NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 245/384 - Saint Francis Red Flash

heavybass

Well I did say this thread was going to cover non-Football d1 schools, division 1-aa (FCS) , select Division 2 and 3 Schools... well added the Group of 5 schools because of the MAC.

BYU was independent before their big move to the Big 12... that's gonna stay.

Well since someone is interested... i'll drop team #90... another division 2 team from North Dakota

MINOT STATE BEAVERS

AMWts8BmIDvpihJrucaI91CveSEXGRO09QMUxMjv

Yes its that Minot State... the one with the articulately designed beaver, the ones that had that hockey adventure with Minnesota State Mavericks.... I figured Red and Green is a combo seldomly used so I went with that, no black and no beaver tan.

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 090/320 - Minot State Beavers

Next up in this are the other FCS teams in the Dakotas...

NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING HAWKS

AMWts8C3Sr9ibBGnapOfRkXc3BuE-zbjJM43W_xP

SOUTH DAKOTA COYOTES

AMWts8COVMWTitNGQER5i5XiUDATGndsENdvmTfG

It's something about a division where despite dominance from Bisons, these teams often provide a check just in case they go out of control.... and just about can go on a playoff run and win it all.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 092/320 - N Dakota Fighting Hawks and S Dakota Coyotes

And since we've been at the North for so long... we're moving back into the Ohio Valley for the last batch of North schools, first up is the unique one with the Scarlet.

AUSTIN PEAY GOVERNORS
AMWts8An2NA0u-QchlJd382NUNtkTRaSMcMpALyz

A unique nickname deserves a sort of modernisation of a combination between Scarlet, Black and White... I emphase Scarlet because it's a red you don't see a lot well except for Rutgers but Rutgers suck so I wanted to do something modernish for AP.... they are going to be playing in the ASun from this year.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 093/320 - Austin Peay Governors

Time for a school that's going to be debuting in 'Sprint Football' this year... normally they don't have a regular football school themselves.

BELLARMINE KNIGHTS

AMWts8CuuOdBF8eiimmUmIu6OYfUOCHJ_B1UwtC_

Despite it being Arena Football, Bellarmine operates on a dignified look all around.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 094/320 - Bellarmine Knights

And now we can get out of the North division with the last two teams of the Ohio Valley division.... Vikings of two types.

CLEVELAND STATE VIKINGS
AMWts8BRcF8SKYJkuNtWwGhdooveI64J4ZAzuDyR

In my argument... a perfect fit for the MAC as they would be a linkage to Buffalo.

NORTH KENTUCKY NORSE

AMWts8DaZSVK5ydfuJTRUocRQHZ-_mnojxPMc6RT

And lastly like Cleveland State, not a football school but a worthy look for the Norse.

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 096/320 - Cleveland State Vikings and North Kentucky Norse

The uniforms look great. But Milwaukee would be a better fit for the MAC. Between Kent State and Akron, NE Ohio is already well represented. Milwaukee would expand their footprint into another state and give NIU their closest conference rival... one that they regularly play in other sports as it is.

1 minute ago, heavybass said:

No.

Oof. I felt confident with that guess too… going off the color scheme, by only other guesses would be Cal-Santa Barbara or Cal-Urvine. But neither of those feel right;  so if they’re not, I’m gonna stop guessing and wait. 

also, good work on NKU and Bellarmine. Cleveland State is solid as well. 

54 minutes ago, CLEFAN94 said:

Oof. I felt confident with that guess too… going off the color scheme, by only other guesses would be Cal-Santa Barbara or Cal-Urvine. But neither of those feel right;  so if they’re not, I’m gonna stop guessing and wait. 

also, good work on NKU and Bellarmine. Cleveland State is solid as well. 

It is a UC team though... as i did say Western Division and i posted californian non football teams a while ago... more will show up, in fact a metric :censored: ton of Californian teams would of done well in today's NCAA.

So let's start off with the next batch of teams from the South Division shall we? I made some effort with this lot.... and I had to change dynamics around because of the whole Group 5 eligibility issue which they're in.... anyway our first team is a look I like a lot and would go well as a Group 5 team.... with a :censored:ty league to go to...

CHATTANOOGA MOCS

AMWts8Aw-Fmt3APYCgqrQv4oscYRZoHVVo83tIHg

There's something about the Mocs I like.... I don't want to change that look either, would it work well as an Arena Football team Idk.