College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lehigh Mountain Hawks

NH4

4 hours ago, CaptainBuzKill said:

Loving the clean look for the Badgers, man. I too think the black should be ditched if they're not going to add any black to their uniforms.

If you don't mind me asking, what template are you using for these?

Thank you and yeah the Nike template is by Logan Weaver. I got the Under Armour one from someone on here (I can't remember who) but I just edited the pants and then copy and paste the finished jersey template over to the base template to be more consistent. For the Adidas template, I just edited the Nike template to fit the Adidas look.

19 hours ago, NH4 said:

Thank you and yeah the Nike template is by Logan Weaver. I got the Under Armour one from someone on here (I can't remember who) but I just edited the pants and then copy and paste the finished jersey template over to the base template to be more consistent. For the Adidas template, I just edited the Nike template to fit the Adidas look.

Awesome! Thank you!

Super excited to see more of your series!

• Like 1

GEORGIA BULLDOGS

LgvQebz.png

9zwI88L.png

V4U7cFz.png

HELMET

• Unchanged

JERSEY

• Thickened the number outline
  • Black jersey as a replica of the red jersey returns. I don't hate the black jersey they introduced last year but the dog collar feels a little cartoony 

PANTS

• Unchanged

SOCKS

• Unchanged

Like I said not a lot of changes just a minor tweak. Up next we go to the Big 12 with a traditional looking team that makes a huge change. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is appreciated.

• Like 7

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Georgia Bulldogs
1 hour ago, NH4 said:

GEORGIA BULLDOGS

LgvQebz.png

9zwI88L.png

V4U7cFz.png

HELMET

• Unchanged

JERSEY

• Thickened the number outline
  • Black jersey as a replica of the red jersey returns. I don't hate the black jersey they introduced last year but the dog collar feels a little cartoony 

PANTS

• Unchanged

SOCKS

• Unchanged

Like I said not a lot of changes just a minor tweak. Up next we go to the Big 12 with a traditional looking team that makes a huge change. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is appreciated.

Another classic set that I would agree doesn't need much work. I like the tweaks and, although I personally love the dog collar, I think a lot of Georgia fans would agree with you here.

• Like 1

KANSAS STATE WILDCATS

aGoEKUM.png

7pgNQC0.png

0FYy21I.png

DtBHsio.png

DESIGN

• A traditional looking team gets a complete overhaul. With a new coach coming in signaling a new era, I thought it would be a good time to change the old uniforms
  • Instead of copying a pro football team (Dallas) that has little connection to the school or state, I created a new unique design
  • The sleeve stripes comes from the logo
  • Updated the font on the jerseys to reflect what the school uses now
  • Silver is demoted to a tertiary color and white is much more prevalent

HELMET

• No more silver helmet as it is replaced by a purple and white helmet
  • K State has used purple helmets in the past and recently introduced white helmets and I think it works very well
  • Purple facemask on both helmets

JERSEY

• New stripes and font added
  • I was thinking of adding chest text but think it looks better without it

PANTS

• Purple and white pants with no stripe

SOCKS

• White socks with purple accents

The first big major change to a program so I'm excited to hear whether you guys think it's good or like the traditional look K State has now. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated.

• Like 7

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Kansas State Wildcats
On 9/3/2021 at 11:10 AM, NH4 said:

KANSAS STATE WILDCATS

The first big major change to a program so I'm excited to hear whether you guys think it's good or like the traditional look K State has now. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated.

I personally think K-State has one of the best looks in all of college football, so you'd have a hard time getting me on board for changes this drastic. In a vacuum, the design works well enough but feels more fitting of a G5 program, which I suppose would make sense for K-State given the trajectory of the Big 12.

Purple and white is beautiful and much preferable to a muddied dark purple & black look of some teams (Northwestern, TCU), but I prefer K-State's current balance with the silver. 

Side note on purple college teams: Washington has a gorgeous helmet but their uniforms don't live up to it.

• Like 5

Really digging those K-State concepts! Love what you did with the sleeves.

Being a school steeped in tradition, I think it's unlikely Kansas State would ever change their primary uniforms... but these would work great as an alternate look. 

• Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 10:30 AM, -Akronite- said:

I personally think K-State has one of the best looks in all of college football, so you'd have a hard time getting me on board for changes this drastic. In a vacuum, the design works well enough but feels more fitting of a G5 program, which I suppose would make sense for K-State given the trajectory of the Big 12.

Purple and white is beautiful and much preferable to a muddied dark purple & black look of some teams (Northwestern, TCU), but I prefer K-State's current balance with the silver. 

Side note on purple college teams: Washington has a gorgeous helmet but their uniforms don't live up to it.

Yeah that's true I actually did kind of took the same route designing K State as I did for some smaller schools. But it's  funny you bring up Washington because I did the opposite of what I did for K State and made the Huskies uniforms more traditional.

On 9/4/2021 at 12:16 PM, John1988 said:

Really digging those K-State concepts! Love what you did with the sleeves.

Being a school steeped in tradition, I think it's unlikely Kansas State would ever change their primary uniforms... but these would work great as an alternate look. 

Thanks! The alternate look is a good idea for real life purposes. Maybe like rolling out a sort of "turn ahead the clock" uniform or something to test the waters and see how fans like a new design

• Like 2

Well I hope you all had a great first full weekend of college football and watching your team play. I know I didn't as Wisconsin had a horrible showing (minus for Chez Mallusi) but that didn't deter me from watching like 13 hours of it. Now that the season is officially here, let's start with the first team from the ACC.

DUKE BLUE DEVILS

LtWp6px.png

QPE9Mje.png

4h6cSdY.png

qseZeSZ.png

2sk7p4p.png

DESIGN

• I like Duke's current look but I thought this was a perfect opportunity to do do what their rivals North Carolina did and create a cohesive brand based off their basketball team
  • Copied the simplified basketball stripe onto the football uniform
  • I used that striping to relate of the double stripe the football teams
  • Black uniform coloring based off the black basketball uniforms

HELMET

• Blue and white helmet with white facemask. Black helmet with blue facemask for the alternate
  • New striping added to replace the single stripe (which I think takes their current look down a few notches)
  • "DUKE" on the front bumper and "BLUE DEVILS" on the back

JERSEY

• Black and white jerseys with a black alternate jersey
  • The shoulder stripes stay but they end in a point

PANTS

• Blue and white pants with the new stripe
  • Black pants to be used with black jerseys only

SOCKS

• White socks and black socks with black uniform

Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Duke Blue Devils
10 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

Love the updated Duke look. Certainly makes their uniforms more unique. I think you accidentally posted the home uniform with the blue helmet twice though, rather than with a white helmet. 

Thank you yeah the unique look is exactly what I was going for. And thanks for catching that lol the white helmet with the home uniform is now up

OREGON STATE BEAVERS

UP8ehXD.png

2YY8qBM.png

WyUh4Ba.png

DPnwBwF.jpg

n3EpyGA.png

WzoFmXb.jpg

DESIGN

• I really like the uniforms Oregon State introduced a couple years ago but I wanted to add a unique twist to them
  • Added notches to replicate the notches in trees that beavers make with their teeth

HELMET

• Replaced the single stripe with the new stripe
  • Black and orange helmets with black facemask

JERSEY

• Kept the placement of the shoulder stripes. I think it's a unique look that is very underrated and should be used more often
  • Replaced "BEAVS" with "BEAVERS" on home & alt and "OREGON STATE" on the away

PANTS

• New stripes added and go all the way down (unlike their current ones)
  • Black, orange, and white options

SOCKS

• Black socks with orange accents

Up next we'll stay out west but go a bit south with the first Mountain West team, San Diego State. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 10

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Oregon State Beavers
9 hours ago, sleuthpanther said:

Killing it across the board! One thing I liked about OSU was the cream color they had, besides that this is perfect! The notches are a great idea

Thank you! Yeah I don’t dislike the cream color they use but I just thought white worked a little better. 

Duke: The thin stripes feel almost like there is something missing to me. I think it really comes together well on the black uniform, though. Did you consider putting the point on both ends? No idea if that would even look better, but the though crossed by mind, especially for the shoulders.

Oregon State: Love these. Agreed on the inspiration unis but you made them more distinct and clean by dropping the cream and adding the notches. Really well put together.

21 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

Duke: The thin stripes feel almost like there is something missing to me. I think it really comes together well on the black uniform, though. Did you consider putting the point on both ends? No idea if that would even look better, but the though crossed by mind, especially for the shoulders.

Oregon State: Love these. Agreed on the inspiration unis but you made them more distinct and clean by dropping the cream and adding the notches. Really well put together.

Thank you! As for Duke, I did not think to do that because their basketball uniforms only have one point on the stripes and I wanted to keep the shoulder stripes similar to what they currently have. 

• Like 1

SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS

nHRAJkD.png

mw09qMp.png

DESIGN

• San Diego State's helmet is one of the best in college football and I think they have created a good identity around the Aztec calendar

HELMET

• Kept the helmet pattern and black stripe
  • Moved the primary logo from the back to the side

JERSEY

• Changed the chest text from red to white

PANTS

• Added red pants

SOCKS

• Black socks with red accents

Up next is the first team from the MAC and a team that had an unpopular brand refresh this year, Western Michigan. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 12

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- San Diego State Aztecs