2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

1 minute ago, Red Comet said:

It’s a football game, not a morality contest. 

If it was a morality contest, the Chiefs wouldn't have a coach, tomahawk-chopping fans, or half their star players.

They just got what they deserved.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

And now I'm climbing the ladder and putting on my elbow pad... 13 seconds till my kitchen table is bah-gawd broken in half.

• Like 4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Make sure you record it and post it here.

Guess I'm going to be on the ladder for a little while longer.

Just now, Red Comet said:

What was that about getting what we deserved?

We'll see.  Win or lose, I just hope that no junkie Chiefs coach inflicts permanent brain damage on any innocent children this year.  

• Like 6

I had a feeling 13 seconds would still be too much time for Mahomes and Co. 

I have nothing against the Chiefs, but as a parity guy, I’m pulling for the Bills. Plus, Gabriel Davis is having one of the greatest postseason performances ever and I always hate for performances like that to end in losses.

EDIT: Welp

• Like 1

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Josh Allen should urinate on every defensive player during the post-game shower.

• Like 2
  • Hurl 1