2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

2 hours ago, pepis21 said:

I mean that no matter of your status you could get sick and spread it so in this case he put his teammates on a same risk as they put him. The difference is that he might be in worse condition after contracting (but it isn't a rule) so he put himself on a risk more than his teammates.

But if you're more likely to get a symptom-present case if you're unvaxxed (which seems obviously to be the case) then you're more likely to pass it on.  Despite all the crazy product scrubbing we did back in '20, in the end this virus is mostly spread like any other flu... coughing and sneezing your gross particles through the air, and touching your snotty fingers everywhere. If you're more symptom free, you're less likely to be as crazy contagious. True, you can still pass it on, but the smaller the viral load, the better the chance others can be around you and not get it.

Two weeks ago my 10 year old tested positive, although he was recently vaxxed. He had a bit of a fever and a sore throat, but felt better in two days. After 12 days of living together, eating together, sharing a bathroom, etc. my other son and I continue to test negative, while my wife tested positive, with no fever, a vague sore throat, and no other symptoms.  You'll never be able to convince me that we'd have had the same outcome if we'd have been un-vaxxed.

Rodgers 100% put his teammates at greater risk.

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Part of that deal is making sure that he doesn’t miss any games due to reasons other than injury

He wasn't the only player who missed games because being in covid protocol except he was on bigger risk of being more ill.

4r2eer.png

Maybe my Roch Thériault comparison was too generous. Aaron could never attract this many women:

spacer.png

That's the power of preying on the vulnerable and having a large penis, I guess. Don't read about how he treated his followers with "amateur surgery," it's insanely graphic and terrifying.

5 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

Is anyone else concerned that if the Rams win the Superbowl, you'll see a lot of new GMs try to copy them by mortgaging their teams future for some All Star player rentals?

George Allen did the same type of thing with the 1972 Washingtons and it got them to the Super Bowl. I can't recall if any other teams followed his lead. There's nothing new under the sun.

BB52Big.jpg

18 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

While my wife tested positive, with no fever, a vague sore throat, and no other symptoms.

That only prove what I said that is about increase your chances for mild cause and with that Rodgers put himself on a bigger risk and with spreading they were all risk for themselves especially now with omicron. 

26 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

(which seems obviously to be the case)

You're wrong :)

4r2eer.png

27 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

That only prove what I said that is about increase your chances for mild cause and with that Rodgers put himself on a bigger risk and with spreading they were all risk for themselves especially now with omicron. 

You're wrong :)

Consider this an official mod warning. Unfounded medical misinformation will not be tolerated.

• Like 15

VmWIn6B.png

12 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm wrong that people who have had the vaccine usually have less symptoms and a generally easier time with covid?

Nope... I'm not.

You're wrong if you think that I'm unvax (+I'm recover too) . This what you say is same what I said.

4r2eer.png

5 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

You're wrong if you think that I'm unvax (+I'm recover too) . This what you say is same what I said.

Let me try a more gentle approach here. You've made your point, such as it is, now kindly move along. Trust me, you don't want push this any further.

• Like 2

BB52Big.jpg

20 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

So…..Rodgers to Denver?

The Broncos would be an option if they were Super Bowl ready, but are far from that. They've got a few nice pieces on Defense (Chubb, Simmons, Surtain) but the rest of the team is a complete mystery.

I don't think the Niners are on the radar for a QB. Jimmy G is a win away from his second Super Bowl trip with they can't sit Trey Lance forever.

The hot rumor at the moment is Pittsburgh, where Rodgers just would step in for Big Ben on a playoff team.

Personally, I think he's played his last NFL game.

1488.JPG

6uXNWAo.png

8 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

Is anyone else concerned that if the Rams win the Superbowl, you'll see a lot of new GMs try to copy them by mortgaging their teams future for some All Star player rentals?

You mean like what Tampa Bay did last year?

• Like 6
On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

The Broncos would be an option if they were Super Bowl ready, but are far from that. They've got a few nice pieces on Defense (Chubb, Simmons, Surtain) but the rest of the team is a complete mystery.

I don't think the Niners are on the radar for a QB. Jimmy G is a win away from his second Super Bowl trip with they can't sit Trey Lance forever.

The hot rumor at the moment is Pittsburgh, where Rodgers just would step in for Big Ben on a playoff team.

Personally, I think he's played his last NFL game.

1488.JPG

But Rodgers like mysteries, right?

Anyways, I think he might retire. After so many failures with Green Bay, I doubt Rodgers will win anywhere else:

PIT: Yeah, Ben retired, but that team had too many cracks to begin with. An offer hat only got going in the 2nd half, holes in the defense (outside of Watt and Fitzpatrick).

SEA: a straight up Wilson for Rodgers trade sounds good on paper, but Seattle D is atrocious. When Wilson went down, they folded. Rodgers wouldn’t fix much.

Where else would he go and have a chance at winning?

Update from the Mod Squad:

We would greatly appreciate it if you all could limit the discussion in this thread to the NFL. Vaccination talk will end up exactly nowhere. Why it's such a raging debate is anyone's guess, but it is and we believe that this is not the place for that debate.

Thank you.

• Like 6

BB52Big.jpg