College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lehigh Mountain Hawks

NH4

UMASS MINUTEMEN

LOGO

yb1HydP.png

• No big changes just got rid of black
  • Similar to what I did with Wisconsin because UMASS athletics have pretty much gotten rid of black from their uniforms

UNIFORMS

JzSjq0N.png

7y5YXkz.png

ZhlgxKW.png

0G8z6uz.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• New logo added
  • White and Maroon helmet with white facemask
  • Massachusetts state silhouette on the back

JERSEY

PANTS

SOCKS

• White socks with maroon accents'

Up next is an up and coming team with a really cool and unique color scheme, Coastal Carolina. Thanks for l looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 3

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- UMASS Minutemen

Oh and something else, with all the conference realignment going on I'll be adding the new teams' conference patches and stuff once they officially join the conference. So future me will take care of that problem 

COASTAL CAROLINA CHANTICLEERS

N3ewiUk.png

bfYxThx.png

YgBo8Df.png

P2akFTv.png

ZDLW4v9.png

DESIGN

• Eliminated black from their primary home and away uniforms but kept a BFBS alternate uniform they could wear like once a year
  • The shoulder design is the moon from the South Carolina flag
  • Matched the number font with their current font

HELMET

• White and teal helmet with white facemask
  • I created this concept before Coastal debuted a teal helmet and was worried it wouldn't look good but it is amazing and think they need to use it way more often
  • University seal on back 
  • Glossy black helmet with black facemask for the alt

JERSEY

• New design and matching font added

PANTS

• Teal and White pants. Black pants for alt

SOCKS

• White socks with teal accents and black socks with teal accents for alt

Next we have Minnesota, who needs to move away from their head coach creating bad uniform combinations and designs. Thank you for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 9

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers

MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS

X3kuE9Q.png

Qq4pGDt.png

5RUskQ6.png

m94G6ti.png

DESIGN

• Other than getting rid of PJ Fleck's Row the Boat pattern, Minnesota was kind of hard for me to create a design for
  • I went with their logo and an old uniform for inspiration
  • The traditional stripes are based on the serifs of the logo
  • The extension of the stripes to the chest is based off of the infamous 90 jerseys. Just not as absurd
  • Eliminated Vegas Gold from the color scheme
  • Kept the same font just made the numbers thicker

HELMET

• Glossy maroon and gold facemask with maroon facemask
  • M Logo is the only logo on the helmet

JERSEY

• New stripes added
  • No white as I think gold works well on the maroon jerseys without white cluttering it up

PANTS

• Maroon and gold pants

SOCKS

• Maroon socks with gold accents

Up next is Baylor. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota is a mess right now and I think this concept does a good job of simplifying things. They don't need an oar on their head or a chrome gold helmet, and their usage of white is frustrating & perplexing. The Gophers look their best in a solid color look, and while my initial reaction was "meh" to the stripes I appreciate their inspiration coming from the logo. I actually kinda like the 90s chest Ms but I think a lot of Minnesota fans hated that look so it was smart to make it less obnoxious.

Don't mind the gold helmet alt and I like not including white pants, but a gold jersey might be a good addition.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

Big fan of the last few teams. UMass looks much cleaner sans black. Coastal looks much more unique now than what they wear IRL. Minnesota looks much better too. Well done!

Thank you! That's what I was going for with each team and especially giving Coastal a more unique look to match a unique color scheme.

15 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

Minnesota is a mess right now and I think this concept does a good job of simplifying things. They don't need an oar on their head or a chrome gold helmet, and their usage of white is frustrating & perplexing. The Gophers look their best in a solid color look, and while my initial reaction was "meh" to the stripes I appreciate their inspiration coming from the logo. I actually kinda like the 90s chest Ms but I think a lot of Minnesota fans hated that look so it was smart to make it less obnoxious.

Don't mind the gold helmet alt and I like not including white pants, but a gold jersey might be a good addition.

Thank you yeah I have those exact same thought about the oar/wood pattern and that Vegas gold chrome helmet, it just doesn't work with the rest of the color scheme. As for the gold alt, what about something like this?

7oJkXQ1.png

zC6ETj7.png

I didn't include gold pants with the gold helmet because I thought that might be too much of a light color for a full uniform.

• Like 3

BAYLOR BEARS

EVkTOEt.png

lQiq4XG.png

M3BoIWT.png

INSEq3v.png

DESIGN

• I don't mind Baylor's recent re-design but Nike did to Baylor what they did to West Virginia, made their uniforms plain
  • The basketball uniforms are better so I took the stripe from those and changed them to a more traditional design
  • I don't like the new font though so I went back to their old font and updated the number font

HELMET

• Green and gold helmet with green facemask
  • New stripe added

JERSEY

• New stripes and number font added
  • Chest wordmark added

PANTS

• Gold, green, and white pants with new stripe added

SOCKS

• Green socks with gold accents

Up next is a team that went back to their traditional uniform this past offseason, Arizona. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Baylor Bears

Im not sure if I'm too late for coastal, but I think my only suggestion there would be to make the moons face the same way on the sleeves, not sure if you intended it to be the way you have it but it looks flipped on each shoulder, I'd make them both face forward with the point facing the front. Besides that there is no other suggestion I have, I think the entire recent string of uniforms you've come out with look great! Loving this series.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 8:10 PM, jaytavo305 said:

Im not sure if I'm too late for coastal, but I think my only suggestion there would be to make the moons face the same way on the sleeves, not sure if you intended it to be the way you have it but it looks flipped on each shoulder, I'd make them both face forward with the point facing the front. Besides that there is no other suggestion I have, I think the entire recent string of uniforms you've come out with look great! Loving this series.

Thank you! And yes I did place the moons that way on purpose because I visualized how the flag would look on the sleeves and placed the moons that way

• Like 1

ARIZONA WILDCATS

ZFnYdet.png

4VUEBI2.png

u2vTY8l.png

3uAqdfh.png

rp2Ph8x.png

a3P5N8b.png

uo3etJ2.png

NsBAE7h.png

Rsg41iM.png

DESIGN

• I'm so glad Arizona went back to their old uniform design but I made some tweaks to it
  • Two-colored stripes throughout the uniform instead of the "Florida Gator treatment" on the jerseys
  • Old number font is back to match the text font

HELMET

• White, blue, and red helmet with blue facemask
  • I miss Arizona's blue helmets and they have a history of red helmets so I brought both back
  • Stripes added to all helmets

JERSEY

• Updated stripes added to the home and alternate jerseys
  • Brought back red as an alternate option
  • New number font added
  • Removed collar from white jersey
  • Added a collar logo which they removed

PANTS

• White, blue, and red pants
  • Stripes added to the blue pants. I know historically the blue pants don't have the stripes but I added them for consistency

SOCKS

• White socks with blue or red accents.

Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Arizona Wildcats
On 11/12/2021 at 12:52 PM, QCS said:

The problem with having such great designs is that there's nothing to comment on, this has all been excellent!

Haha thank you that’s what I hope for with these designs. I appreciate it!

• Like 1

NORTH CAROLINA STATE WOLFPACK

7lXSAsm.png

StyXQDN.png

wcu0YCk.png

jt0CJWy.png

jP4RGIj.png

SQzTedk.png

C06EAmB.png

q3YKD3y.png

DESIGN

• So I hate pretty much everything about NC State's recent uniform re-design
  • I appreciate them trying something unique with the shoulder stripes but they just don't work imo
  • I went back to their previous design which I think is really solid
  • I don't mind the new font but I like the old one way better so I went back to it

HELMET

• White and red helmet with red or white facemask
  • Primary logo and Tuffy on both
  • STATE on the front bumper and WOLFPACK on the back bumper
  • Helmet stripe returns

JERSEY

• Shoulder stripes eliminated
  • Old font returns to the numbers and chest text

PANTS

SOCKS

• White socks with red accents.

Up next is a team that has been revolutionary in terms of helmet designs, Boise State. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- NC State Wolfpack

BOISE STATE BRONCOS

eOG4sPE.png

bQFy4rR.png

u3its2i.png

3oI1Cba.png

j5KclSk.png

5URxfMn.png

HmR4qU3.png

mPekJfu.png

Hp3Aosi.png

DESIGN

• I'm not a big fan of helmets with the logo on one side and numbers on the other but Boise State started the trend so I thought I'd keep it
  • It's nice Boise State and Nike landed on a unique striping design that I think is cool (even though Nike has started using it as a templated design)
  • Replaced silver with white for the facemasknumbers, wordmark, and stripes
  • Kept the same number and word font

HELMET

• Blue, orange, and white helmet with white or blue facemask
  • Ghost bronco logo replaced by primary logo

JERSEY

PANTS

• White, blue, and orange pants
  • Replaced leg text with stripes. Other Nike teams have this design and I like the look

SOCKS

• White socks with blue or orange accents

• Like 9

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Boise State Broncos

BOWLING GREEN FALCONS

gVc5Hr4.png

H6cvM14.png

G4yhdGg.png

Nl7oYxO.png

EqStoKe.png

Ujjuwqf.png

DESIGN

• I based this design off of their truncated helmet stripe they used to have
  • Went away from the Boise State template to this design
  • Kept the same word font and added a new number font to match

HELMET

• Orange and brown helmet with brown or orange facemask
  • Changed the logo to just the falcon head
  • Pointed truncated stripe returns
  • Ohio flag on the back

JERSEY

• New stripe design added to the shoulder caps
  • Changed the number color on away from orange with a brown outline to brown with an orange outline
  • New number font added

PANTS

• Brown, white, and orange pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• White socks with brown accents

Up next will be two black and gold teams, Vanderbilt and Purdue. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 9
  • Dislike 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Bowling Green Falcons

I've always felt Bowling Green had good helmets (similar to the Browns which is iconic), but their uniforms felt disjointed, like they picked modern elements at random to use (side panels, team name on the pants, various stripes & sleeve caps). This feels like the right move as it's simple, avoids being boiler-plate, and it's not so out-there that it'd have to be replaced within 5 years.

Like Boise State as well. I get why people dislike trends/fads (such as the giant, one-sided logo) but if you pioneered something and want to own it, why not? Same way I feel about the blue turf, nobody else needs to do that but Boise State can get away with it.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

I've always felt Bowling Green had good helmets (similar to the Browns which is iconic), but their uniforms felt disjointed, like they picked modern elements at random to use (side panels, team name on the pants, various stripes & sleeve caps). This feels like the right move as it's simple, avoids being boiler-plate, and it's not so out-there that it'd have to be replaced within 5 years.

Like Boise State as well. I get why people dislike trends/fads (such as the giant, one-sided logo) but if you pioneered something and want to own it, why not? Same way I feel about the blue turf, nobody else needs to do that but Boise State can get away with it.

Thank you! Yeah Bowling Green has a lot of good elements but just have been hindered by templated uniforms so I thought this design would be able to stay for awhile, like you said.

VANDERBILT COMMODORES

Q7gOxhr.png

CDpZaEe.png

A4GllIv.png

C7tv6Ja.png

DESIGN

• I'm glad Vandy toned down the anchor look and went with some traditional uniforms this offseason
  • But, with a unique name, I thought they could have a more unique look
  • I really like what mbannon92 did with his concept of Vanderbilt. That's where I took inspiration for the stripes.
  • The 4 stripe gold pattern represents a Commodore's sleeves
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• Gold and black helmet with black facemask
  • V/Star logo returns. One of the few things I dislike about their current set is not having this logo on the helmets
  • Re-colored circle and stars (I don't know what it's called) from the Tennessee flag on the back

JERSEY

• New stripe design added to the shoulder caps
  • Black shoulder caps, cuffs, and collars
  • Removed the chest text
  • Added a gold outline to the numbers

PANTS

• Gold, black, and white pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• Black socks with gold accents

• Like 6