• Removed brown and replaced it with navy
  • Added a white outline

UNIFORMS

fDe3ZZy.png

cCMArdq.png

uDbN12V.png

wwt1Lr2.png

DESIGN

• Took inspiration from the Chargers uniforms which is something Kent State has done in the past
  • Instead of a generic lightning bolt, I used the tail of the logo (which is why the stripe stops at the shoulders)
  • Updated the font to match their "Flash Fast" font

HELMET

• Gold and navy helmet with navy facemask
  • Logo without the K on the front bumper and "FLASH FAST" on the back bumper

JERSEY

• New stripe added to the shoulders with sleeve numbers added underneath
  • New number font and text font added

PANTS

• Gold, navy, and white pants
  • No stripe on the pants to match the plain helmet

SOCKS

• White socks with navy accents

Up next will be Fresno State. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Kent State Golden Flashes

FRESNO STATE BULLDOGS

6HBFhH1.png

wekNpsg.png

r9t75hU.png

eJgjCPA.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• Red helmet with white facemask
  • Primary logo and the script are both on the helmets
  • Valley "V" from the collar on the logo stays on the back
  • "DOGS" on the front bumper and "FRESNO STATE" on the back bumper

JERSEY

• New fonts added
  • Added a V with the circle to replicate the dog's collar in the logo

PANTS

• Red and white pants

SOCKS

• White socks with red accents

Up next will be UTEP. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 3

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Fresno State Bulldogs
2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

For Fresno State, the drop shadow on the letters is a different style than on the numbers. Fix that and it would look really good.

Thanks for catching that! I've updated the chest text to match the drop shadow style of the numbers:

WNrZy5B.png

When I was editing this, I also thought about removing the drop shadow from the chest text:

CFhKdVH.png

Thanks again and let me know which one you like better

• Like 3

16 hours ago, NH4 said:

FRESNO STATE BULLDOGS

rxpA8EP.png

saGlkxF.png

z4mB4wJ.png

5MqkL3n.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• Red helmet with white facemask
  • Primary logo and the script are both on the helmets
  • Valley "V" from the collar on the logo stays on the back
  • "DOGS" on the front bumper and "FRESNO STATE" on the back bumper

JERSEY

• New fonts added
  • Added a V with the circle to replicate the dog's collar in the logo

PANTS

• Red and white pants

SOCKS

• White socks with red accents

Up next will be UTEP. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

Love the return to the drop shadow, I agree Fresno's best uniforms were the 2000-2010 uniforms. I also like that you didn't include blue jerseys/pants or the white helmet. Fresno State should always be in red. 

Only gripe would be the V on the collar, it's a little too big and I'd rather see the full Bulldog or Bulldog head there instead. 

Go Dogs! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NH4 said:

Thanks for catching that! I've updated the chest text to match the drop shadow style of the numbers:

WNrZy5B.png

When I was editing this, I also thought about removing the drop shadow from the chest text:

CFhKdVH.png

Thanks again and let me know which one you like better

I like the chest text with the drop shadow 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 11:44 AM, plobrien said:

Love the return to the drop shadow, I agree Fresno's best uniforms were the 2000-2010 uniforms. I also like that you didn't include blue jerseys/pants or the white helmet. Fresno State should always be in red. 

Only gripe would be the V on the collar, it's a little too big and I'd rather see the full Bulldog or Bulldog head there instead. 

Go Dogs! 

Thank you! I feel the same way that Fresno State looks best in a red helmet and only using blue as an accent color. 

So I updated the jersey by adding a new drop shadow to the text that matches the numbers and reduced the size of the collar logo.

veVZcbz.png

h4vv0KX.png

A7p6UQt.png

ztELNwZ.png

• Like 2

UTEP MINERS

1vcGQJ5.png

wnME2n7.png

VrvHtlY.png

DESIGN

• The handle of the pick axe logo is the inspiration for the new stripe design
  • I wanted to do something different for the jersey so the actual pick axe logo is used on the front as it wraps around the sleeve cap 
  • Added a custom number font instead of a block font

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• Orange, white, and blue pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• White socks with orange accents

Up next will be another blue and orange team, Virginia. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- UTEP Miners

VIRGINIA CAVALIERS

ke5IoyJ.png

w32gMVb.png

8VlPjrV.png

DESIGN

• There were some parts of Virginia's re-design that I liked but a lot I disliked
  • The logos were a decent upgrade but the font didn't fit a historic school like Virginia. Not to mention it looks like Virginia Tech's font
  • I don't mind the updated uniforms but I think the previous uniforms are pretty much perfect
  • So I kept the logos, updated the font to a block font that resembles the throwback V logo, and went back to the three stripe design
  • The darker stripe is always in the middle. I like this look for Virginia and it differentiates them a little from Syracuse

HELMET

• Glossy navy helmet with navy facemask
  • Primary logo on both sides. I don't understand why Virginia uses numbers on one side when the logo is perfectly symmetrical
  • ACC logo on front bumper and "VIRGINIA" on the back
  • Virginia state outline on the back

JERSEY

• New stripes added but not as curved as before
  • New number font added with outline

PANTS

• White, orange, and navy pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• White socks with navy or orange accents

Up next will be Iowa State. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Virginia Cavaliers

IOWA STATE CYCLONES

6CT1Zte.png

GU1wsdY.png

FYnOXTO.png

wcqwtPv.png

DESIGN

• I'm a big fan of Iowa State's uniforms but I still made some changes
  • Added a gold helmet to replace the white. Iowa State has had gold helmets in the past and I thought it's a great look
  • Added a pants stripe that comes from the basketball team's shorts
  • Kept the same font but removed the lines inside the numbers
  • No more BFBS uniform

HELMET

• Cardinal and gold helmet with cardinal facemask
  • Alternate logo on front bumper and "CYCLONES" on back

JERSEY

PANTS

• Cardinal, gold, and white pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• Cardinal socks with gold accents and white socks with cardinal accents

Up next will be South Carolina. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Iowa State Cyclones

SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS

5PmNoU4.png

yvsgIJn.png

so0MZz4.png

Ri8FfPT.png

WO5gDOd.png

rcS6G9Q.png

ejKlEhW.png

vlYeTmO.png

rWabJr7.png

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

• Changed the chest text on the dark jerseys to "GAMECOCKS" reminiscent of the throwback jerseys

PANTS

• White, garnet, and black pants

Up next will be Maryland with an updated logo. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- South Carolina Gamecocks

Your UVa concept gives off strong Denver Broncos Orange Crush era vibes, due to the similarity of the overall design, regardless of the color placements on the striping.

For Iowa State, good job on eliminating the BFBS uniform, but if ever you would still create an all-black uniform, then it should have a prerequisite of incorporating the actual athletic colors onto it. As for the concept, I do agree with the previous post that there should have somewhat of a uniformity with the design. Go for either the cyclone design from the sleeves or the basketball team-based design. It would also be better if the TV numbers would be moved to the shoulders, but you don't have to do this suggestion.

And finally, consistency is the key for South Carolina. It doesn't matter if each helmet color has its own decal design. As long as the striping is consistent across the entire uniform, I'm giving it 10 out of 10 stars.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 7:12 PM, BobsonDugnutt said:

That Virginia concept is CLEAN. Love it. Gamecocks is classic too. I like where your head is at w. the Cyclones but I think the arm striping and pants striping is a bit disparate, maybe a unified look would be better there.

On 4/8/2022 at 8:50 PM, edjb93 said:

Your UVa concept gives off strong Denver Broncos Orange Crush era vibes, due to the similarity of the overall design, regardless of the color placements on the striping.

For Iowa State, good job on eliminating the BFBS uniform, but if ever you would still create an all-black uniform, then it should have a prerequisite of incorporating the actual athletic colors onto it. As for the concept, I do agree with the previous post that there should have somewhat of a uniformity with the design. Go for either the cyclone design from the sleeves or the basketball team-based design. It would also be better if the TV numbers would be moved to the shoulders, but you don't have to do this suggestion.

And finally, consistency is the key for South Carolina. It doesn't matter if each helmet color has its own decal design. As long as the striping is consistent across the entire uniform, I'm giving it 10 out of 10 stars.

Thank you guys for the comments!I took my Iowa State concepts and tried to make a more consistent design. I came up with 2 different concepts:

OUSfqbg.png

• Took the sleeve stripe and made it into a pants stripe
  • Tapered the bottom of the stripe

SOrlddC.png

• Removed the pants stripe all together to match the plain helmet (and what they have now)
  • I tried to use the original pants stripe I had on the jersey but it didn't look good anywhere other than on the side of the body like the basketball uniforms, which created an outdated look (similar to the mid 2000s uniforms)

Thanks again for the comments and let me know which design you like best.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Iowa State Updated
13 hours ago, BobsonDugnutt said:

The first one w. the pants striping is perfect!

Sweet I'm glad you like the update! Here is the whole set with the updated pants striping:

OUSfqbg.png

V853432.png

ZyuvOaU.png

vWnnqEG.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

MARYLAND TERRAPINS

LOGO

83ogNvb.png

• I took inspiration from CollinTurner95's rendition of the Maryland logo. I really like how it takes the modern M and the flag from the previous logo
  • I thickened the outlines and left the space between the flag and M the same color as the background

UNIFORMS

TVO0w60.png

3d6OA8s.png

kNjunVu.png

44s1YiO.png

TPPKjzf.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• Red and white helmets return with a black alternate. The flag/black helmet is removed
  • The flag/banner is used as the stripe similar to how Maryland uses it on their spring game helmets
  • Added the new logo
  • "TERPS" on the front bumper and "MARYLAND" on the back bumper

JERSEY

• Removed the flag from the sleeve caps and placed the stripe on the shoulders in the same placements as UCLA stripes
  • Moved numbers to the sleeve caps

PANTS

• White, red and an alternate black pants with the updated stripe

Up next will be Washington State. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Iowa State Updated and Maryland

Love everything about Maryland except the UCLA-style stripes. I don't think the flag looks all that good stretched out like that. I don't have a great solution to that problem but I'm not feeling it. I also miss the Terps script helmet as a personal preference but with the rest looking this good I can't complain that much.

• Like 1

the user formerly known as cdclt

That first Iowa State update is just perfect.

As for Maryland, that design should be what the Terps are wearing now. One nitpick though, the red numbers on the black jersey might be unreadable from afar. You might want to try inverting the colors: red on the outer outline, yellow on the numbers themselves. The red NOB can stay, since it's not required to have a NOB on a college football jersey.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2022 at 3:19 PM, CDCLT said:

Love everything about Maryland except the UCLA-style stripes. I don't think the flag looks all that good stretched out like that. I don't have a great solution to that problem but I'm not feeling it. I also miss the Terps script helmet as a personal preference but with the rest looking this good I can't complain that much.

So I didn't add the Terps script initially because I thought it didn't mesh well with the new elements but I tried it out agin and liked it. Here are the home and away uniforms with the script helmets:

g8U3QhJ.png

vgz7oeW.png

Se4ebWp.png

lOVm2Ak.png

On 4/23/2022 at 9:59 AM, edjb93 said:

That first Iowa State update is just perfect.

As for Maryland, that design should be what the Terps are wearing now. One nitpick though, the red numbers on the black jersey might be unreadable from afar. You might want to try inverting the colors: red on the outer outline, yellow on the numbers themselves. The red NOB can stay, since it's not required to have a NOB on a college football jersey.

Thank you! I had red numbers on the black jersey because that's what they have now but I can see how that could be an issue. Here is the black jersey with new number coloring:

7EHwpwO.png

• Like 4