MLB 2022 Uniform/Logo Changes

TheGiantsFan

2 hours ago, monkeypower said:

Still the best the Twins have ever looked.

wolf.vresize.1024.576.high.66.png

screen-shot-2020-06-29-at-5-31-31-pm.vre

Though as much as I love the M hat, I would make the TC hat the primary and make the M hat the alternate.

I thought what they did from 2002 to 2010 was pretty neat -- wear the TC hat at home and wear the M hat on the road. 

• Like 16
  • Love 1
sport-scarf_vikes_zps08004021.png

6 hours ago, seasaltvanilla said:

USATSI_15896521-scaled.jpg

I honestly think this is the worst home look the Twins have ever had. The red alternate is passable, the navy script alternate is terrible. The gray is good. Banish Kasota mustard from the color scheme.

It's definitely the worst home jersey we've had, but it's passable. Twins should always have pinstripes though. The gold can go bye bye

• Like 6

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

Just now, MNtwins3 said:

It's definitely the worst home jersey we've had, but it's passable. Twins should always have pinstripes though. The gold can go bye bye

The Twins definitely have never had a truly terrible primary uniform like some other teams. Everything has been solid to mediocre. The current uniform is really just *meh*. We also haven't had anything super outstanding either, but I'll take it. We've really been spoiled as Twins fans a bit

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, GhostOfNormMacdonald said:

The Twins definitely have never had a truly terrible primary uniform like some other teams.

Ya, I agree. I’d say the Marlins, Rays, Reds, Angels and Rockies all have worse primary home/away looks than Minnesota, and even most of those uniforms aren’t far from looking good.  MLB is in a pretty good state right now when it comes to uniforms. Minus City Connect, and a few teams looking a little bland (ie. Cleveland, Tampa, Houston, etc.) there are very few horrible uniforms.

5 hours ago, monkeypower said:

Still the best the Twins have ever looked.

wolf.vresize.1024.576.high.66.png

screen-shot-2020-06-29-at-5-31-31-pm.vre

Though as much as I love the M hat, I would make the TC hat the primary and make the M hat the alternate.

One my first fitted caps as a youngster. I'd love to see it come back in some fashion.

• Like 2

It'd be nice if the Twins committed one way or another on the gold. As it stands:

Home Whites: Gold trim on uniform and cap

Red Alternate: Gold trim on uniform and cap

Navy Twins Alternate: Gold trim on jersey and cap, not on pants when worn on the road

Navy Minnesota Alternate: No gold trim

Road Greys: No gold trim

Powder Blue Fauxback: No gold trim

• Like 2

There's something about the Twins' 90s look that just looks, uh, very 90s. Same energy as the Old Navy Indiana Pacers era. I actually think the all-white uniform and color updates make the big Twins wordmark more passable. If we're doing pinstripes I prefer the original script, but honestly the TC monogram and the Minnesota script always beat any of the Twins scripts for me anyhow.

• Like 2

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

The Twins had a perfect set before they decided to introduce gold. All they need to do is jump back to what they had before. No “M” caps, no navy script, and no gold, just classic white with pinstripes, and the TC hat. And fix the tail on the “Minnesota” script. 

• Like 1

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

2 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

I’ll just leave this here.

nt4sXAS.png

Ignore the new “TC” and it’s a decent update to the ‘87-‘09 design. Or, if we want something more classic:

eIM3nuP.png

My design bank has a lot of stuff in it.

Respectfully, do not change the TC ever.

7 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

It'd be nice if the Twins committed one way or another on the gold. As it stands:

Home Whites: Gold trim on uniform and cap

Red Alternate: Gold trim on uniform and cap

Navy Twins Alternate: Gold trim on jersey and cap, not on pants when worn on the road

Navy Minnesota Alternate: No gold trim

Road Greys: No gold trim

Powder Blue Fauxback: No gold trim

We don't wear the "Twins" navy alternate anywhere but home. All jerseys with gold are worn exclusively at home with the matching hats and pants with gold trim. On the other side of the coin, we only wear the navy "Minnesota" alternate on the road.

• Like 5

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

I’ve stated before on these boards that I’ve never been a fan of pinstripes for the Twins.

However, if it meant getting rid of the gold, I’d have them go back to the pinstripes in a heartbeat.

(The off-white 60’s throwback would be ideal, for me.)

• Like 3