• Gold and white helmet with purple facemask
  • Virginia state/Bulldog logo on the back

JERSEY

PANTS

• Gold, white, and purple pants
  • Added the stripe

SOCKS

• White socks with purple accents

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend and up next will be BYU. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

BYU COUGARS

oYn9P19.png

ThFoBsm.png

DESIGN

• BYU needs to stop messing with navy and make royal blue their full time look as it is amazing
  • Only change was to the helmet stripe but everything else remained the same

HELMET

JERSEY

• Unchanged

PANTS

SOCKS

• White socks with blue accents

Up next will be USF. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- BYU Cougars

I can't lie, I love both the navy blue and royal blue looks for BYU. I even like the two blue helmets. But if I had to choose one for them to stick with it would be the royal blue for sure. 

I think I would of put the double stripe on the pants to match the helmets instead of putting the northwestern stripe on the helmets but the way you did it looks good too. 

• Like 1

USF BULLS

9bAv5nY.jpg

bsezPjk.jpg

jD9Tc8z.jpg

dWf8lN0.jpg

zOezyFA.jpg

Zz78NSi.jpg

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

• Updated jersey stripe added
  • The stripe, numbers, and chest text are given the same color treatment for cohesiveness (along with the logos on the green and white helmets)
  • Changed the chest text to the USF logo, like how it used to be

PANTS

• Gold, white, and green pants

SOCKS

• White socks with green accents

Up next will be another Florida school with gold as their secondary color, FIU. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- USF Bulls

FIU PANTHERS

atjBZeu.png

• Updated the font so I just updated the font in the logo

UNIFORMS

qFrkjxq.png

wFX7Fav.png

0qd016R.png

S2HUo4A.png

DESIGN

• I really like the old FIU logo where the Panther is coming out of the grass so I tried to replicate that here with 2 tapered stripes on the sleeve caps with the panther prowling out of them
  • The stripes could also represent Panther fangs or claws, especially on the helmet
  • Updated to a new font

HELMET

• Navy and white glossy helmet with navy facemask 
  • I thought about adding a gold helmet but FIU has never had a gold helmet so I just kept it at navy and white
  • Paw pride stickers on the back
  • Stripes added to the back of the helmet to replicate the look from the jerseys
  • FIU has had a couple helmets with stripes but I consider FIU as a plain helmet team and putting the stripes on the back continues that look instead of putting a tapered stripe down the middle

JERSEY

PANTS

• Navy, white, and gold pants
  • Added new double stripes that taper at the top

SOCKS

• White socks with navy accents

Up next will be another navy team, Toledo. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- FIU Panthers

TOLEDO ROCKETS

AtgDYY8.png

HUeEoTl.png

dq0b4xQ.png

UlgUn7M.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• Navy and gold glossy helmet with navy facemask
  • Enlarged the rocket logo slightly

JERSEY

• Stripes go from the sleeve cap up to the top of the collar
  • New font added

PANTS

• Navy, gold, and white pants
  • New stripes added

SOCKS

• White socks with navy accents and navy socks with gold accents

Up next will be a team with one of the best uniforms (if not the best) in all of college football, North Carolina. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Toledo Rockets

NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS

jbTjHoq.png

fRdO6Dt.png

qpeJUl0.png

olCppJs.png

DESIGN

• North Carolina has a top uniform in college football so I didn't want to change much
  • I put the collar and pants diamonds into a stripe that matches the helmet stripe
  • Used the same font

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

SOCKS

• White socks with Carolina blue accents

Up next will be Kentucky. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- North Carolina Tar Heels

KENTUCKY WILDCATS

czfdwUK.png

fSu4shq.png

Kuy5RDX.png

soFnYO4.png

DESIGN

• The checkerboard pattern has been a hot topic among Kentucky fans (mainly on their basketball uniforms) so I had to decide to keep it or go another route. I couldn't think of another design so I kept the pattern but made it more subliminal
  • Kept the pattern on the sleeve caps but made them less visible
  • Added a helmet and pants stripe with a subliminal checkerboard pattern
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• Glossy blue and white helmet with white facemask
  • No more chrome  or matte helmets
  • Added the new stripe (the current blue helmet doesn't have a stripe)
  • "CATS" on the front bumper and "KENTUCKY" on the back bumper

JERSEY

PANTS

SOCKS

• White socks with blue accents

Up next will be 2 former conference rivals, Nebraska and Colorado. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Kentucky Wildcats
On 7/15/2022 at 3:25 PM, -Akronite- said:

There is something that is so gaudy about the way Kentucky uses their checkerboard. Making it subliminal kinda saves it, cause as a concept it's a good element (although it looks even better in Tennessee orange).

I agree the way they use the checkerboard pattern is so in your face about it so I wanted to tone it down a bit. 

NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS

KlTd6Iu.png

tzFS4GN.png

DESIGN

• Kept these jerseys pretty much the same but changed the helmet and pants a bit
  • Removed the current N for the primary logo. I don't mind the current N but it looks so frail compared to the block N
  • Nebraska used a block NU on some throwback helmets and I thought the block letters looked great
  • I also made the numbers on the back the same as the jersey numbers
  • I don't know when Nebraska changed from striped pants to plain pants but I re-added the double stripe to match the jersey
  • Switched the font from a rounded font to a block font which matches the logo and jersey numbers

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• White and red pants
  • Double stripe is added

SOCKS

• White socks with red accents

Up next will be Colorado. Thank you for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Nebraska Cornhuskers

COLORADO BUFFALOES

J1kObPR.png

TW1aDzi.png

TlBku1o.png

ZGqxcFm.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• Gold and matte black with black facemask
  • Changed the logo colors on the black helmet to stand out more

JERSEY

• New stripes added

PANTS

Up next will be Georgia Southern. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Colorado Buffaloes
On 7/18/2022 at 6:42 PM, NH4 said:

NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS

KlTd6Iu.png

tzFS4GN.png

DESIGN

• Kept these jerseys pretty much the same but changed the helmet and pants a bit
  • Removed the current N for the primary logo. I don't mind the current N but it looks so frail compared to the block N
  • Nebraska used a block NU on some throwback helmets and I thought the block letters looked great
  • I also made the numbers on the back the same as the jersey numbers
  • I don't know when Nebraska changed from striped pants to plain pants but I re-added the double stripe to match the jersey
  • Switched the font from a rounded font to a block font which matches the logo and jersey numbers

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• White and red pants
  • Double stripe is added

SOCKS

• White socks with red accents

Up next will be Colorado. Thank you for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

I’m way too much of a traditionalist here, I’d keep the old “N” on the helmet 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

13 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

Plain bright red pants rarely work, and I'm not sure why Nebraska ever went away from their stripes.

The adjustment for Colorado is smart as well.

Thank you! I agree about the plain red pants, I think the shade of red is so harsh that having no stripes really makes it hard on the eyes

21 hours ago, CLEFAN94 said:

I’m way too much of a traditionalist here, I’d keep the old “N” on the helmet 🤷🏻‍♂️

For sure I understand. I kind of wanted to see how the block N looked but the old N is traditional.

Here is my concept with the old N on the helmet and chest patch.

2cJVdsd.png

PJ8wbS3.png

Thanks for the comments!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Nebraska Update
3 hours ago, CLEFAN94 said:

What template are you using for this? That’s probably a dumb question, but I’m new to doing these designs myself and would like to use it if I could 

No you’re good. I’m using 3 different templates, the Nike one was made by Logan Weaver, the Adidas one I recreated from the Nike template, and the UA template is a combo of a template from someone (I forget who) and the Nike template. If you want to DM me with which templates you want I can send them to you. 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2022 at 8:11 AM, NH4 said:

COLORADO BUFFALOES

J1kObPR.png

TW1aDzi.png

TlBku1o.png

ZGqxcFm.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• Gold and matte black with black facemask
  • Changed the logo colors on the black helmet to stand out more

JERSEY

• New stripes added

PANTS

Up next will be Georgia Southern. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

The stripes are one of those things I'd need to see in action to truly decide if I like or not. It is a good idea on paper though and I think it could probably work. I also like the simplicity of their current uniforms though too. 

The black helmet though I'm not a fan of, the logo recoloring doesn't work for me. I think using just the CU logo below would be a good alternative for the black helmet.

spacer.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WestCoastBias said:

The stripes are one of those things I'd need to see in action to truly decide if I like or not. It is a good idea on paper though and I think it could probably work. I also like the simplicity of their current uniforms though too. 

The black helmet though I'm not a fan of, the logo recoloring doesn't work for me. I think using just the CU logo below would be a good alternative for the black helmet.

spacer.png

I feel the same way about their uniforms, the plain look works really well with their colors but I wanted to try something different. also, here's how the alternate logo would look on the helmet:

MSATv6y.png

Thanks for the comments!

• Like 2

GEORGIA SOUTHERN EAGLES

LOGO

ql1ZNyn.png

UNIFORMS

hq3AjSs.png

7QSXI7p.png

DESIGN

• The traditional look stays with a couple changes
  • The helmet numbers are replaced with the new logo (which has been on a helmet before)
  • A single stripe is added to the pants to match the helmet
  • Updated to a more traditional block font

HELMET

• New logo is added
  • "GATA" on the front bumper and "SOUTHERN" on the back bumper
  • GS logo and Georgia state outline on the back

JERSEY

• Added sleeve cuff colors

PANTS

• Added the stripe

Up next will be SMU. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 1