MLB 2022 Uniform/Logo Changes

TheGiantsFan

27 minutes ago, Anubis2051 said:

Eh I tend to not believe anything from DHGate, since they tend to sell tons of fan made concept jerseys AND have tons of counterfeits there as well.

31 minutes ago, Anubis2051 said:

It’s a concept. (“Dubya Design” in the corner gives it away.)

The Braves gold trimmed cap may have leaked.

At first I was skeptical, but there are a few eBay listings already, all of which show the same style, including a gold New Era logo, and a white and gold MLB batterman logo on the back. There’s also a mock-up which looks like it may have been pulled from a catalog.

spacer.png

Here are the listings if you’d like to see more images. My guess is these are real and a few folks got their hands on them early.

eBay link 1
eBay link 2

I was expecting a basic gold A, but I like the gold trimmed white A, as that stays a little more in line with the classic Braves cap. We’ll await the jerseys on April 5.

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

Nats City Connect unveiled:

I like these.  The petals on the W are too much, but the rest is actually very nice, IMHO.

washington-nationals-2022-city-connect-u

washington-nationals-2022-city-connect-u

washington-nationals-new-2022-city-conne

• Like 2
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

“Following their in-game debut on April 9, future City Connect on-field debuts will be made by the Houston Astros on April 20, the Kansas City Royals on April 30, the Colorado Rockies on June 4, the Los Angeles Angels on June 11, Milwaukee Brewers on June 24, and San Diego Padres on July 8.“

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coco1997 said:

“Following their in-game debut on April 9, future City Connect on-field debuts will be made by the Houston Astros on April 20, the Kansas City Royals on April 30, the Colorado Rockies on June 4, the Los Angeles Angels on June 11, Milwaukee Brewers on June 24, and San Diego Padres on July 8.“

So 6 more teams confirmed this year. Will they release more in the second half of the season? 16 teams next year? Stretch the roll-out of the program to 2024?

9 minutes ago, 5ss22 said:

So 6 more teams confirmed this year. Will they release more in the second half of the season? 16 teams next year? Stretch the roll-out of the program to 2024?

That was my thought as well. Also, no teams unveiling in August is strange, since that's when the Dodgers released theirs last year.