College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lehigh Mountain Hawks

NH4

1 hour ago, the_grateful_ted said:

This is a much classier take, although I’ll admit, I was curious to see your take on the preexisting colors. Scarlet, that orange ish gold, and black seemed like a much more unique, if not gaudy, color scheme. They look much more professional now regardless! 

Thank you! Yeah if this was 2010s with all the different/outlandish uniforms, I definitely would have used those colors but with teams going more minimalistic in recent years, I thought going with a traditional color scheme would be best. So I'm glad you like them!

2 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

I like the pattern addition to the stripes, but I think it might work better with a little less subtlety. As is it could look like a fabric stretching issue or a template mistake. 

The fleur is also a smart touch. I'm curious as to how it'd look with the flames as well, just because the shape feels bit lost with so much red on red.

Oh I like that idea for the flame/fleur-de-lis. Here's how it would look and I really like it.

xrMEqoU.png

jMlw833.png

• Like 10

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns v2.0

NEVADA WOLF PACK

QEBeKTy.png

bFqxSC0.png

M5s93rl.png

3FMxQjp.png

DESIGN

• Spiced up their very plain uniforms a little bit
  • Added sleeve stripes that come from the negative space in the back of the logo
  • I don't mind the Aachen font but I think a block font suits Nevada better, like their old Nike uniforms

HELMET

JERSEY

• Added new stripe
  • White numbers, lettering, and stripes on home. I thought of using gray but originally I didn't have a gray helmet but I kept the white because I thought it looked cleaner.
  • "WOLF PACK" chest mark on home and "NEVADA" on away

PANTS

• Blue, gray, and white pants
  • No stripe to match the helmet

SOCKS

• Blue or white socks with white or blue accents

Up next will be a Georgia Tech, who went through a recent brand refresh that brought a pretty modern look but I went back in time with them. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Nevada Wolf Pack
18 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

I think Nevada's silver helmets look great and it feels proper given the state's nickname, so I'd personally drop the navy helmets. Like the addition on the sleeve caps.

Thank you. Yeah I fell in love with Nevada's silver helmets watching their bowl game but I'm a sucker for a glossy navy helmet for some reason so I thought why not keep both.

• Like 1

GEORGIA TECH YELLOW JACKETS

JYkYMsS.png

8yRtKV7.png

3b1BDhK.png

BNETwJk.png

DESIGN

• Like I said before, I went back in time with this concept instead of a modern look like their current uniforms
  • Changed to an old gold instead of the brighter shade. I thought if we're going old school why not go all the way
  • Went back to an old design because I think it's better and the 1990 team won the National Championship wearing a similar design
  • The double stripe design comes from that 1990's team
  • Added the double stripe to the helmet and the pants, which the 90's and throwback uniforms didn't have
  • The double stripe is a unique look and thought it'd be perfect since Boston College went away from the design
  • Kept the same text font but updated the number font to a more traditional design

HELMET

• Gold helmet with blue facemask
  • Double stripe added
  • ATL on front bumper and TECH on back bumper
  • School logo on back

JERSEY

• Kept 2 white jerseys, one with gold numbers and lettering and one with blue
  • New stripes added. Changed the color design by always having the dark color stripe on bottom
  • Enlarged the chest logo
  • Added numbers to the shoulders

PANTS

• Gold pants to pair with the white and blue jerseys, and white pants to pair with the gold jersey
  • New stripes added

SOCKS

• White socks with gold or blue accents

Up next will be Tennessee. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
On 1/14/2022 at 5:09 PM, jaytavo305 said:

That gold almost feels Bronze, I might lighten it up a shade. Besides that, your last two looks have been really solid, although I agree that Nevada probably just needs the silver helmets only. 

Thank you! That's weird about the gold because on my computer I don't see bronze but I'm going to look into it and see what I can change. Thanks for bringing that up.

TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS

yXt6J6A.png

gmTKxkN.png

DESIGN

• I'm glad Tennessee went away from the checkerboard pattern in recent years
  • I kept the traditional design but changed the pants stripe to match the helmet stripe
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• No change

JERSEY

PANTS

• New stripe added
  • White and orange pants

SOCKS

• White socks with orange accents

Up next will be Army. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Tennessee Volunteers

I adore Tennessee's orange & white scheme and actually love the checkerboard as a motif, but their half & half usage didn't feel like a lasting look. I think the stripe streamlining works here, though Tennessee could go a number of directions that I'd still love as long as they stick to the primary colors.

• Like 2

On 1/12/2022 at 4:37 PM, NH4 said:

NEVADA WOLF PACK

fbmbfRB.png

wySBAWt.png

u1dACNN.png

11OA1Oj.png

DESIGN

• Spiced up their very plain uniforms a little bit
  • Added sleeve stripes that come from the negative space in the back of the logo
  • I don't mind the Aachen font but I think a block font suits Nevada better, like their old Nike uniforms

HELMET

JERSEY

• Added new stripe
  • White numbers, lettering, and stripes on home. I thought of using gray but originally I didn't have a gray helmet but I kept the white because I thought it looked cleaner.
  • "WOLF PACK" chest mark on home and "NEVADA" on away

PANTS

• Blue, gray, and white pants
  • No stripe to match the helmet

SOCKS

• Blue or white socks with white or blue accents

Up next will be a Georgia Tech, who went through a recent brand refresh that brought a pretty modern look but I went back in time with them. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

Nevada always feels like a hard team to get right but this is really, really good!

• Like 1

AmPJ0Ty.png 

5 hours ago, shadyloaf said:

I've always felt like Tennessee deserves a more classic number font than what they have.

I get that, I actually hated Tennessee's number font when they introduced it but I've warmed up to it now.

5 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

Nevada always feels like a hard team to get right but this is really, really good!

Yes for sure, they were actually one of the last teams I did because I didn't know what to do with them. But thank you I appreciate it!

• Like 1

ARMY BLACK KNIGHTS

c9GOR6K.png

cxqrq31.png

DESIGN

• Army's uniforms are basically perfect so I didn't change them up much
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• No change

JERSEY

PANTS

• Gold and black pants
  • Added a stripe to match the helmet stripe

SOCKS

• Black socks with gold accents

Up next will be Arizona State. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 10

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Army Black Knights

ARIZONA STATE SUN DEVILS

6SdADy8.png

rdUkbvT.png

EGZqL7a.png

pSz5vGM.png

DESIGN

• Based these uniforms off the Nike ones from he early 2010's
  • I think it's a perfect application of taking a design from the logo and applying it to a stripe, which is something I try to do with some designs
  • I don't dislike how Adidas applied the stripe but that looks more like South Florida's bull horn
  • Added a stripe to the pants
  • Same font

HELMET

• Gold and maroon helmet with maroon facemask
  • "PT  42" on front bumper and "SUN DEVILS" on back

JERSEY

• Stripe added to the shoulders
  • Numbers on the sleeves instead of ASU. I never understood why they did that
  • Added a chest wordmark

PANTS

• Gold and maroon pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• Maroon socks with gold accents

THROWBACK

n4rCPvC.png

• Obviously I had to include a Sparky throwback
  • Gold helmet with sparky and a single stripe
  • Maroon jersey with gold cuffs and collars
  • Block fonts
  • Gold pants with a single stripe

Up next will be Houston. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Arizona State Sun Devils

HOUSTON COUGARS

NEbZQVb.png

JVNnDVP.png

RZihRJ5.png

P3Bo4op.png

DESIGN

• A mix of eras with these uniforms; plain helmets from the current uniforms and jersey stripes from the Andre Ware uniforms
  • Kept the same text font and updated the number font to match

HELMET

• Red and white helmet with white facemask
  • "COUGS" on front bumper and "HOUSTON" on back
  • Texas state outline on back

JERSEY

• New stripes added. A subtle gray outline applied to the stripes

PANTS

• Red and white pants
  • No stripe on the pants to match the helmet

SOCKS

• White socks with red accents

ALTERNATE

ltbsMgC.png

• This probably is classified as a BFBS uniform but I'm a sucker for a red on black look so I thought why not add it

Up next will be North Texas. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Houston Cougars

NORTH TEXAS MEAN GREEN

466BXCl.png

Y0bfIJY.png

OXer9H0.png

2aS5JF4.png

DESIGN

• North Texas' identity and color scheme is so underrated in my opinion so I was excited to create this concept
  • This team went traditional with their uniforms this past year but I went with a modern-ish design
  • Moved the wings from the helmet to the sleeves
  • Same text font and a matching number font to go with it

HELMET

• Satin green and white helmet with white facemask
  • Primary logo is on the helmet
  • Denton, Texas logo on the back

JERSEY

• Wings added to the shoulders
  • "MEAN GREEN" chest text on home jersey and "NORTH TEXAS" on away jersey
  • New number font added

PANTS

• Plain green and white pants to match the helmet

SOCKS

• White socks with green accents

ALTERNATE

G65stDR.png

• Another BFBS uniform but the color contrast between the light green and black is so perfect

Up next will be another G5 school; Akron. Thanks for looking and C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- North Texas Mean Green

The new number font looks great and I definitely like the wings better on the sleeves as well! Just a suggestion, but I guess if you wanted to differentiate the BFBS alt from the primaries more, you could make the wings come out of the collar kind of like the old Oregon uniforms.

• Like 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

On 1/29/2022 at 11:44 AM, pepperbb said:

I like the North Texas set a lot, I think the only change you could make is adding a stripe similar to NY Jets like below. Or something that matches the sleeve cap/logo 

Prized Jets Free Agent Pickup, CJ Mosley, Declared 'Weak Link' | Heavy.com

Thank you! Yeah I tried adding the wings or stripes to the pants and that didn't look the best so I just kept them stripe-less like how the helmet is. 

• Like 1