College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lehigh Mountain Hawks

NH4

CAL GOLDEN BEARS

wyJvN4l.png

71wHTEz.png

DESIGN

• I like the brand refresh Cal went through with Under Armour including the Sather Stripe
  • I just made a couple changes to how the stripes are presented
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

JERSEY

• Blue jersey stays the same but I removed the blue sleeve cap on the white jersey

PANTS

• Gold, blue, and white pants
  • Extended stripe to the top of the pants

SOCKS

• Blue socks with gold accents

THROWBACK

ohOLVpB.png

Up next is a two-fer with two rivals that don't need many changes to some classic uniforms, Texas and Oklahoma. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Missouri Update & Cal Golden Bears
  • NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Texas & Oklahoma

OKLAHOMA SOONERS

PywS1SO.png

jI0BPLw.png

DESIGN

• Another classic uniform stays the same
  • No alternate uniforms. I don't mind them but I also don't think they're necessary for a traditional team like Oklahoma

HELMET

• No changes

JERSEY

• No changes

PANTS

• No changes

SOCKS

• White socks with crimson accents

Up next will be Navy. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Jay_Mellowed said:

It isn’t happening until 2025, but, would you mind mocking OU & Texas with SEC patches?

Can’t disagree on keeping them the same.

Thank you! I actually have a plan to update all the teams switching conferences to update the conference logos so they will be part of that.

• Like 1

NAVY MIDSHEPMEN

UzVb2CD.png

PNO8gjl.png

DESIGN

• I went old-school with Navy and returned them to the days of Roger Staubach and most recently the 2019 Army-Navy Game
  • The thin stripes, while I understand what it represents, just don't work for me so I thought going back to a great look works well for this team
  • Returned to a darker shade of gold
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• Gold helmet with blue facemask
  • Darkened the shade of gold. Similar to the old helmets

JERSEY

• UCLA stripes on the shoulder and numbers on the sleeves
  • Chest text removed

PANTS

SOCKS

• White socks with navy accents

Up next is Middle Tennessee State. Thanks and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 3

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Navy Midshepmen
On 8/23/2021 at 9:59 AM, NH4 said:

WISCONSIN BADGERS
LOGO

fcrricT.png

• As a Badger fan one thing has irked me forever, the black drop shadow when there is no black on the uniforms or anywhere else
  • Eliminated the black so now the colors are just red and white

UNIFORMS

7OxFQdT.png

oNx26ZA.png

DESIGN

• Same forward stripe motive that Under Armor has used since they outfitted Wisconsin

HELMET

• Updated logo on helmet
  • Pulled the trigger and finally made the white facemask the primary. I really like it and I know it's very popular with Badger fans and it just creates a clean look

JERSEY

• Updated logo on chest

PANTS

• Changed stripe to where the break is now in the middle (compared to where it is now) to match the sleeves stripes

SOCKS

• Changed the black socks to white and added the forward stripe

Not any big changes because I think Wisconsin has a pretty solid identity. But minor changes is not how it's going to be for a lot of teams including the next 3 teams (Tulane, West Virginia, and UTSA) which our some of my favorite re-designs. Thanks and C&C is greatly appreciated!

I think I still prefer the Varsity W, but if you're gonna keep the Motion W, this is definitely the direction to go.

Digging your Navy concept too.

• Like 2

All of the concepts have been great so far, I just have one suggestion for Texas: I don't think the orange looks "burnt" enough. I think that's been a criticism of the uniforms in real life as well lately, but I'd be curious to see you try a different shade for the Longhorns.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 9:09 PM, MJD7 said:

All of the concepts have been great so far, I just have one suggestion for Texas: I don't think the orange looks "burnt" enough. I think that's been a criticism of the uniforms in real life as well lately, but I'd be curious to see you try a different shade for the Longhorns.

Ok that makes sense why my concepts used a brighter orange because I tried to match the shade they have now. So here is Texas with a more burnt orange

AbyX0Sv.png

h2xeTNj.png

And here is the color comparison between the old and new concepts:

o22cnks.png

• Like 4

MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE BLUE RAIDERS

LOGO

OBoyjmw.png

• Eliminated black and made silver the secondary color
  • Replaced black in the logo with blue
  • Added a silver outline 

UNIFORMS

YtXcldD.png

SG3GwVO.png

oH6XJBF.png

MPZCfOB.png

DESIGN

• The lightning bolt is the main design for these uniforms
  • Italicized the block font to match the letters in the logo

HELMET

• Silver and glossy blue helmet with blue or white facemask
  • New logo and design added
  • Updated MT logo on front bumper and "RAIDERS" on back

JERSEY

• Lightning bolt goes from the back of the shoulders to the bottom of the collar
  • Updated number font and chest text added

PANTS

• Silver, blue, and white pants
  • New design added

SOCKS

• White socks with blue accents

Up next will be Ball State. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders

It's a shame Middle Tennessee doesn't have a logo without the letters, because lightning horses are cool AF.

Navy looks great. My only concern is that their rival Army does the logoless gold helmet thing as well, but that's just another reason for them to be petty which is fine.

Dunno if it fits in with this aesthetic but I don't think Navy will ever top this:

095855895970.png&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 2

On 12/27/2021 at 8:34 PM, NicDB said:

I understand what you're going for with Middle Tennessee. But lightning bolts with those colors give off too much of an Air Force vibe to me.

Yeah I noticed that too but I think my Air Force concept is different enough from this one. 

BALL STATE CARDINALS

eogANbl.png

cwKQKXd.png

3PpbHz3.png

DESIGN

• Took the motion lines from the previous logo and made those into the striping design
  • An updated block font with slight curves in the upper left serif

HELMET

• White helmet with red facemask for home and away. Black helmet with red facemask for alternate uniform
  • New striping added
  • "CARDS" on front bumper and school name on back
  • University seal on back of helmet

JERSEY

• Primary red, away white, and black alternate jersey
  • Stripes added at an angle similar to Boise State's uniforms
  • New font added

PANTS

• Red and white pants for home and away. Black pants for alt
  • New stripes added to the bottom of the pants at an angle similar to the jersey

SOCKS

• White or black socks with red accents

Up next will be Indiana. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Ball State Cardinals
  • 2 weeks later...

INDIANA HOOSIERS

j80sWgz.png

8qKNOLV.png

DESIGN

• Based these uniforms off the candy stripe uniforms from 2016 which are based off the basketball team's warmup pants
  • Kept the double stripe on the helmet and applied it to the pants too
  • I darkened the shade of red to crimson. I've noticed Indiana has been brightening the red recently and they should be a crimson team.
  • Brought over the number font from the basketball jerseys

HELMET

JERSEY

• New stripes added to the sleeves
  • HOOSIERS wordmark on home jersey. It's such a unique and cool nickname I thought it needs to be on the uniforms

PANTS

• Crimson and white pants
  • Double stripe added

SOCKS

• White socks with crimson accents

Up next is another team that I eliminated black from their color scheme (it's a trend of mine), Louisiana. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 8

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Indiana Hoosiers

LOUISIANA RAGIN' CAJUNS

LOGO

8ACN2vX.png

• Like a lot of my concepts, I got rid of colors that the team doesn't use anymore
  • Black, gold, and pewter eliminated
  • Changed the top text font to the same font in the bottom of the logo

UNIFORMS

0NgVdg2.png

U4q1NoE.png

DESIGN

• Kept the two stripe pattern but the inside of the stripes is similar to the Pelicans jersey stripes
  • I wanted to keep the same stripes but try something a little different
  • Updated the "LOUISIANA" font just like I did in the logo. Same number font

HELMET

JERSEY

• Updated stripe added
  • "RAGIN' CAJUNS" chest mark on home jersey

PANTS

• Red and white pants with updates stripe added

SOCKS

• White socks with red accents

Up next is going to be Nevada. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns

I like the pattern addition to the stripes, but I think it might work better with a little less subtlety. As is it could look like a fabric stretching issue or a template mistake. 

The fleur is also a smart touch. I'm curious as to how it'd look with the flames as well, just because the shape feels bit lost with so much red on red.

• Like 3