MLB 2022 Uniform/Logo Changes

TheGiantsFan

23 minutes ago, insert name said:

MLB really went years not wearing those awesome AMERICAN and NATIOINAL jerseys for the actual game but decided to wear these cheap walmart discount jerseys. 

Yeah I hate how these jerseys are all the same colors but have team wordmarks. Just give us “AMERICAN” and “NATIONAL” if everyone’s gotta look the same and save the teams for the hats. 

• Like 1

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

1 hour ago, Germanshepherd said:

Yeah I hate how these jerseys are all the same colors but have team wordmarks. Just give us “AMERICAN” and “NATIONAL” if everyone’s gotta look the same and save the teams for the hats. 

then there’s 28 fewer jerseys to sell. Hell, the only reason for the 1 player per tea, rule Anymore is so they can sell all star merch for each team. 

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

These jerseys ain't terrible.  Would have been great to see them for the derby and workouts.

But the ASG itself should be teams in their regular rotation unis. No bs nike color rush or whatever the hell they call it. But alternates are allowed like in the 70s when the A's would wear all their unis for the asg.

• Like 4