College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lehigh Mountain Hawks

NH4

9 hours ago, logo-maker said:

I like what you have done for Oregon. The only critique would be to maybe add a "diamond plate" flying duck motif somewhere on the helmet for consistency and connection to both the jersey and the pants (where you could add a "O" logo to the hip area). Great work overall.

Thank you! How about something like this?

Vi8Y14j.png

I made it into a Flying V formation and moved the number to the top. Let me know what you think!

• Like 1

I'm surprised that you limited Oregon to only two helmets and didn't give them a white option. If they were limited to only green, yellow and white, I'm sure that they'd have helmets in all three.

• Like 1

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

12 hours ago, Kevin W. said:

I'm surprised that you limited Oregon to only two helmets and didn't give them a white option. If they were limited to only green, yellow and white, I'm sure that they'd have helmets in all three.

Yeah I thought about a white helmet but I thought Oregon should lean into using the school colors of green and yellow more especially with all the teams going “icy” white. But maybe I’ll create a concept with a white helmet. Thanks!

BUTLER BULLDOGS

8yJBUJ4.png

FqOsPGK.png

DESIGN

• The trouble I had with Butler is the same issue I had with many FCS teams, trying to bring some uniqueness to teams with templated uniforms
  • I based the new stripe design off the Indianapolis flag
  • This worked well on the helmet and pants just adding a circle to the single helmet stripe
  • Replaced the star that's inside the circle with the primary logo
  • Updated the uniforms with the official wordmark and took the number font from the basketball uniform
  • I created a new Pioneer Football League logo patch that takes the football from the conference logo with "PFL" on the inside. Teams don't wear a conference patch currently

HELMET

• White helmet but changed the facemask from gray to white
  • Added the new stripe
  • Removed the helmet number so that the logo is on both sides
  • Removed the Indianapolis skyline on the back
  • Indianapolis flag and dog bone pride stickers on the back
  • "BUTLER" on the front bumper and "BULLDOGS" on the back bumper

JERSEY

• New stripe added
  • Changed the fonts

PANTS

• White and navy pants
  • Added the stripe

Up next will be the most recent FCS dynasty, North Dakota State. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Butler Bulldogs

NORTH DAKOTA STATE BISON

0leObJW.png

gHp4IEj.png

eCLPPCX.png

uTHdyNp.png

42nu1ED.png

E9vGwqv.png

DESIGN

• Very few changes to a really good uniform
  • Added a triple stripe to the pants to match the helmet and pants
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• Gold and green pants
  • Added the stripe

Up next will be Charleston Southern. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- NDSU Bison
On 1/12/2022 at 6:37 PM, NH4 said:

NEVADA WOLF PACK

fbmbfRB.png

wySBAWt.png

u1dACNN.png

11OA1Oj.png

DESIGN

• Spiced up their very plain uniforms a little bit
  • Added sleeve stripes that come from the negative space in the back of the logo
  • I don't mind the Aachen font but I think a block font suits Nevada better, like their old Nike uniforms

HELMET

JERSEY

• Added new stripe
  • White numbers, lettering, and stripes on home. I thought of using gray but originally I didn't have a gray helmet but I kept the white because I thought it looked cleaner.
  • "WOLF PACK" chest mark on home and "NEVADA" on away

PANTS

• Blue, gray, and white pants
  • No stripe to match the helmet

SOCKS

• Blue or white socks with white or blue accents

Up next will be a Georgia Tech, who went through a recent brand refresh that brought a pretty modern look but I went back in time with them. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

nevada's image set isn't showing up for me. can you fix it please?
any other image set that won't show up, such as new mexico's, will also need to be fixed too.

Edited by RightGuard
additional info

Carolina.png.22771a4b97c8e9de77966610259eaaba.png

On 9/16/2022 at 10:22 AM, RightGuard said:

nevada's image set isn't showing up for me. can you fix it please?
any other image set that won't show up, such as new mexico's, will also need to be fixed too.

Sorry about that! Both should be fixed now

CHARLESTON SOUTHERN BUCCANEERS

LOGO

gLAESEO.png

• CSU changed their logo a few years ago and I thought the new logo already looked dated when it was released
  • Went back to the letters and sword logo but used the "CSU" that was released with the new logo
  • I also moved down the bevel in the sword, added a bevel in the handles, and changed the handle grips

UNIFORMS

5rtFlKb.png

hBBth9t.png

DESIGN

• Created a new stripe based off the font
  • I thought the design is a good mix of a classic stripe with a modern twist that goes with the nickname Buccaneers
  • Created a custom number font 

HELMET

JERSEY

• Added the new stripe
  • BUCS wordmark on the home jersey and CSU wordmark on the away jersey

PANTS

• Gold, navy, and white pants
  • Added the stripe

Up next will be LIU. Thank you for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- CSU Buccaneers

Oregon: Personally, I like that Oregon doesn't settle on one design and continues to change every year. My favorite helmet look is the wings with the O on the back. Can't say I've ever liked the 3 point stars so while I don't have much critiques, this one doesn't sing to me like a lot of your designs.

Butler: Only issue is that the bulldog on the top of the helmet seems redundant with the logo on the side already. I dig it on the sleeve and pants, though.

NDSU: No notes really. I think I prefer the wheat design to differentiate from Green Bay, but of course the consistent striping looks good as well (their current single pants stripe seems so out of place). Love the full bison logo of course.

CSU: Not sure how I feel about the font-inspired motif, but at least it's an attempt to give them a distinct identity. Only adjustment I'd suggest is finding a way to make the swords pop on the helmet. As is, the gold blends in completely and I'd prefer to emphasize the swords over the letters.

Great work as always!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 4:01 PM, -Akronite- said:

Oregon: Personally, I like that Oregon doesn't settle on one design and continues to change every year. My favorite helmet look is the wings with the O on the back. Can't say I've ever liked the 3 point stars so while I don't have much critiques, this one doesn't sing to me like a lot of your designs.

Butler: Only issue is that the bulldog on the top of the helmet seems redundant with the logo on the side already. I dig it on the sleeve and pants, though.

NDSU: No notes really. I think I prefer the wheat design to differentiate from Green Bay, but of course the consistent striping looks good as well (their current single pants stripe seems so out of place). Love the full bison logo of course.

CSU: Not sure how I feel about the font-inspired motif, but at least it's an attempt to give them a distinct identity. Only adjustment I'd suggest is finding a way to make the swords pop on the helmet. As is, the gold blends in completely and I'd prefer to emphasize the swords over the letters.

Great work as always!

On 9/20/2022 at 2:06 PM, GriffinM6 said:

I like the font for CSU, but the sleeve striping gives off a wing vibe. I think you could probably utilize the swords instead and still give them a distinct look. 

Thank you both! I went back to CSU and this is what I came up with

XYpQ2y3.png

LUzqFym.png

• Changed the swords on the helmet to blue
  • Removed one of the "indents" in the stripes that still invokes a sharp blade motif

Let me know what you guys think!

• Like 6

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- CSU Buccaneers Update

LIU SHARKS

WyCLJ1p.png

uRxRdbA.png

DESIGN

• I wanted to give one of the newest college football brands a unique design that ties into their nickname
  • Created a stripe that resembles a wave
  • Created a new font that has curves in it like the logo and the new stripe
  • The current block font looks super out of place imo

HELMET

JERSEY

• New stripe and number font added

PANTS

• Gold, light blue, and white pants
  • Added the new stripe

Up next will be another light blue team, Columbia. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Applause 2

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- LIU Sharks
13 minutes ago, NH4 said:

LIU SHARKS

WyCLJ1p.png

uRxRdbA.png

DESIGN

• I wanted to give one of the newest college football brands a unique design that ties into their nickname
  • Created a stripe that resembles a wave
  • Created a new font that has curves in it like the logo and the new stripe
  • The current block font looks super out of place imo

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• Gold, light blue, and white pants
  • Added the new stripe

Up next will be another light blue team, Columbia. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

Much better than my take on LIU.

• Like 1

COLUMBIA LIONS

9zJV4yC.png

Ksv373t.png

7nlbkjV.png

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• White, Columbia blue, and navy pants
  • Added the new stripe

Up next will be Alabama State. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Columbia Lions
2 hours ago, NH4 said:

COLUMBIA LIONS

9zJV4yC.png

Ksv373t.png

7nlbkjV.png

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• White, Columbia blue, and navy pants
  • Added the new stripe

Up next will be Alabama State. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

I'm surprised Columbia doesn't use the C logo on their helmets. I think it'd look more classic. The lion isn't bad, but it doesn't feel very Ivy League to me.

Are they the only Ivy League to have a mascot logo on their helmets?

1 hour ago, WestCoastBias said:

I'm surprised Columbia doesn't use the C logo on their helmets. I think it'd look more classic. The lion isn't bad, but it doesn't feel very Ivy League to me.

Are they the only Ivy League to have a mascot logo on their helmets?

Yeah Columbia's the only Ivy League team to use the mascot logo on the helmet. They've used it since like 2015 with a stripe that came from the Nike templated stripe. I continued to use the Lion head so that there's not 2 teams with a C on their helmet (Cornell).

• Like 2

ALABAMA STATE HORNETS

a5B637I.png

yWj6nZc.png

DESIGN

• Made a new tapered stripe to replicate a hornet's stinger
  • Took the horizontal stripes from the academic seal and added it to the middle stripe
  • I like this look because it makes the stripe more than just a tapered stripe and resembles a hornet's pattern
  • Created a new font based on the letters in the logo

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• Gold, black, and white pants
  • Added the new stripe

Up next will be Albany. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7