2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

On 10/17/2021 at 8:55 PM, BBTV said:

How is Aaron Rodgers running around the end zone screaming "I F'ing own you!ย  I've always owned you!ย  I'll own you forever!" not taunting?ย  But little ticky-tack BS is?

ย 

It's the HFBoards "trolling an entire fanbase" rule: if the player isn't a victim of your taunts, you can't be called for taunting!

ย 

j/k it's because taunting penalties are a fudge factor for crooked refs where you just point at any black guy on the field and call a taunting penalty, Rodgers is white and the outcome was decided

• Like 5

โ™ซ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneย โ™ซ

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

Washington has released K Dustin Hopkins after struggling big time this season

ย 

They then decided to elevate K Chris Blewitt from the Practice Squad

ย 

Iโ€™m sure this will end well.

What other examples of super ironic names are there in sports?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dont care said:

ย 

front_2133486__08178.1559229358.jpg?c=2

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, Crabcake said:

ย 

I would be somewhat disappointed if he did. Not only would Miami be giving up a ton, they would have a potential criminal commanding the offense and I don't know if I can fully root for a team that has that. The best case scenario would've been to have Tua actually turn out well, but from what I've heard, Flores doesn't trust him enough and was actually against drafting him. I don't know, I just want my team to have a good QB for once, but I don't think I like this way of doing it.

4 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

What can Miami even offer up for himย  at this point?ย 

They don't have a 1st round pick this year, are they just going to go full McVeigh and dump all their 1st rounders for the next 5 years?ย  ย 

I donโ€™t think the Texans are in any place to ask for high picks for Watson. With the legal problems and him not even playing right now the team really has no leverage to ask for what they could have gotten him for 6 months ago.

On 10/20/2021 at 11:59 AM, dont care said:

ย 

running-back-larry-centers-of-the-arizon

ย 

Might qualify...Cardinals fullback Larry Centers.ย 

ย 

-------------

ย 

Also...may not qualify as ironic, butย  it's no less hilarious..ย 

ย 

ย 

killings-likely.jpg

ย 

Oh, but it gets better!

ย 

D72W9GnW4AAOeaS.jpg

ย 

ย 

• Like 5

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff.ย ๐Ÿ˜

|| dribbble || Behanceย ||

I take back what I said about an orangutan being a better defensive coordinator than Steve Spagnuolo.ย 
ย 

Now, it is clear that a mentally exceptional orangutan could do a better job than Spags or whoever is teaching ballhandling skills. I apologize to the normal functioning orangutans for comparing them to Spags.ย 

• Like 5