NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 245/384 - Saint Francis Red Flash

heavybass

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 119/320 - Fresno State Bulldogs

Well you should enjoy the last batch for the california division.... then we will go into the Rockies before making the last stop in the Pacific.

SAN JOSE STATE SPARTANS
AMWts8D2PcZOlMcdUhCx40Qr_KkyArbe-QDy7FFO

Meet a side that has lost a good rivalry against the Aztecs of San Diego State in order to revive an even older rivalry against the Pacific Tigers and get new rivals in the form of San Fran Dons and the San Fran State Gators.

San Jose State is mostly blue, a very bright blue and in this division they are shining stars.

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 120/320 - San Jose State Spartans

For some reason I feel like SJSU would be better suited to use the gold pants on the road too. Something about the blue I just can’t quite make myself like. I feel as though they’d have a more “classic” appearance with only one pant color. 

5 minutes ago, CLEFAN94 said:

For some reason I feel like SJSU would be better suited to use the gold pants on the road too. Something about the blue I just can’t quite make myself like. I feel as though they’d have a more “classic” appearance with only one pant color. 

It's the same pattern I usually follow for when it comes to say three pants teams... they would rotate said pants for the occasion so San Jose here has Blue/Yellow for home, White/Blue for road and normally it's Yellow/White for the Alt but because of the setting, there's no Alt.

San Jose would rotate the pants if needed

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 122/320 - Wolfpack and Rebels of Nevada/Vegas
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 123/320 - Utah State Utes
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 123/320 - Utah State Ags
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 124/320 - Colorado State Rams
7 minutes ago, heavybass said:

Because there really isn't much teams to fit into the regions in the West as it turns out.

There's 23 UC's and CSU's that don't play football plus a lot of private schools in California that don't either. The entire West Coast Conference doesn't play football besides BYU. GCU, Utah Valley, Seattle, and Denver would also be good ones. There are other schools in the state university systems of Oregon, Washington, and Colorado too. 

Seems kind of redundant to do these Mountain West schools that already have regular football teams. Why would they have arena football teams.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 7:04 PM, heavybass said:

Ok i got bored so we are going west and into the California division where there is one exception.... the independent team that I argued for because they should be known as a travelling team like the Globetrotters.... well in Arena Football they only go to one state and that's California.

It's time for the...

HAWAII WARRIORS

AM-JKLWaFjuYvHJgmCBy_it34WRat9KyJMucHTFm

This team doesn't need much... they have the intimidation, they have the name and since they can't use the Rainbow Warriors because the Arena Football league is a one helmet league thus no chance of the legendary set they are known for to thrive... so they decided to go Roman Reigns and use the Warriors to dominate.

I didn’t notice this at first, but what made you decide on black with Hawaii’s helmet? 

Also heavy, don’t take it personal my man, I just want to see you get this right with the effort you’re putting into it. That’s why I make sure you’ve got the team names correct. 

Lastly, I sadly have to agree on the larger schools having arena teams deal. I hadn’t said anything until this point because well, I didn’t wanna be “that guy” quite honestly. I didn’t know if I’d have any support, but now that I know I’m not alone I’ll second the opinion. I can see a smattering of the larger schools (Notre Dame for example) having a team, but not an entire group of 5 conference. If you’d like some more input on larger schools, I know I’d be glad to vote on it, and I’m sure some others would be too. This has been a great thread that I’ve followed from the start so let’s keep the good work going. 🙂👍🏼

6 hours ago, heavybass said:

..... Group of 5 doesn't mean larger schools, i categorise Power 5 teams as MUCH larger schools.... i've already made the list.

Group of 5 schools are large schools, they play FBS football. Why do them when you could create new unique uniforms for schools who don't play football at all? 

Sorry if I'm coming across as a dick. You do make good concepts but I just think this project would be cooler if you did schools we don't typically see concepts on here for, especially for schools out West. Like UC Santa Cruz, who wouldn't want to see an arena football uniform concept for the Banana Slugs? The UC and CSU systems have a lot of really unique brands you could do some great work with.