SAN JOSE STATE SPARTANS

r4HuJ8J.png

rC9wrz9.png

soS1sVS.png

2CNGzOC.png

Q21OLnw.png

MSKZjSr.png

DESIGN

• The spear has been the main focus for their helmet stripe and a lot of concepts for San Jose State, but I wanted to do something different
  • Took the stripe design from the helmet plume on the logo
  • The blue stripe coloring was the most difficult to get right but I think it looks good
  • Changed the font from their current to a font I thought looked more Spartan-y (I don't know if that makes sense lol)

HELMET

• Gold and blue helmet with blue facemask
  • Eliminated the white helmet because I thought gold and blue works better for this color scheme
  • Added new stripe
  • "SJSU" on front bumper and "SPARTANS" on back
  • San Jose flag on back

JERSEY

• Blue, white, and gold jersey
  • I'm not a huge fan of a light color jersey such as gold, but they've had one in the past and it's not horrible
  • New stripe and font added

PANTS

• Gold, blue, and white pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• White socks with blue accents

Up next we'll stay in the G5 with Georgia State. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 11
  • Love 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- San Jose State Spartans

GEORGIA STATE PANTHERS

O7EeVdg.png

uyoa7iZ.png

w3SCQ0q.png

sFXbOk4.png

DESIGN

• Re-introduced red to the color scheme which has actually never been used on their football uniforms before
  • Added a red outline to the logo instead of white
  • I had a tough time coming up with a unique identity for this team so I used a stripe design from an unused Jaguars concept I did and I think it works well here
  • Kept the same font they use now

HELMET

• Glossy blue (a change from the satin helmet they use) and white helmet with blue facemask
  • New stripe added
  • Atlanta flag on the back

JERSEY

• New stripe added on sleeves
  • Changed the chest text to be on one line instead of being stacked
  • Added a red outline to the numbers

PANTS

• Blue and white pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Georgia State Panthers

NORTHERN ILLINOIS HUSKIES

Z7fTb1U.png

aCeDWrR.png

5d2w8Ko.png

Sq3vpkp.png

NXXVspv.png

QDHIwuA.png

DESIGN

• Got the stripe design from the I in their logo, that's why the end of the stripe is slanted out
  • Changed the number font to match the word font and eliminated the bevel

HELMET

• Black and white helmet with black facemask
  • Changed the logo from NIU to the NIU/Huskie just like in the Jordan Lynch days
  • Illinois state outline on the back

JERSEY

• New stripe added on sleeves
  • New number font added
  • Changed the away jersey chest text from "HUSKIES" to "NIU"

PANTS

• Black, white, and red pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• Black or white socks with red accents

Up next we'll stick with Black, red, and white teams with Texas Tech. And as always thanks for looking and C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 8

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Northern Illinois Huskies

TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS

jnHGIm8.png

bTzx6O9.png

QmASXui.png

Hf1xdZQ.png

cluAcJ8.png

879quvp.png

iL12qNU.png

2vD3ESM.png

kzaYHdk.png

DESIGN

• I'm really glad Texas Tech as found their identity with a unique two-colored single stripe after some templated uniforms
  • I like the "guns up" design on the upper chest rather than on the sleeves like they have now, so I changed it back
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• Same helmet stripe
  • Black, red, and white helmet with black or red facemask
  • "TECH" on front bumper "RED RAIDERS" on back

JERSEY

• Moved the stripe back to the upper chest
  • Added sleeve numbers

PANTS

• Black, white, and red pants
  • Flipped the color and thinned out the stripe to match the helmet stripe

SOCKS

• Black or white socks

Up next is LSU and even though they are a traditional team, I have a new logo for them. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated.

• Like 7

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Texas Tech Red Raiders

LSU TIGERS

LOGO

OwMvtB5.png

• For as strong of a brand that LSU has, to me it seems like their logos have been kind of a question 
  • They use the script as the primary logo now, the 2000's tiger head was the primary but not used much, the helmet logo is completely different, and the midfield logo is the eye
  • So I wanted to create one logo to be used for everything and I thought the helmet logo was most recognizable
  • The new modernized tiger head is from Tin Roof Brewing Company when they made a special Bayou Bengal beer
  • It's kind of crazy that a beer company can make a better logo than what the school currently uses but I love it

UNIFORMS

8CnBdLV.png

FotpqkC.png

DESIGN

• Kept the traditional LSU look with some minor changes

HELMET

• Same helmet but added the new logo
  • Louisiana state flag on back

JERSEY

• Removed the chest text
  • Moved the SEC patch to the right side of the chest
  • Added the new tiger head to the collar logo

PANTS

SOCKS

• White socks with purple accents

Up next we'll go to Illinois, a team that seems like they're going in the direction of a more traditional look. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- LSU Tigers (new logo)

LSU: First, I want to thank you for fixing the pants stripe, which is basically the only thing holding their current uniforms back.

As for the logo, I like the concept of  matching the fonts and having the tiger head in the primary. That said, the LSU font does not seem to curve well, it comes off quite awkward. I'd swap in the current helmet font or try something new.

And agreed on the double outline. I'd make the logo on gold match the helmet and the logo on purple just swap the purple/white.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 10:32 AM, sleuthpanther said:

Only thing I don’t love is the double outlines around the letters, besides that looks incredible!

On 10/15/2021 at 12:11 PM, -Akronite- said:

LSU: First, I want to thank you for fixing the pants stripe, which is basically the only thing holding their current uniforms back.

As for the logo, I like the concept of  matching the fonts and having the tiger head in the primary. That said, the LSU font does not seem to curve well, it comes off quite awkward. I'd swap in the current helmet font or try something new.

And agreed on the double outline. I'd make the logo on gold match the helmet and the logo on purple just swap the purple/white.

Thank you guys for the comments! So I took the advice and came up with this

0wwH1B0.png

• Double outline is replaced by a single outline
  • Placement of the letters is more spaced out and curved. I took the logo currently on their helmets and placed my new logo on top of it to try to get the letters to be in the same place.

I think the edits are subtle but make it look better. Let me know what you all think

• Like 6

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- LSU Tigers Updated

ILLINOIS FIGHTING ILLINI

NVXQWVv.png

9fx7qtq.png

0RPn6au.png

DESIGN

• I took the current logo and font, mixed it with the old color scheme, and added a unique design to it
  • The stripe design comes from an old concept that has been online for awhile
  • It reminds me of a toned down design of the basketball uniforms

HELMET

• Orange helmet with white facemask, reminiscent of the old helmet which they've kind of gone back to this year
  • I'm not a huge fan of a script on the helmet so the primary logo stays but I switched the colors
  • Illinois state silhouette on the back of the helmet 

JERSEY

• New stripe design added to the sleeves
  • Number colors now have an outline. Blue numbers and orange outline on white jersey just like before
  • Orange is the primary jersey, white for away, and blue jersey is the alternate

PANTS

• Orange, white, and blue pants with new stripe added

SOCKS

• White socks with orange accents

Up next is a team that jokingly said a couple years ago that Nike gave Illinois the same uniforms; Syracuse. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated

• Like 12

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Illinois Fighting Illini

SYRACUSE ORANGE

pvNLKwV.png

9WAcBEw.png

xLQo5Y4.png

DESIGN

• Being one of the newcomers to the ACC, it was hard to make them look different than 2 teams already in the conference, Clemson and Virginia
  • Use too much orange, Syracuse looks like Clemson. Use too much blue and they look like Virginia
  • But with their recent uniform update, I think they did a good job of creating a good identity
  • Updated the font to the one the basketball team uses

HELMET

• Orange helmet with blue facemask stays the same
  • Flipped the color of the helmet logo to match the stripe color

JERSEY

• Moved the stripes from the sleeves to the shoulders. Similar to what they used to have
  • I made this move because my Virginia concepts have sleeve stripes and I wanted to differentiate the two and Syracuse has a history of shoulder stripes so I thought it worked.
  • New chest and number font added

PANTS

• Same orange, white, and blue pants 

SOCKS

• White socks with orange or blue accents

Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Syracuse Orange

SOUTHERN MISS GOLDEN EAGLES

Nzc0LuY.png

qivYM4M.png

fqwcBio.png

0aymW1N.png

DESIGN

• Took the 3 stripe design from their wordmark and made that the primary design
  • The stripes are placed in some non-traditional positions. I thought this is a good look for a team that has had some non-traditional looks in the past
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

JERSEY

• Stripes are on the collarbone/upper chest

PANTS

• Black and gold pants with the stripe coming up from the bottom

SOCKS

• Black socks with gold accents

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Southern Miss Golden Eagles

EAST CAROLINA PIRATES

uYAP5RY.png

T5YOdCw.png

DESIGN

• ECU and Adidas created a really cool design but it has not been implemented the best
  • The football team uses these symbols on gold and black pants but the purple pants remind me of something out of the early 2000s
  • So I took the symbols and put them into the stripe just like how was in the Adidas x ECU press release photo
  • I kept the inner stripe the same color as the purple and gold backgrounds (helmet, jersey, pants) because the white did not mix well with the gold 

HELMET

JERSEY

• New stripe replaces the pirate head on the sleeves
  • ECU replaces EAST CAROLINA on the chest 
  • Switched back to white numbers with gold outlines on home and purple numbers with gold outlines on away

PANTS

• Purple, gold, and white pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• White socks with purple accents

• Like 9

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- East Carolina Pirates
11 hours ago, lat3ralus65 said:

These are great.  I particularly love the SJSU and Southern Miss ones.

Thank you! Yeah those were some of my favorite to do because I was able to take something unique about those teams and turn it into a cool design

UTAH STATE AGGIES

KwA4LLn.png

iR3nbMb.png

MhihU3X.png

wamp0qM.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• Blue glossy and white helmet with blue facemask
  • Added the stripe
  • City of Logan seal on the back 

JERSEY

PANTS

• Blue, white, and gray pants
  • Stripe stays the same

SOCKS

Up next is an Independent team, UMASS. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 8

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Utah State Aggies

ok so I'm calling an audible and in honor of Maction, I'm going to post a team from that conference.

BUFFALO BULLS

OJlRQTG.png

VgC6C0I.png

zMwPdOo.png

k80fBdZ.png

DESIGN

• A MAC school that does not have any uniqueness in their uniform designs
  • So I took the design from the Buffalo flag and used that on their jerseys
  • Replaced the design in the middle with the primary logo
  • De-italicized the type font and took the number font from the basketball jerseys
  • Removed all gray and black

HELMET

• Blue and white helmet with white facemask
  • Solid white logo on blue helmet. I don't understand why they use a blue logo with a white outline currently
  • Buffalo flag on back

JERSEY

• Flag design on sleeves with primary logo
  • New number font added
  • "BUFFALO" on chest

PANTS

• Blue and white pants

SOCKS

Sorry if anyone was expecting UMASS but I promise they'll be up next. Thanks for looking and C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 8