Soccer concept jerseys

MJWalker45

Drew up a few concepts based on some of the best known kits from a couple of the best known teams in the world.

Manchester United

1999 EPL Champions

Pick your best Manchester United Premier League XI | Football News | Sky  Sports

Adidas

H5WcQDW.png

Nike 

ZodfX0R.png

1999 Champions League Winners

Ranking Manchester United's Best Home Kits of the Premier League Era |  Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

Adidas

0eYmtJb.png

Nike

eajJeV5.png

CTTtM2Y.jpg

Nike concept based on 2018 Nigeria shirt pattern/2020 adidas pattern and 2002 original Nike shirt design

2002-04 MANCHESTER UNITED SHIRT L Football / Soccer \ Premier League \  Manchester United | Classic-Shirts.com

1922 Home shirt

Manchester United Kit History - Champions League Shirts

7qVtsJp.png

Newton Heath and Lancashire Railway

This Manchester United concept kit will make Fergie want to put on a fake  moustache - Football Shirt Collective

XgNA58q.png

1968 Away Kit/European Championship Final shirtManchester United fans fume over 'rip off' shirt commemorating 1968  European Cup win

BZ8oZY6.png

KMJDlF8.jpg

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• MJWalker45 changed the title to Soccer concept jerseys

Adidas jerseys need the adistripes even if small. It's their signature, and without them, you could replace the adidas brand for almost any other and will work exactly the same.

Patternwise, almost all of them are nice, apart from Juventus (where the sponsor covers the texture) and the blue Man U kit, where that sash seems to be pointless (I couldn't relate to the original jersey).

On 6/24/2021 at 11:22 AM, johnrafael said:

Adidas jerseys need the adistripes even if small. It's their signature, and without them, you could replace the adidas brand for almost any other and will work exactly the same.

Patternwise, almost all of them are nice, apart from Juventus (where the sponsor covers the texture) and the blue Man U kit, where that sash seems to be pointless (I couldn't relate to the original jersey).

This model is based on Japan's 100th anniversary jersey, which has no stripes. I also abhor having to shoved three stripes into every design, But I'll maybe look at adding something to the sides. 

Adidas Japan 100th Anniversary Kit Released - Now Available at Kitbag -  Footy Headlines

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...

That's a pretty solid concept. Liked the alternate third, even if it's not the most usual association football logo placement.  Otherwise than that, I'd give some attention to the striping in the white one, as well as in the socks. All of those stripes could fit better the curves of the fabric.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WarOnMorons said:

Nice work! I particular like that Walker University concept with the logo on the front of the shirt. It would be cool to see more teams try this

Thanks! I'm surprised more teams don't do that. Pumas is the only one that still does it but a lot of Mexican teams used that idea at one time or another. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I like that Mexico jersey; nice use of colors to it. I feel like the sleeve striping pattern could afford to be a bit bigger to closer match the rest of the shirt, and maybe shifted up so that the top of the sleeves are still in the white stripe sections.

Madrid looks solid; the pattern is verges a tad close to the Adidas teamware pattern for a Nike jersey, but it's still pretty. I'd just say the orange swoosh feels out of place with no other orange on the jersey... You could make it yellow like the logo or blue, and/or you could add a sleeve cuff stripe.

Out of the Walker University ones, I think I like the gold one the most! I feel that the horizontal pinstripes are a bit busy when paired with a logo with so many outlines, but the gold jersey is just so elegant. I'd just change the socks so they match the jersey hoop.

The yellow Arsenal jersey you did is a cool take on the bruised banana, well done.

Archived