Coastal Carolina Uni Concept... (Ball at the Beach)

MR. 3G

I graduated from CCU and coming off the greatest season in program history I wanted to make a uniform concept. Thanks to @MChrome's template I was able to make the jersey's below.

My main reason for doing this concept is because for whatever reason we refuse to incorporate one of our official colors (bronze), into our jersey's. And this across all sports!

The meaning of our colors

Teal: Ocean Water

Bronze: Beach Sand

Black: Our former affiliation with the University of South Carolina (the other USC). We were known as USC-Coastal in the past

spacer.png

spacer.png

That is nice work!

Love the incorporation of bronze, the font, and the background.

I think something went wrong with the helmet however, the black shine isnt showing....unless you meant it that way for a more matte look.

25 minutes ago, MChrome said:

That is nice work!

Love the incorporation of bronze, the font, and the background.

I think something went wrong with the helmet however, the black shine isnt showing....unless you meant it that way for a more matte look.

Thanks!

Yea, I think I colored the wrong layer at first and didn't undo it. I kept filling all of the helmet layers with black and think I colored a shell one.

Just now, MR. 3G said:

Thanks!

Yea, I think I colored the wrong layer at first and didn't undo it. I kept filling all of the helmet layers with black and think I colored a shell one.

If you want to fix it, its easy, open up a new window of the template, and copy/paste over the shell layer bases (shell b, shell b copy, and screen helmet)

But it still looks good to me

Are you going to make them a teal alternate?

16 minutes ago, MChrome said:

If you want to fix it, its easy, open up a new window of the template, and copy/paste over the shell layer bases (shell b, shell b copy, and screen helmet)

But it still looks good to me

Are you going to make them a teal alternate?

I didn't think of that! I'll give it a try. 

Great template again!!!

spacer.png

I like the teal & bronze/sandy colors; it's much more of a beach vibe than the black-heavy look.

I also really quite like the wave sleeve motif.

That teal alternate is the nicest of the bunch, and deserves to be a primary set over the all-black, but I'd just suggest you make the top wave on the sleeves white.

Speaking of the all-black uniform, the number outlines don't work for me on that one for some reason... Maybe make the number teal and the wordmark bronze? 

Finally, I'm not a fan of how huge the "COASTAL" wordmark is; that should be a lot smaller. I don't know if you created that font or found it, but the lowercase L and asymmetrical top of the T are a bit awkward.

On 7/5/2021 at 1:06 PM, vtgco said:

I like the teal & bronze/sandy colors; it's much more of a beach vibe than the black-heavy look.

I also really quite like the wave sleeve motif.

That teal alternate is the nicest of the bunch, and deserves to be a primary set over the all-black, but I'd just suggest you make the top wave on the sleeves white.

Speaking of the all-black uniform, the number outlines don't work for me on that one for some reason... Maybe make the number teal and the wordmark bronze? 

Finally, I'm not a fan of how huge the "COASTAL" wordmark is; that should be a lot smaller. I don't know if you created that font or found it, but the lowercase L and asymmetrical top of the T are a bit awkward.

We wear black for our big night games, hence the reason we wore it versus BYU.  It's a tradition at Coastal .

Took your suggestion on the white wave, looks good. I just wonder if it would look good with the various color combinations we use... For instance if we went teal jersey black pants.

The font is called Ocean; and for whatever reason the capital "L" looks like a lowercase "l".

I did shirk the wordmark though. It looks a lot better! I added a teal helmet (which I hope we incorporate one day).

I'll work on the black later.

3acaryA.png

Archived