• New stripes added
  • Large chest text is back

PANTS

• Thickened the stripe

P3XQNq7.png

• I had to include the beautiful alternate uniform based off the 2019 set
  • Changed the facemask color to white
  • Made the pants stripes closer to resemble the helmet and jersey stripes

Up next will be Hawaii with a ton of different uniform combos. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- SMU Mustangs

HAWAI'I WARRIORS

VDn5HJ7.png

C7NfgdD.png

yUplb5L.png

ou07rR7.png

fzwCZZR.png

y4g1gLf.png

KjxrK2T.png

zyEKsam.png

X06HyxT.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• Green, black, and white helmet
  • Primary logo on front bumper and "HAWAI'I" on the back
  • Hawaiian island silhouette on the back

JERSEY

PANTS

THROWBACKS

2ZBpMho.png

JYXk0YK.png

• Hawai'i's throwbacks are some of the best so I had to continue them
  • I created both a home and away throwback uniform because why not? They are fantastic
  • Kept it basically the same except changed the facemask to white

Up next will be Central Michigan. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Hawai'i Warriors
3 hours ago, mahnkej said:

Hawaii looks great! Usually I kinda hate assymetrical designs, but with Hawaii it just works. Fits the vibe and plays on tradition. Yours is like a cleaner version of their look from the Colt Brennan days.

Thank you! I feel the same way about asymmetrical designs but it works with Hawai'i

On 8/2/2022 at 10:36 AM, GriffinM6 said:

I like the design with the asymmetry, but I think the right side of the uniform feels pretty blank. Maybe put the sleeve stripe on the right side and leave the leg stripe on the left to offset this?

Ok so something like this? 

pRviors.png

And because I like the asymmetrical design for Hawai'i, I wanted to see how it looked like with the number on the right sleeve

dWCVtKd.png

Let me know what you think!

• Like 1

CENTRAL MICHIGAN CHIPPEWAS

xi4HdDM.png

yiUUMvf.png

RB4EZmk.png

LDQu305.png

DESIGN

• New 3 stripe design comes from the motion lines in the logo
  • I thought the stripes worked well especially since Adidas is their sponsor and the 3 stripes is their thing

HELMET

• Maroon and gold helmet
  • Changed the marron helmet facemask back to maroon from gold

JERSEY

• New stripes added
  • Updated the numbers to the same font
  • The  numbers are similar to what they had in 2021 but with a drop shadow on the numbers instead of an outline

PANTS

• Gold and maroon pants
  • New stripe added

Up next will be Florida Atlantic. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Central Michigan Chippewas
10 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

I'm honestly surprised I've never seen what you've done with the motion lines before on a CMU concept. It looks fantastic!

9 hours ago, Hawkeye15 said:

Agreed. Very well done. I love the asymmetric helmet it creates.

Thank you guys! I was also shocked no one has used the motion lines as stripes because I thought it was the perfect design for Central Michigan. I looked all over for a concept like this and nothing came up so I’m glad it was unique 

• Applause 1

FLORIDA ATLANTIC OWLS

XYbV5DM.png

oMq9vhU.png

HVc3Rzb.png

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

• New stripes added

PANTS

• White pants only
  • Stripes added

Up next will be another team from Florida, Florida State. Thank you for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- FAU Owls

Given how boring I think CMU's logo is, I've never done a concept for them (and I actually know a guy who pitched for the Chips in the mid 2000s)...but you've overcome that blandness in a way that requires busting out this little dude :notworthy:

• Like 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

On 8/13/2022 at 3:15 PM, Discrim said:

Given how boring I think CMU's logo is, I've never done a concept for them (and I actually know a guy who pitched for the Chips in the mid 2000s)...but you've overcome that blandness in a way that requires busting out this little dude :notworthy:

Haha thank you! Who would've thought a block C with some lines would be the inspiration but I'm glad I could make it look good.

FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES

uTT6fZc.png

WPSePaX.png

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

Up next is another traditional team, Penn State. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Florida State Seminoles

PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS

JNQWxBo.png

Xga7tqL.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• No change

JERSEY

• Updated the number font

PANTS

• Added stripe

Up next will be Oklahoma State. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Penn State Nittany Lions

OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS

jEbJWWz.png

fRQLODQ.png

5trtqFZ.png

SQxPv20.png

q2osXK1.png

uEBEwC7.png

hMbCAzM.png

hR0KPKW.png

qd8lAIb.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• White, black, and orange helmet
  • Primary logo is the only helmet logo
  • They've had a ton of different helmet logos but I wanted to clean it up and I really like the OSU logo 

JERSEY

PANTS

Up next will be Memphis. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 2

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Oklahoma State Cowboys

CMU: Really like the concept of using the motion stripes. Only things I'm not convinced by are the helmet stripes. Maybe it'd be dumb but perhaps the logo stripes should connect in the back?

FAU: Think the owl makes a better helmet logo but can't really complain overall.

Penn State: Perfection. They could stick with what they have forever and I'd be fine but tweaking toward the throwback full time would absolutely elevate the look to the highest plane of football aesthetics.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

CMU: Really like the concept of using the motion stripes. Only things I'm not convinced by are the helmet stripes. Maybe it'd be dumb but perhaps the logo stripes should connect in the back?

FAU: Think the owl makes a better helmet logo but can't really complain overall.

Penn State: Perfection. They could stick with what they have forever and I'd be fine but tweaking toward the throwback full time would absolutely elevate the look to the highest plane of football aesthetics.

Thank you! The side helmet stripes for Central Michigan was actually my first design but the side looked very cramped and busy so I put them on the front.

For FAU, I actually had concepts with the owl on it but I didn't post. But here they are:

PABeYSM.png

vm2ZEra.png

OVeXnBB.png

Thank you for the comments!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

MEMPHIS TIGERS

LOGO

LEq2WJY.png

• I love that Memphis updated their logo but I don't like all the gray when there is very little gray on the uniforms
  • Changed gray to white

UNIFORMS

prq7CaM.png

SZHOtEt.png

DRvKfqK.png

GZ5MNVf.png

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

• Updated fonts added

PANTS

Up next will be another team with a pattern on the sleeve cap, UAB. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Memphis Tigers

UAB BLAZERS

LOGO

qa9yWlE.png

• I really liked the re-colored logo used on their gold helmets so I used that as the new logo
  • Removed black and replaced it with green
  • Replaced the green with gold

UNIFORMS

LXomcrq.png

aBvUOYk.png

sRVhaBs.png

WKCBmyB.png

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

Up next will be Louisiana-Monroe. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- UAB Blazers

UL MONROE WARHAWKS

PM4y8bt.png

JKih8JE.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• White helmet with maroon facemask
  • New stripe added
  • Primary logo on front bumper and "WARHAWKS" on back bumper

JERSEY

PANTS

• Gold, maroon, and white pants
  • New stripe added

Up next will be Ohio. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4