Cleveland Spiders in various color schemes.

oldschoolvikings

I did this Cleveland Spiders' concept, and I'm trying out various color schemes. Obviously they could keep navy and red (in fact, my guess is they will), but rebranding is a good opportunity to reduce MLB's overabundance of navy/red teams. 

First, brown and scarlet.  Completely unique color scheme in sports and an easy connection to the Cleveland Browns. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, teeray01 said:

Good to see some cool baseball concepts!  Haven't seen much of that on here lately.   Would you consider doing the old Houston Colt .45s?  I think the blue/gray set is pretty cool.

I'm a big fan of that uniform, too.  Do you mean you just want to see it rendered on this template, or do you want to see an update of it?  I'm not sure what I'd change on it, although they'd never use that name or logo today.

I'm digging the brown and red-orange so far.  But what about wine (primary), navy (secondary), and gold (trim).  It's pretty close to their traditional colors, but would read as distinctly Cleveland because of the similarity to the Cavs.

On 6/19/2021 at 9:18 PM, NicDB said:

I'm digging the brown and red-orange so far.  But what about wine (primary), navy (secondary), and gold (trim).  It's pretty close to their traditional colors, but would read as distinctly Cleveland because of the similarity to the Cavs.

On 6/20/2021 at 1:47 PM, _DietDrPepper_ said:

What about just stealing wine, gold, and navy from the Cavs?

spacer.png

I like all of them except for purple and red.

When someone says "brown and red," that sounds bad, but that actually looks really good. I think the first and third are my favorites because of the VA Tech  and Cavs feels of the other two nice ones.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

22 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

I think the home and alternate looks really good, although on the away, the yellow numbers are unreadable. I’d give them the same treatment you gave the home uniforms. Make the numbers blue and instead of a blue wordmark with red outlines, make red with yellow outlines. Basically just copying the home uniform in terms of color distribution

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Archived