2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

19 minutes ago, Kevin W. said:

The last time a team broke a long notable championship drought (the Cubs winning the World Series in 2016) a lot of bad :censored: in the world (that I won't elaborate on lest this turn political) happened.

Please, for the love of God, don't make it worse.

That being said, :censored: that racist :censored:. The only reason why the Chiefs haven't suffered the same fate as the team now known as the WFT is because their logo isn't a caricature or a person. I give it less than ten years before that house of cards eventually collapses and they start reevaluating their identity.

I saw a concept a while back that used a sideways police badge as a new Chiefs logo. That way, they can keep the name and a similar shape with being in racial crosshairs.

1 minute ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

I saw a concept a while back that used a sideways police badge as a new Chiefs logo. That way, they can keep the name and a similar shape with being in racial crosshairs.

Ah yes, the best route to take; replace one controversial issue (Native American mascots) with one that's also controversial. Definitely wouldn't backfire on them.

Honestly, going the Cleveland route and sticking to football iconography might be their best play if they ever rebrand to rid of the arrowhead logo.

• Like 1

Do any non-KC fans really want the Chiefs to win this? 

I already get how people feel about Brady because I'm getting sick of Mahomes and his crazy BS. It was cute the first year or 2 when they won the Super Bowl. Now it's just annoying. 

Plus Bengals - Bills AFC Championship would be so much more fun.

On 1/22/2022 at 6:49 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

What a pick by Hooker!

Side note: this may be a dumb question, but would the Bengals have been better off drafting Penei Sewell than Ja’Marr Chase? The Bengals aren’t getting to the Super Bowl with their current paper thin O-Line.

lol no. Maybe they don’t get to the super bowl this year, but the Bengals aren’t even in the playoffs without Ja’Marr Chase. This debate was settled three months ago. 

• Like 2

PvO6ZWJ.png

My god listening to Tony Romo fangirl over Patrick Mahomes for 4 straight hours has got to be one of the most nauseating experiences for any NFL viewer. I stand by my take that Romo is the single most overrated announcer in sports. 

• Like 3

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

Bills are keeping it close but I just don’t think they’ve got it tonight. 

I'd have felt better had not every other road dog won this weekend.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

No idea if this is true... but it's funny if so:

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Not so fast. 

Sweet.  A guy that beat his son and choked a pregnant woman put your team in the lead.  

• Like 1
  • WOAH 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, dont care said:

Shouldn’t Hill have gotten a taunting penalty for the peace sign during the run. And since it was before he got into the endzone it would have been enforced from the spot of the foul?

I thought so too. But also fine that it wasn't called.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags