Saturday Night Football Fever: Reimagining the World Football League (New LA Action colors)

neo_prankster

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • neo_prankster changed the title to Saturday Night Football Fever: Reimagining the World Football League (New York added)

Looks too bright to me, why not a darker/more gothic/night-y purple? Maybe also keep the striping consistent, you use different kinds on the helmet, sleeves and pants.

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

35 minutes ago, Bomba Tomba said:

Looks too bright to me, why not a darker/more gothic/night-y purple? Maybe also keep the striping consistent, you use different kinds on the helmet, sleeves and pants.

I think that would look good too

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

• neo_prankster changed the title to Saturday Night Football Fever: Reimagining the World Football League (Los Angeles added)
On 7/13/2021 at 11:46 AM, neo_prankster said:

While I wait for more name suggestions for Los Angeles/Southern California, here's a revised Gargoyles set with the darker purple suggested by @Bomba Tomba.

0ACXI4n.png

C&C Welcome.

Love it, thanks for taking my suggestion. 

• neo_prankster changed the title to Saturday Night Football Fever: Reimagining the World Football League (League Poster)

There is a team identity that i think would suit this league 100% and i am going to give it to you.

ST Louis Beats.

Ties in nicely with the music city.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

Archived