Jump to content

2021 NFL Season - Training Camp Through Super Bowl LVI


Recommended Posts

On 7/19/2021 at 3:52 PM, BBTV said:

Wonder if Tom Brady will go, or have some "previously-scheduled arrangement" or be rehabbing something.


Oh, he went. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2021 at 12:34 PM, PittsburghSucks said:

It's July and training camps will be opening this month. The off season went by fast. So looking forward to the 2021 NFL season. Especially for my Cleveland Browns. Who for the first time in 30 plus years are actual Super Bowl contenders. So lets get this thing started...

I'm still super salty about last year lol but you guys deserve all the good fortune. I know quite a few Browns fans and have family in Berea so I'm happy for them too. Just embarrass Baltimore this year instead of us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, JWhiz96 said:

I'm still super salty about last year lol but you guys deserve all the good fortune. I know quite a few Browns fans and have family in Berea so I'm happy for them too. Just embarrass Baltimore this year instead of us.

 

So hopefully the Browns playoff win against the Steelers means the rivalry is back? BTW, I had a job in the mid 90's where Pittsburgh was my territory. I spent 2 days a week there. The Browns only beat the Steelers once while I had that job. And one of the years they beat us 3 times. My customers were great people. Loved talking sports with them. And they were just as pissed as I was when Modell announced the move to Baltimore. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

 

I can't see 3 first round picks for this guy, especially with possible criminal charges still pending. They better take what they can get and move on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I can't see 3 first round picks for this guy, especially with possible criminal charges still pending. They better take what they can get and move on. 

 

We need to wait for all of the facts to come in, but it's looking probably Waton sexually assaulted multiple women in multiple states. I don't know why he's being considered for any kind of football activity at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

 

We need to wait for all of the facts to come in, but it's looking probably Waton sexually assaulted multiple women in multiple states. I don't know why he's being considered for any kind of football activity at all.

And why hasn't the NFL just said, "Go sit this one out".?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:


MLB/the Dodgers placed Trevor Bauer on administrative leave. Does the NFL not have an equivalent?

They do and they used it with Zeke Elliot, and that had less clarity than this does.  Zeke still wasn't charged when his issues were concluded.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

They do and they used it with Zeke Elliot, and that had less clarity than this does.  Zeke still wasn't charged when his issues were concluded.

He’s a high-level quarterback whose trade rumors bring 👀to the League.  They probably already know he’s guilty, but are dragging this out as long as possible so he can be traded (and create another compelling storyline). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

He’s a high-level quarterback whose trade rumors bring 👀to the League.  They probably already know he’s guilty, but are dragging this out as long as possible so he can be traded (and create another compelling storyline). 

As badly as they've managed the Ray Rice situation I would hope they'd put the reputation of the league over a storyline, especially since training camps are opening up now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.