread, I suggested that whenever Baltimore gets a crack at the “program”, they go with a Charm City uniform. Now, I’m not well versed in uniform creation, but I can do logos!

With that said, I give you... maybe, possibly, perhaps... Baltimore’s Charm City hat logo!
spacer.png

• The orange and black “C”s for “Charm City”

• There is Irish influence within Baltimore so I figured why not showcase that with a 4-leaf shamrock that ties it back together with the “charm”

Honestly, I’m really pleased with how it came out, but as always, I’m very open to C&C. Thank you!

This looks great! The only difference I might suggest would be to make the black and orange even weights. Right now the orange kinda looks like striping instead of being 2 different C's.

Once Tampa Bay unveiled their fauxback uniforms in 2014, it always made me think that the Rays should've centered their identity around Sun Rays and instead of Devil Rays

spacer.pngspacer.png

C&C appreciated as always 

• DNAsports changed the title to Tampa Bay Sun Rays Primary Logo