RICE OWLS

AMWts8CWJHSCY4pFqBLXB0IQJiRhfVjWZGGKHQEI

SOUTH ALABAMA JAGUARS

AMWts8DUgHG-kzSE2jYUooV8QePGVBvuapP2qbjE

TULANE GREEN WAVE

AMWts8Dvinz8WfVJK5f8LttlGGzzzevtRJ7LdUIX

USF BULLS

AMWts8CoSc60KOIFZAGPBe24nBOMNT-ykoXDjxRk

Ranging from Houston, to New Orleans, to Mobile, Alabama and to the asscracks of Tampa, Florida... the Bulls are still rubbish in real life as you can imagine in Arena Football whilst the Green Wave thrive in a division with gulf like locations, the Jags do well against these opponents and for Rice... they weren't originally going to be there, they were originally going to be in the Lone Star division but the Houston Cougars went to the Big 12 alongside UCF and CIncinnati, you ain't seeing them here ((unless I create a sort of semi-official arena league where most Power 5 teams play))

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 112/320 - Group of 5 teams for the Gulf
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 113/320 - Arkansas Tech Golden Wonders
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 113/320 - Arkansas Tech Wonder Boys

It's time for another Division 2 team! And it's in Texas... well close to the Oklahoma border.

MIDWESTERN STATE MUSTANGS

AMWts8BUev1wtZQTktwFMVznKx_OKL7SPba1dOTK

A Maroon/Gold team in Texas? You don't say... well that's Midwestern.

We've had Division 2 teams so far and I might be redoing Sam Houston so it'll be like their redesigned concept I did recently but this is mostly because we're going to have Division 1 teams soon...

FROM SOUTH OF THE BORDER

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 114/320 - Midwestern State Mustangs

You know I can't wait anymore... so a while ago the NCAA Division 2 board approved a measure to include Mexican teams... the same way Simon Frasier got into Division 2 via these measures but seems no one so far has taken advantage of said bridge.

Here is how I would do it:

First up is a team i showed off in the DLC thread which got some sort of flak... but I figured I try again because I like what I did for them.

MONTERREY WILD RAMS (BORREJOS)

AMWts8CYxNuh0rGfJAF1HV2cktkAzK1Pvw_ettdU

But they look like Rams.... and do you know how MANY Wild Rams are there in Mexican Division 1?!?! WAY TOO :censored:ING MANY!!!

I figured I take the most well known of the Wild Rams and put them here because of the close proximity with the Texas border.

• Applause 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 115/320 - Monterrey Wild Rams ((Borrejos))

And now for the other Mexican Division 1 team....

NUEVO LEON AUTHENTIC TIGERS ((AUTHENTICOS TIGRES))

AMWts8DLApH_QcYqDXFeKImvNme7NpFlbr5HgXL-

The other team that would fit this league is in the same city and rivals to the Wild Rams faction of Monterrey... and so comes forth the Authentic Tigers with a simple design and striking gold helmets.

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 116/320 - Nuevo Leon Authentic Tigers ((Authentico Tigres))

Now before we move onto the last 3 division in the West.... I've already covered 1 as you might of saw, I'm going to post a redesign of the Bearkats of Sam Houston mostly because they are now in the FBS... albeit in the :censored:ty division that is C-USA run by an old woman who has no :censored:ing idea and Liberty who are financial scumbags.

AMWts8DQJF6UBtUJi-puluR1fT-nUKEHd6HJdqku

• Like 1

Ok i got bored so we are going west and into the California division where there is one exception.... the independent team that I argued for because they should be known as a travelling team like the Globetrotters.... well in Arena Football they only go to one state and that's California.

It's time for the...

HAWAII WARRIORS

AMWts8BbBKTOhplvXPnXyHJHDMa33B9jbEi1IHOS

This team doesn't need much... they have the intimidation, they have the name and since they can't use the Rainbow Warriors because the Arena Football league is a one helmet league thus no chance of the legendary set they are known for to thrive... so they decided to go Roman Reigns and use the Warriors to dominate.

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 117/320 - Hawaii Warriors that are not Rainbow

Next up is a FCS school in California.

SACREMENTO STATE HORNETS
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/AMWts8B77Hw_naLpQfD9J5Yp8YFW3JWIk1tTW0aRRDFOD5djBFj3GpZcRRP4BllhR4uyfJ0CFVtsxf3dvpIH3ppSPU9duIw_F9J81gsZTxdCMflkxpX7fSWw4y3_k5AI7ky7Xl1vMMk2CGyIK9zhTql-eLFq=w1416-h955-s-no?authuser=0

Originally designed as part of the top FCS sides I did in the original vs NCAA thread... I didn't see any reason to update it, the wordmark was hard to find so I kept the hornet striped collars and the school's logo on the pants... it should be signature enough but do tell me if it isn't.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 118/320 - Sacremento State Hornets