College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lehigh Mountain Hawks

NH4

3 hours ago, NH4 said:

SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS

nHRAJkD.png

mw09qMp.png

DESIGN

• San Diego State's helmet is one of the best in college football and I think they have created a good identity around the Aztec calendar

HELMET

• Kept the helmet pattern and black stripe
  • Moved the primary logo from the back to the side

JERSEY

• Changed the chest text from red to white

PANTS

• Added red pants

SOCKS

• Black socks with red accents

Up next is the first team from the MAC and a team that had an unpopular brand refresh this year, Western Michigan. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

You took what I had intended for the Aztecs but made it better because it took a LOT of effort for me to even get the aztec helmet to work.

• Like 1

WESTERN MICHIGAN BRONCOS

LOGO

NnEQ7hV.png

• So I updated the logo before the new branding took place for Western Michigan, and I am glad I did because the backlash has been something
  • However, I did agree with the university that there were too many colors
  • Brown, gold, and white are the only colors. Black and gray are eliminated

UNIFORMS

m2H4b6E.png

KaZ5Pgv.png

EmJblDU.png

SlvXCxw.png

DESIGN

• I had a ton of trouble coming up with something for this team because their uniforms have been a mix of gimmicky slogans and adidas templates
  • I can't remember my reasoning behind the stripe design but it reminds me of doors on horse stables so I guess it works
  • Font is the same as the old one they used

HELMET

• Ghost Bronco is gone. I don't hate the ghost bronco but I think it's time to let it go
  • Gold and brown helmets with brown or gold facemask
  • WMU on front bumper and BRONCOS on back bumper

JERSEY

• Stipe added as a sleeve cap
  • No white on brown jersey 
  • New font updated for the chest text and numbers

PANTS

• Brown and gold pants with new stripe added

SOCKS

• Brown socks with gold accents

Up next is the first team from the Sun Belt, Texas State. Thanks everyone and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Western Michigan Broncos
7 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

Without white anywhere else, the logo looks a little out of place. Maybe add some thin striping or # outlines? Besides that, perfect. Brown and gold are just so beautiful on their own 

I tried to add white to the uniforms but the gold and white didn’t mix well. One thing I could possibly do is change the outline in the logo from white to gold and see how that works?

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Western Michigan Broncos Updated

TEXAS STATE BOBCATS

AWq8jJy.png

f7VsN7a.png

PxiqSEg.png

9QieFr3.png

DESIGN

• I drew inspiration from 2 uniforms to create this concept; Texas State's current uniforms and my concept for UTRGV
  • Made the double stripe more traditional by going all the way to the end
  • Added the star because Texas

HELMET

• Maroon and gold helmet with maroon facemask
  • Added new stripe

JERSEY

• New stripe added
  • Changed the numbers form a block font back to the school font and added an outline 

PANTS

• Maroon, gold, and white pants with the new stripe

SOCKS

• White socks and maroon accents

Up next we're going back to the SEC with a team that has made some traditional changes to their football uniforms in recent years, Arkansas. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Texas State Bobcats

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

2fQBmAy.png

dr5pewR.png

DESIGN

• I like that Arkansas has simplified their look but I think they went too far and in turn looks exactly like Oklahoma
  • Took inspiration from the logo and the 2012 uniforms to create the "razorback" shoulder design
  • Re-introduced the font Arkansas used for a few years. I like this as a combo of a traditional and modern font unlike the new one

HELMET

• Red glossy helmet with white facemask

JERSEY

• Updated shoulder design with the running razorback on the sleeve cap
  • Large chest text with updated font 

PANTS

• Red and white pants with no stripe to match plain helmet

SOCKS

• White socks and red accents

Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated.

• Like 7
  • Yawn 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Arkansas Razorbacks

TULSA GOLDEN HURRICANE

LOGO

zD9KvUC.png

• Eliminated black from the logo and replaced it with blue
  • Updated the pole so there is no break at the bottom and it is attached to the top of the flag 
  • Changed the inner outline of the script from white to gold
  • Added a white outline

UNIFORMS

uUG1Lw9.png

Q5LtFdu.png

DESIGN

• For a team named the golden hurricane, Tulsa has basically eliminated gold and red (the color of the flag indicating a hurricane warning) from their uniforms
  • Added more gold and red to the uniforms
  • Stripe has a pattern of the hurricane flag a la the Carolina Hurricanes

HELMET

JERSEY

• New stripe added
  • Recolored Tulsa script on the chest
  • Numbers are the same font used now just re-colored

PANTS

• Gold, blue, and white pants with the new stripe

SOCKS

• White socks and blue accents

Up next is a team that went back to their uniform roots this offseason, Boston College. Thanks and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 9

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Tulsa Golden Hurricane

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

IXbFQP2.png

78ePrjH.png

DESIGN

• I'm really glad Boston College went back to a throwback look this year so I wanted to continue that
  • Added shoulder stripes from the Doug Flutie era
  • Went back to the UA font Boston College used to use

HELMET

• Plain gold helmet with maroon facemask
  • Primary logo on the back
  • "EAGLES" on front bumper "BOSTON COLLEGE" on back bumper

JERSEY

• New stripes and number font added
  • Took off the chest logo. I thought it looked much cleaner without it

PANTS

• Gold, maroon, and white pants with no stripe to match the helmet

SOCKS

• White socks and maroon accents

TGUYHiA.png

• I kept the red bandana uniforms but toned it down a bit
  • The paisley pattern is on the sleeves behind the stripes. on the socks, and a patterned facemask
  • I don't know how realistic the patterned facemask could be but it fits with the story of Welles Crowther covering his face with a red bandana to save many people's lives
  • Gold or maroon pants

Up next is Charlotte who had a recent brand refresh that I did not like. Thanks and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 10

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Boston College Eagles
17 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

Good tweaks to BC, but I gotta say I'm not a fan of them not having a helmet stripe. That goes for IRL and in this concept. I think you should add the thin red helmet stripe back and potentially put in on the pants as well. It would really complete the look. 

how about this?

ad9ESqu.png

wSvkoI6.png

a6jWT3W.png

Added a helmet and pants stripe and added a paisley pattern to the stripe on the red bandana uniform

• Like 11

CHARLOTTE 49ERS

LOGO

lAFGKpd.png

• Like I said before, I hate the new branding Charlotte has. I understand the abbreviation is for Charlotte but it reads like a certain body part that isn't so family friendly. I also hate how the C is a block font while the L and T have curved corners and that the angles are so messed up.
  • I went back to their previous logo with a few changes
  • Eliminated black
  • Got rid of beveling in "49ERS" 

UNIFORMS

wHA1G5c.png

EkJxj8v.png

TI1BNO2.png

CCjM3fW.png

DESIGN

• New double stripe comes from the pickaxe in the logo
  • Re-introduced the old font that is on the logo

HELMET

JERSEY

• New curved stripes on shoulders, number on the sleeves
  • New/old chest mark and number font

PANTS

• Gold, green, and white pants with new stripe

SOCKS

• White socks with green accents

Up next we go back to the Big Ten with Northwestern. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 11

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Charlotte 49ers

Alright well I hope you all are having a much better season than I am because my Badgers stink and can't score a point on offense. But we'll move on to a team that's always a thorn in Wisconsin's side, Northwestern.

NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS

R9gjDRw.png

ihjdH1K.png

84irsjL.png

c4vPf7G.png

lgrerA1.png

TTOcrYB.png

DESIGN

• The Northwestern stripe remains
  • I used a purple stripe on black but I don't know if I completely like it. I used a white stripe but it looked too plain and lacking color so I'd like to know what you guys think

HELMET

• Purple and black helmet with black facemask
  • School seal and Chicago flag on back. I know Northwestern is in Evanston but they've used Chicago references in the past so it makes sense they would use it

JERSEY

• Moved the stripe from the chest and back to a more traditional spot on the sleeves
  • "WILDCATS" on home and alt jersey. "NORTHWESTERN" on away jersey

PANTS

SOCKS

• Purple, white, or black socks

Thanks for looking guys and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 8

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Northwestern Wildcats
4 hours ago, NH4 said:

DESIGN

• I used a purple stripe on black but I don't know if I completely like it. I used a white stripe but it looked too plain and lacking color so I'd like to know what you guys think

I think it would look nicer if you filled in the 2nd and 4th stripes in the pattern that are currently the same as the main color of the jersey/pants. This could help make some of those hard to see elements more legible. 

• Like 2

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

4 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

I think it would look nicer if you filled in the 2nd and 4th stripes in the pattern that are currently the same as the main color of the jersey/pants. This could help make some of those hard to see elements more legible. 

How about something like this? 

KEvko4l.png

I tried flipping the stripe color but the white just overtook the purple and didn't look good imo. Let me know what you guys think!

• Like 4

I'm fine with the black stroke on the numbers, but my tweak would be a white facemask. It just looks so good when they opt for it. Otherwise, another well done concept. The Wildcats belly stripe just doesn't quite work for me, so I've always thought just putting it back on the sleeve would be an easy fix.

4 minutes ago, NH4 said:

How about something like this? 

KEvko4l.png

I tried flipping the stripe color but the white just overtook the purple and didn't look good imo. Let me know what you guys think!

Love this edit, adding the white gives the stripes a nice pop and balances well with the numbers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -Akronite- said:

I'm fine with the black stroke on the numbers, but my tweak would be a white facemask. It just looks so good when they opt for it. Otherwise, another well done concept. The Wildcats belly stripe just doesn't quite work for me, so I've always thought just putting it back on the sleeve would be an easy fix.

Love this edit, adding the white gives the stripes a nice pop and balances well with the numbers.

Thank you I think the white stripes balance it out better too. But I tried a white facemask and don't dislike it but I just liked the black better.

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Northwestern Wildcats (Update)

WASHINGTON HUSKIES

AxdIYD5.png

NWtOeRG.png

DESIGN

• I like that Adidas has given Washington a more traditional (or plain) uniform than Nike but I went even more traditional
  • Three stripe design is the main focus on all elements
  • Updated the old font and went back to a rounded number font. I don't hate the new custom number font but I thought this new one represents Washington better.

HELMET

• Same gold helmet with purple facemask
  • "DAWGS" on front bumper

JERSEY

PANTS

• Gold and purple pants
  • Added the stripes

SOCKS

• Purple socks with gold accents

Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5