NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 245/384 - Saint Francis Red Flash

heavybass

Alright... time to stretch the field a bit and go to a team in Arizona... that's in the NAIA who are members of the Rockies conference.

ARIZONA CHRISTIAN FIRESTORM

AMWts8ByZwmQ_NRqaN6JDOjagDkhWpBH3Zw5NAr_

The Firestorm are a good name for a team and whilst they play in all reds, all whites and sometimes all golds/oranges.... I figures I make them look like Patriots because similarly they look irl... but adapt the silver as their off white and apply it full time.

It is a pretty out there team but considering there isn't much to choose from in Arizona.... I have to do.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 211/384 - Arizona Christian Firestorm

Next team up.... "checks his notes" Are you sure this state can even host football?

You sure???

OK then if you insist... for the Pacific Division....

ALASKA ANCHORAGE SEAWOLVES

AMWts8DCXcnQ2bhIwifg6iry03QKlaczC6ND8J3q

The first of the two known Alaska universities make their football debut from the frozen tundras...

• Like 3

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 212/384 - Alaska Anchorage Seawolves

And now into the Southwest Division... for a taste of Mexico.

CETYS TIJUANA ZORROS

AMWts8CDKAF_RJhgZPfPW_qQ2RbhdNpZtj490hUd

The NCAA Division 2 themselves opened up the support needed for mexican teams to join... in fact the Tijuana branch of CETYS was due to take advantage of this but this was before COVID and whilst this was not possible, Mexican football rallied behind a new structure and Tijuana never took the plunge.

Here though they show the Pittsburgh Steelers that it is not afraid to discredit that black and gold yinzer filled concrete cancer.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 213/384 - CETYS Tijuana Zorros

Speaking of Zorros... they would get lonely as a solo mexican team in the Southwest Division so I figured let's invite their close rivals.... from the same city

UABC CIMMARONES

AMWts8DiM6A0x_dNKq_fxKxStctkurzIdykRVYNv

The untamed wildmen of the Autonomous University of  Baja California that resides in Tijuana is known for their likeness to goats and mountainous regions of the northwest part of mexico and frankly this is the last of the mexican teams in the Arena Football league

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 214/384 - UABC Cimmarones

Staying in the Rockies I'm going to go into the NAIA for a team that has a unique color scheme...

NORTH NEW MEXICO COLLEGE EAGLES

AMWts8DnxndZ5P27X24swg56Zt1qNVRjLoVKiYnA

NNMC has their unique color of rust which is this gorgeous shade you see on the left... it is gorgeous and it's unique enough here so I made yokes for their uniform and let the rust and navy carry through.

Yokes because ya know Eagles... 😄

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 215/384 - North New Mexico Eagles

Next up in the California Division.... a grey team from Division 3.

REDLANDS BULLDOGS

AMWts8BrLivjzzWRRbLczCZaFaXRzjklIW2Tdjre

In the NFL there's a BFBS problem and yes in the NCAA there's a GFGS problem too but here in Redlands territory, it's their base color along a maroon that i felt that wasn't dark enough so I made those changes.... not much different from IRL but the grey is needed in contrast to the more colorful teams in the division.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 216/384 - Redlands Cougars
2 hours ago, heavybass said:

REDLANDS COUGARS

In the NFL there's a BFBS problem and yes in the NCAA there's a GFGS problem too but here in Redlands territory, it's their base color along a maroon that i felt that wasn't dark enough so I made those changes.... not much different from IRL but the grey is needed in contrast to the more colorful teams in the division.

Redlands are the bulldogs, not sure where you got cougars from.

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 216/384 - Redlands Bulldogs
21 hours ago, heavybass said:

REDLANDS BULLDOGS

And their uniforms are gray, lol.

N3d5IIl.png

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 217/384 - Alaska Fairbank Nanooks

Next up in the California Division...

SONOMA STATE SEAWOLVES

AMWts8DlZ_7vYnvuxxbludly3A2JZnHt-LSgn94j

The Seawolves of Sonoma State are famous for having a NFL Hall of Famer that came from their football program at the time... so in the style of the team he went to represent, I would emulate said style in this set.

Division 2 is not a bad place to be but again there's a metric ton of defunt schools in the region mostly because of funding being cut off from political cheapasses.

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 218/384 - Sonoma State Seawolves

To the Southwest division we find ourselves with....

EASTERN NEW MEXICO GREYHOUNDS
AMWts8AfSrh7YT60xp6uQ0VVUMCuF1ufkGvXYJka

ENMU has a grey homeshirt and a white roadshirt but it is also used to their signature dark green... I added a 2nd green to add contrast and their sleeves are dark green.... for a team called the Greyhounds, they aren't visually impressive irl.

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 219/384 - Eastern New Mexico Greyhounds

Time for a defunt football program to enter... and in this far west, there is only one team apart from the Californias to have said team.

PORTLAND PILOTS

AMWts8CAGhkCjvK49OL9sQX69ZS90V4V5AZ9Te09

The Pilots are known for their Purple so I decided to use both purples, black and white for this set... it be basic but Nike is always determined to sponsor the Portland/Seattle rivalry.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 220/384 - Portland Pilots

Next up and the last team for the California Division for now.

UC MERCED GOLDEN BOBCATS

AMWts8AXInVUBFdKdr-dNh7l3Y2GbdpqibWATzlu

When you hear Bobcats, you expect some sort of cat theming right? This was a chance to essentially do a modern take on the team with Merced's rebranding.... as you can see, this is a modern take on a football team and with the team joining Division 2 from the NAIA... we really need more Californian schools.

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 220/384 - UC Merced 'Golden Bobcats'
15 hours ago, heavybass said:

Time for a defunt football program to enter... and in this far west, there is only one team apart from the Californias to have said team.

PORTLAND PILOTS

AMWts8CAGhkCjvK49OL9sQX69ZS90V4V5AZ9Te09

The Pilots are known for their Purple so I decided to use both purples, black and white for this set... it be basic but Nike is always determined to sponsor the Portland/Seattle rivalry.

Add gold and it would make a nice Baltimore Ravens concept