College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lehigh Mountain Hawks

NH4

CLEMSON TIGERS

2Y9tqbj.png

eHCcp65.png

PzXXMHh.png

DESIGN

• A traditional team stays traditional with very minor changes
  • I kept the text font but did not use it for the numbers because the number font is very clunky and weird imo

HELMET

• Same orange helmet with white facemask
  • Removed the purple outline on the front bumper
  • Changed the back bumper to orange and replaced the paw with an O

JERSEY

• Home and away remain the same
  • On the alt jersey, I changed the color of the paws from orange to white with an orange outline

PANTS

SOCKS

• White socks with orange or purple accents

Up next will be 2 rivals, Mississippi State and Ole Miss. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

Edited by NH4
  • Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Clemson Tigers

MISSISSIPPI STATE BULLDOGS

u8ng8C3.png

xPRcPwm.png

snGB1k3.png

ZMOiPte.png

DESIGN

• I like the 3 stripe design that the Bulldogs have used on the jerseys and pants so I added it to the helmet to complete the look
  • Used the same font

HELMET

• Maroon and white helmet with white facemask
  • Used the white version of the primary logo on the maroon helmet. I don't know why they use different colored logos but I like that the white logo stands out more
  • Added the stripe on both helmets 

JERSEY

• Unchanged

PANTS

• Unchanged

SOCKS

• White socks with maroon accents
  • Like 4

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Mississippi State Bulldogs

OLE MISS REBELS

XHKwtqz.png

i8IH5xN.png

AqwGh1L.png

XhM9RwX.png

BEtC0No.png

DESIGN

• I tried to bring some stripe consistency to Ole Miss, a team (other than their Sugar Bowl uniforms) has a single helmet stripe, double jersey stripes, and no pants stripes on the white pants
  • I also eliminated the gray pants. They just look so much cleaner without gray 
  • Double stripes on the jersey and pants but I kept the single stripe on the helmets
  • They have used double stripes on the pants before so I thought it was ok to bring back the look
  • I know having three different white pants kind of contradicts me wanting a consistent look, but after mixing and matching the stripes colors, I thought this was the best look
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

JERSEY

• Added sleeve numbers underneath
  • Changed the white jersey coloring from red back to navy. I just think this creates a more cohesive look with the navy helmet

PANTS

• Navy pants with white stripes
  • White pants with navy, red, or powder blue stripes

SOCKS

• White socks with navy, red, or powder blue accents

Up next will be the first of seven red and black teams; Rutgers. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Ole Miss Rebels

RUTGERS SCARLET KNIGHTS

H14X6Kb.png

SF6kBap.png

cYIeNxe.png

DESIGN

• I'm so glad Rutgers went back to their mid 2000's uniforms when Schiano came back a few years ago
  • It's a much more classic look compared to Rutgers' uniforms in 2012, 2017, and 2019
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• Unchanged

SOCKS

• White socks with scarlet accents
  • Black socks with scarlet accents for the alt

Up next will be Cincinnati. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 3

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Rutgers Scarlet Knights
1 hour ago, NH4 said:

RUTGERS SCARLET KNIGHTS

H14X6Kb.png

SF6kBap.png

cYIeNxe.png

DESIGN

• I'm so glad Rutgers went back to their mid 2000's uniforms when Schiano came back a few years ago
  • It's a much more classic look compared to Rutgers' uniforms in 2012, 2017, and 2019
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• Unchanged

SOCKS

• White socks with scarlet accents
  • Black socks with scarlet accents for the alt

Up next will be Cincinnati. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

Solid work. I think one small improvement would be black/white/black stripes on the helmet (with either a white or black facemask). Black/white/black stripes would complement the logo and numbers pretty well, and be somewhat of a throwback look to the 80s/90s unis (granted Rutgers wasn't good back then but I still thought they had a decent collegiate look). 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 5/18/2022 at 8:29 PM, NH4 said:

CLEMSON TIGERS

2Y9tqbj.png

eHCcp65.png

PzXXMHh.png

DESIGN

• A traditional team stays traditional with very minor changes
  • I kept the text font but did not use it for the numbers because the number font is very clunky and weird imo

HELMET

• Same orange helmet with white facemask
  • Removed the purple outline on the front bumper
  • Changed the back bumper to orange and replaced the paw with an O

JERSEY

• Home and away remain the same
  • On the alt jersey, I changed the color of the paws from orange to white with an orange outline

PANTS

SOCKS

• White socks with orange or purple accents

Up next will be 2 rivals, Mississippi State and Ole Miss. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

The issue with changing the paw colors on the alt jersey is that it goes against their branding standards.. paw is always orange on white and purple, always white on orange.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 1:09 PM, WSU151 said:

Solid work. I think one small improvement would be black/white/black stripes on the helmet (with either a white or black facemask). Black/white/black stripes would complement the logo and numbers pretty well, and be somewhat of a throwback look to the 80s/90s unis (granted Rutgers wasn't good back then but I still thought they had a decent collegiate look). 

Thank you! I didn't think of going with their 90's look but maybe I'll do a throwback look with those uniforms

On 5/26/2022 at 4:48 PM, WavePunter said:

The issue with changing the paw colors on the alt jersey is that it goes against their branding standards.. paw is always orange on white and purple, always white on orange.

I didn't know that which is weird because I think the white paw looks much better on the purple background. But thank you for the response!

CINCINNATI BEARCATS

qtrQ3Na.png

LeaMCqp.png

uMPeSZl.png

53W5OMV.png

7WBRsML.png

yC12j6P.png

uEnKbkn.png

ONcaOsi.png

w8okqBw.png

DESIGN

• The first ever G5 Playoff team gets a little bit of an updated look
  • Kept the "Cincinnati Stripe" which represents the windows of the center next to their stadium but moved them from the collarbone to the sleeve cap
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• Black, red, and white helmets with black facemask
  • Re-colored Cincinnati flag on the back
  • Logo on front bumper and wordmark on back bumper

JERSEY

PANTS

• Black, white, and red pants
  • Removed the stripe to match the plain helmet

SOCKS

• White or black socks

Up next will be Utah. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Cincinnati Bearcats
5 hours ago, NH4 said:

CINCINNATI BEARCATS

qtrQ3Na.png

LeaMCqp.png

uMPeSZl.png

53W5OMV.png

7WBRsML.png

yC12j6P.png

uEnKbkn.png

ONcaOsi.png

w8okqBw.png

DESIGN

• The first ever G5 Playoff team gets a little bit of an updated look
  • Kept the "Cincinnati Stripe" which represents the windows of the center next to their stadium but moved them from the collarbone to the sleeve cap
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• Black, red, and white helmets with black facemask
  • Re-colored Cincinnati flag on the back
  • Logo on front bumper and wordmark on back bumper

JERSEY

PANTS

• Black, white, and red pants
  • Removed the stripe to match the plain helmet

SOCKS

• White or black socks

Up next will be Utah. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

Much better than the itty bitty collarbone stripe 

• Like 2

AmPJ0Ty.png 

UTAH UTES

b3WUGt9.png

5JYgFOg.png

oqP2iOQ.png

3SUaiFW.png

m3WZ13F.png

6ZJ6woN.png

fuZNhxK.png

59JUfik.png

QgZE336.png

DESIGN

• I really like the stripe design Utah got a couple years back but some of the coloring can be nauseating and confusing (especially the pants striping)
  • To combat this, I used the coloring placement used on the white helmet
  • I used the lighter color stripes on the inside for the red and white stripes but I flipped this for the black stripes because the red got lost, the white was overpowering, and looked mismatched with all the red on the black jersey
  • Used the same font

HELMET

JERSEY

• Removed the red colored sleeve caps on the white and black jersey
  • Added the re-colored stripes

PANTS

• Red, white, and black pants
  • Added the re-colored stripes

SOCKS

• White or black with red accents socks

Up next will be Arkansas State. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Utah Utes

Both Cincinnati and Utah get an A+ from me.

For Cincinnati, they just need to show off that stripe and make it big, as you did. The logo doesn't fit properly in the sleeve cap as it's currently used anyways. And for Utah, I just look at the concept and immediately know it's Utah. So clean.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, plobrien said:

This is exactly what Utah needs to do. Their current look is a mess.

Thank you! That's exactly what I wanted to do with Utah, just clean up the mess a little bit.

7 hours ago, Hawkeye15 said:

Both Cincinnati and Utah get an A+ from me.

For Cincinnati, they just need to show off that stripe and make it big, as you did. The logo doesn't fit properly in the sleeve cap as it's currently used anyways. And for Utah, I just look at the concept and immediately know it's Utah. So clean.

Thanks! Yeah Cincy has a great stripe it's just so small on the jersey I don't get it. I'm glad you like the concepts.

ARKANSAS STATE RED WOLVES

UTWUbjF.png

muaFMih.png

ebPfwbj.png

bUneiHm.png

a1zzfAt.png

1QZNNl8.png

DESIGN

• I had a tough time coming up with a design for Arkansas State because they've just had Adidas templated looks
  • I thought of creating some sort of stripe with the design in the eyes of the logo but nothing seemed to work
  • So I finally settled on using the top of the wolf's fur on the logo 
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• Glossy black and red helmets with black facemask
  • Added the design to the back of the helmet. I originally had it plain but I like the unusual placement of it
  • STATE logo on front bumper and "RED WOLVES" on back bumper

JERSEY

• Added new design to the sleeve caps
  • Replaced the chest text with the "STATE" wordmark

PANTS

• Black and red pants
  • New design added to the bottom. Same idea here with the helmet to put the design in an unusual spot

SOCKS

• Black socks with red accents

Up next will be Miami of Ohio. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Arkansas State Red Wolves

MIAMI (OH) REDHAWKS

94maGX6.png

TOAGk84.png

gQi8wHH.png

RQLYw96.png

DESIGN

• Used the Myaamia Tribe logo as the base of this design
  • Miami has used this design before but inside the double stripe as a pattern. I don't mind that look but think taking it out of the stripe is better
  • Kept the same text font and updated to a matching number font

HELMET

• White or red helmet with red or white facemask
  • New design added
  • "MIAMI" on front bumper and "REDHAWKS" on the back bumper

JERSEY

• New design added to the sleeve cap

PANTS

• White and red pants
  • New design added

SOCKS

• White socks with red accents

Up next will be Louisville. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5
  • WOAH 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Miami (OH) Redhawks

LOUISVILLE CARDINALS

LOGO

EENjC2s.png

• Changed the beak to white
  • I thought about changing the beak to red like a real cardinal but it was heavy red

UNIFORMS

y58TNsu.png

wSZeBwj.png

VNlU03Z.png

6d6TWZq.png

syHNhGP.png

zWXUZw3.png

aqK8XJw.png

UVNpNi8.png

1QAF3ed.png

DESIGN

• I don't mind Louisville's uniforms but I really like the Lamar Jackson era uniform's with the wings and the logo on the pants
  • Replaced silver with black
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• White helmet is the primary helmet and the primary logo returns instead of the two color logo
  • Glossy red helmet replaces the satin helmet and the primary logo returns
  • Matte black helmet but with the primary logo
  • "CARDS" on the front bumper and "LOUISVILLE" on the back bumper

JERSEY

• Wing is re-added to the shoulder cap
  • Drop shadows are replaced by an outline

PANTS

• White, red, and black pants
  • Logo on the side

SOCKS

• White or black socks with red accents

Up next will be the final red and black team, UNLV. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Louisville Cardinals

Yeah I agree, need the yellow beak. I would go no logo on the pants too.

Other than that though it looks great. I like Louisville with a more modern look, even though I feel like the popular opinion on here would be to go back to the Bridgewater uniforms. 

• Like 2

I like the 2 color Card head just as a throwback before John L. Smith added yellow back into the mix. The Cards have mainly been a Red/Black/White team.  The yellow was just on selected logos like the Dunking Cardinal and the Heisman Football Cardinal when Coach Schnellenberger resurrected the program from being moved to 1-AA or being dropped altogether. I personally think it works but if you haven't been exposed to it I understand it looking off.

And yes, I much prefer the Strong era unis. So much more pleasant on the eyes. And looked like a more symmetrical design. I think he was trying to get a Florida look, since he came from there which as much as I hate Florida, they have a nice uniform.

• Like 1
PersonDivided-2-1.png