2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

50 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

Tampa and Miami both hosted college football games the day before the Packers-Saints game was to be played.  Jacksonville was wide open.

I don't know if hosting college football by itself would've been a huge problem - it's not uncommon at all for some NFL stadiums to have weekend doubleheaders - but that the Bucs played on that field on Thursday, then the Florida/USF game, and the Bucs play at home again for Week 2...it might not have been something the Bucs would've appreciated to have that much happening on their home field in that period of time.

• Like 1

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Jamesizzo said:

Wow. I guess that means justpassingby was right after all. LoL

nope. He was very wrong. 

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Lil Bow Wow upset at Eagles fans takeover at the dumb Atlanta stadium:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 9/14/2021 at 11:48 AM, Kramerica Industries said:

I don't know if hosting college football by itself would've been a huge problem - it's not uncommon at all for some NFL stadiums to have weekend doubleheaders - but that the Bucs played on that field on Thursday, then the Florida/USF game, and the Bucs play at home again for Week 2...it might not have been something the Bucs would've appreciated to have that much happening on their home field in that period of time.

The Bucs do have primary lease on the stadium, so they may have been the first right of refusal.  Jacksonville was an easy decision with the Jaguars on the road, but if all three Florida teams were home things may have been done differently.

On 9/14/2021 at 4:45 PM, Red Comet said:

>Lil Bow Wow

Hide contents

spacer.png

If you ever get the chance, catch the movie he did as a teenager, Roll Bounce.  Fun, touching period piece set in Chicago during the heyday of skating and disco (late 1970s).  Wayne Brady, Mike Epps and Zero from Holes are in it; Chi McBride plays his dad, and Bow Wow did a fantastic job acting.   Also, a great movie you can watch with your kids. 😉

• Like 2

It is what it is.

That was one of the most atrocious two minute drills I have ever seen. I know that they have Greg the Leg kicking, but they could've at less gotten maybe five to ten yards closer. They had the ability to run another play, but instead let the clock tick down unnecessarily to build tension? IDK why. But 1-1 is a helluva lot better than 0-2, obviously. But, they need to be more imperative when it comes to the two minute drill because that was bad. It also didn't really help that the Chargers seemed more than willing to be in on the farce because there were a few junctures where a time out could've helped. (I guess they thought it was futile early on, and just hoped for OT? Bad decision making if that's the case.)

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

I really hate the NFL penalizing momentum.

Also, I live about 10 miles away from Lumen Field and it's pouring at my house. Might get nasty in OT in Seattle.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

31 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I really hate the NFL penalizing momentum.

Also, I live about 10 miles away from Lumen Field and it's pouring at my house. Might get nasty in OT in Seattle.

Oh, it's going to get nasty, alright.. nasty due to the horde of angry Seahawk fans after that meltdown.

• Like 3