Official College Football Uniform Announcement

CityOfWalrus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump for Arizona's new helmet and UTEP's new unis. I like the style of the UTEP pants, but I don't like how the stripes on the jerseys and pants don't match up (color). In fairness, though, UTEP now has blue, orange, and white pants as well as same color jerseys, so they can mix/match many different combos. I think the Arizona helmets are an odd shade, although they match the jerseys well. They are a darker blue than when I was there. I'd like to see a different pants stripe now that the red-white-blue is gone from the helmet...the pants look dated.

What say ye??

the purdue P has been italicized since 1996

see the helmet project

check big ten and look at purdues historical section.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Is it me or did Purdues helmets looked a little different. The P looked swepted forward.

that's been awhile, a little under a decade. around when Tiller first showed up there and they wore the Wyoming ripoffs :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

geez. i meant no harm and used those for no personal gain whatsoever. if hes that anal about nonprofit use of images that hes put out there for everyone else to see, and potentially rip off, then fine. i was just trying to help out someone who needed clarification. either way, the logo and colors are not his either so hes just as guilty as anyone, but nobody makes a fuss becasue its for no personal gain and it benefits communities like this one as a whole. MY BAD.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The reason why Charles doesn't like this, is because it hoses his bandwidth. NOT because of any personal intellectual property stuff or anything like that. If you look at the FAQ section of the Helmet Project, the rules are clearly stated:

May I link to the helmet images at your site from a message board that I frequent?

Please do not "remote load" the helmet images at this web site. Doing so can put an enormous extra strain on the servers which present the site, and could lead to my generous hosts at NationalChamps.net losing their willingness to host it. In other words, it could lead to the permanent demise of the site! Please copy the helmet images to your own web space somewhere and link to them from there, or ask your message board host to copy them to the board's web space.

This is why this is a problem.

So...please remove the images before Charles changes them to "I Love Osama bin Laden" or something like that.

He's done it before, and is not afraid to do it again.

Note: Never let a company based in Eugene design Husky Uni's.

LOL! That's funny!

Of course, it would be funnier if Nike were HQ'ed in Eugene. They're actually in Beaverton, which is over 100 miles north of Eugene. But then again, that school should be called the University of Nike. Autzen Stadium, after all, is the House that Knight re-built... :puke:

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

here is San Jose States new Home jerseys, now without black, they are the Arkansas/New Mexico/new Bowling Green style, the helmets remain the same.

Here are the only 2 pics i could find for now of the mascot wearing one, they will be game-worn in 2 weeks at the first home game.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/c133928d/67...hkwdPBBKfu90ysg

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/c133928d/67...hYudPBByCtrrHnj

this should make many of you happy who thouroughly hated the black.

hey, somebody found Michigan State's old pants...and turned em blue.

on a related note, anyone notice something familiar about Kentucky's uniforms? had some subtle piping resembling that from Michigan State's 2002 uniforms.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

LOL! That's funny!

Of course, it would be funnier if Nike were HQ'ed in Eugene. They're actually in Beaverton, which is over 100 miles north of Eugene. But then again, that school should be called the University of Nike. Autzen Stadium, after all, is the House that Knight re-built...

As a current University of Oregon student, I kind of resent that comment. Phil Knight has done a lot for the university, especially for the library system, more so than the athletic department. But on campus in Eugene, with the exception of Hayward Field and MacArthur Court, Nike is not really prevalent. Nike is no more present at the University of Oregon than it is at any other school with a Nike contract.

And yes, it is wrong that Nike makes the uniforms for the wretched dogs of the state to the north.

OD_Signature.jpg

LOL! That's funny!

Of course, it would be funnier if Nike were HQ'ed in Eugene. They're actually in Beaverton, which is over 100 miles north of Eugene. But then again, that school should be called the University of Nike. Autzen Stadium, after all, is the House that Knight re-built...

As a current University of Oregon student, I kind of resent that comment. Phil Knight has done a lot for the university, especially for the library system, more so than the athletic department. But on campus in Eugene, with the exception of Hayward Field and MacArthur Court, Nike is not really prevalent. Nike is no more present at the University of Oregon than it is at any other school with a Nike contract.

And yes, it is wrong that Nike makes the uniforms for the wretched dogs of the state to the north.

First of all, as a native Oregonian with no loyalty to the U of O, OSU, Willamette University, Portland State University or the University of Portland, I'm just making an observation here...

Phil Knight has donated a ton of money to the school. There is no denying that he has helped the library, but ultimately his donations to the athletic department has helped the school tremendously and will in turn help his business. I don't see Nike writing, editing, or printing any college text books, but I could be wrong...

Furthermore, if those huge Nike swooshes in the endzones at Autzen are what you call "not really prevalent", I must need to get my glasses checked.

And I highly disagree that "Nike is no more present at the University of Oregon than it is at any other school with a Nike contract." So all of those donations that Knight has given the school didn't come from Nike money? Can't prove that they have, but you can't prove that they haven't, either.

Sorry, but I consider that all quite a significant presence.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived