NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 245/384 - Saint Francis Red Flash

heavybass

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 024/256 - SFA Lumberjacks

Moving onto the Western Division where it consists of four divisions.... Southwestern, Rockies, Pacific and finally the division we are looking at today, California.

This is a division mostly in Northern and Central California and it mostly consists of actual defunt teams, this league is one of the tough ones because there are roughly 9-10 good teams in there... and here's the first:

PACIFIC TIGERS
AMWts8DoYU8e2TaM72ksHUlPIIN9OinuVJD4s8bs

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 025/256 - Pacific Tigers

And if you've been following the ole vs NCAA thread where I'd dropped hypothetical 12th teams for the Mountain West... I posted Pacific Tigers, Cal Full Titans and the Dons of San Fran as viable alternatives...

In the California division where most of the divisions consists of former 1-A teams...

HERE'S CAL FULL

AMWts8DoEvvq44JSQ9k3Cl0vfS9tRKb6cMBXZdSx

Difficult decision I had was for the road... it was either Navy or Orange pants and I went with the orange pants

• Like 3

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 026/256 - Cal Full Titans
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 027/256 - Dixie State

Normally I don't do this but I wanted to move onto the Southwest division aka the most ambitious division consisting of Western Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Southern California mostly the spanish parts so you can guess which teams are involved....

But I believe its finally time to introduce a NCAA Division 2 team and this team's claim to fame apart from ripping off a NFL team's helmet and look... was their logo apparently being stolen by said team when those idiots unveiled their botched rebranding.

ANGELO STATE RAMS

AMWts8D9GCVoxJrPQLvDuLf7hMSdGbosZqjCYOCv

So I figured let's give the AS Rams a Yellow Road to make them stand out the most and it's definetly stand out worthy especially in NCAA Arena Football

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 028/256 - Angelo State Rams

I think it's high time to offer a team that was promised in the beginnings of this thread.... a team in the northwest that thinks itself as the big dogs of football, well they used to be until World War 2 when they didn't recover and shut the program down... they are instead the big bad basketball program that nearly won it all... well until Baylor stopped them.

Kinda of like New England Patriots being stopped by the Football Giants of New York.

Which is why I had to do it:

GONZAGA BULLDOGS

AMWts8DagM-baagFLha3fo-N1uAuPG5CRiP_SOMw

When I imagine Gonzaga, I imagine them as the dominant Patriots to come in the basketball world... great program, great culture and all the makings for :censored:ing casuals to hate them universally... so I had to make them look like the New England Patriots but use their colors because I don't want to completely copy them... which is why the collar is a stand out, its the one thing from the basketball program did right.

They are also the top dogs of the Pacific Division... 8/10 times they are the top dogs, 2/10 times they aren't.

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 029/256 - Gonzaga
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 030/256 - Pacific Lutheran

Time for a mass update:

BYU ((ROCKIES))
AMWts8BKhh7z5MAxulFfmu6ktvx4l4svYzhZaGO2

NEW MEXICO ((SOUTHWEST))

AMWts8ABtSrdrs4Bv3GssoR4CtZ57RUYvofujIMB

UCONN ((NEW ENGLAND))

AMWts8C_7q_j1VPpfIPfxEdw17N_N30whzPg7Gpo

UMASS ((NEW ENGLAND))

AMWts8BLzdLd6zEViO9Cix4uidynQUXco6q7VqTc

Yes I do know that UMass adopted a new maroon that looks red... it also looks ok but it would of easily compared it to their rivals Boston University... speaking of which, that is a rivalry that can work in the New England Division

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 034/256 - BYU, New Mexico State, UConn, UMass

Back into the Apple Division where an actual in life rivalry is the backbone of this division... but both teams aren't the best, another team instead is the king of said Apple Division.

ALBANY

AMWts8Bq6LTEsZAFAaUMbrykWBdoXkDUYXpoJIku

STONY BROOK

AMWts8AnMa6PyQ4YAF2y-NKigyDdwM1CEi-HvkeZ

One issue I've seen for Stony Brook is that they don't have a look that is associated with Seawolves... so I found a Wolf Blue online and used that alongside Stony Brook's dark red... if you wandering about what look this is associated then imagine 90's Buffalo Bills.

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 036/256 - Albany and Stony Brook

Back to the Capitol division for the next team and since the pattern has been to now, 2 exisiting teams and now 2 defunt teams... I figured sure let's go with that.

Into the heart of the darkest and mosted hated state in the US.... the 51st:

GEORGE WASHINGTON COLONIALS
AMWts8C8yR_RMOrDGyGoe1tiRKePUMwfHEdXTe7l

The pants are inspired from @NH4's design which is something I liked.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 037/256 - George Washington
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 038/256 - Howard
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 040/256 - VCU and George Mason

Week's done, I'm back... I got bored so let's post the next team...

DEPAUL
AMWts8Bh3VSTq4K2lis8m-ha8N4EPz80py7gGb1t

This design is a combination of three parts, first of all Blue Demons with tops in blue in both, second I had inspirations from the Renegades regarding the black/white yokes and pants and finally the look was originally going to be what I envision what the Miami Marlins would looks like in a NFL vision but I scrapped that version a while ago ((You might remember the thread))

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 041 - Depaul Blue Demons
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 042/256 - Loyola Ramblers

Going to skip the Great Plains for now as I want to showcase the next team up... I've figured that you need a team that looks and plays like they are means, I immediately thought of the Minnesota Vikings... when they aren't screwing up but they have a solid intimidating purple look.

I went with this direction for a team that resides in Nashville, Tenneessee...

LIPSCOMB BISONS

AMWts8Bx2kwL1S6nUDlG-8aCHfoFjkfJlMA9led-

Purple, Deadly and scary  as :censored:.. that is a team whose look I'm proud of if they did football.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 043/256 - Lipscomb

Next up in the Wolverine division, a case so scandalous and severe that four FBS teams that originally were not interested but realised that there was some interest from the fans.... decided to apply to the division even with the limit set at 16, they argued successfully that they were purposely ignored in favor of the lesser teams and that those lesser teams would financially be not able... all the way up to Michigan Supreme Court.

In the end the decision had come...

WESTERN MICHIGAN GHOST BRONCOS

AMWts8ATOnyPSImWoA6VaVz8LKVrFnmInvlyyfnn

I actually had to work with this as soon as I had the idea in my head, either I remove four teams that were ALREADY slotted for the Wolverine division or make the division 10 teams each with the top 2 winners advancing to the Road to Vegas.

In the end, the MAC breaks down the NCAAF route of all things... 4 teams applied and were included with the victory at court and a possible 4 more teams of the MAC applying too.... The CUSA are considering this appeal too but are unsure.