College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lehigh Mountain Hawks

NH4

On 6/14/2022 at 5:09 AM, CLEFAN94 said:

Can’t say I’m a fan of the white beak, other than that, solid work. 

On 6/14/2022 at 11:10 AM, plobrien said:

Yeah I agree, need the yellow beak. I would go no logo on the pants too.

Other than that though it looks great. I like Louisville with a more modern look, even though I feel like the popular opinion on here would be to go back to the Bridgewater uniforms. 

On 6/14/2022 at 5:02 PM, the_grateful_ted said:

I think this one is a miss for me, need the yellow beak and much prefer bridgewater era

8 hours ago, pokecat12 said:

I like the 2 color Card head just as a throwback before John L. Smith added yellow back into the mix. The Cards have mainly been a Red/Black/White team.  The yellow was just on selected logos like the Dunking Cardinal and the Heisman Football Cardinal when Coach Schnellenberger resurrected the program from being moved to 1-AA or being dropped altogether. I personally think it works but if you haven't been exposed to it I understand it looking off.

And yes, I much prefer the Strong era unis. So much more pleasant on the eyes. And looked like a more symmetrical design. I think he was trying to get a Florida look, since he came from there which as much as I hate Florida, they have a nice uniform.

Thank you all for the comments I really appreciate it! I took a chance with the white beak but I can see why the yellow beak is better. Also, I view Louisville as more of a modern team so that's why I opted for the modern look instead of the 3 stripe look. However, I added a fauxback look with the old football logo, striping, and drop shadow numbers.

Here are the updated uniforms:

BsQjUn5.png

KtpldfW.png

hE9jzg1.png

YHuhezL.png

MZM5dfU.png

YXsDJAo.png

VCrZsVO.png

waNOvvQ.png

LXMjgMc.png

qzZgyKA.png

• Like 6

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Louisville Cardinals Update

UNLV REBELS

3IXkBgt.png

TCF9xGf.png

DKslBDI.png

5OqLzdn.png

DESIGN

• Took the star from the Vegas sign and the previous logo  (that lasted only 1 year) and made that the focal point of the design
  • Separated the stripe with the star and made the stripe two-tone
  • Black is always on top to "represent the Vegas night sky". I just thought it looked better
  • There is no stripe on the jerseys but rather the design is in the form of the sleeve cap to make the star bigger
  • My original design was just the star on the jersey but the pants and helmets felt empty so I added the stripe. I don't know if the stripe is to bulky but I think it works
  • I used chrome silver for the stripes and number colors. I don't like chrome on jerseys or pants, but it's Vegas so I thought it would work
  • 99% of the time I use the same text and number font but I like the mix of the UNLV text font and block number font

HELMET

JERSEY

• Added the stripe/star as a sleeve cap design
  • Removed collar color and chest text
  • Changed the color of the away jersey numbers to red with a silver outline. I don't know how the silver numbers on a white jersey was ok'd by the NCAA

PANTS

• Silver, red, and white pants
  • Added the new stripe

SOCKS

• White socks with red accents

That's it for the red and black teams so up next will be Texas A&M. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Applause 2
  • WOAH 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- UNLV Rebels

TEXAS A&M AGGIES

LOGO

7OP5iyf.png

UNIFORMS

t4KAoGf.png

ILIrxf8.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• Unchanged

JERSEY

• Old number font re-added

PANTS

SOCKS

• White socks with maroon accents

Up next will be Michigan State. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Texas A&M Aggies

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS

CvCfkRq.png

p9ZxvjR.png

qyOvoEf.png

1sKD6to.png

DESIGN

• Michigan State has some really nice uniforms (when they're not trying to be different and go neon green) so I didn't change much
  • Used the same font that has become synonymous with the program

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• White and green pants
  • Removed the stripe on the white pants and made it into the same tapered stipe as the helmet with the pattern and opacity from the sleeve cap
  • Added the new stripe to the green pants also

SOCKS

• White socks with green accents

Up next will be Kansas. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Michigan State Spartans

On 6/15/2022 at 8:12 PM, NH4 said:

Thank you all for the comments I really appreciate it! I took a chance with the white beak but I can see why the yellow beak is better. Also, I view Louisville as more of a modern team so that's why I opted for the modern look instead of the 3 stripe look. However, I added a fauxback look with the old football logo, striping, and drop shadow numbers.

Here are the updated uniforms:

BsQjUn5.png

KtpldfW.png

hE9jzg1.png

YHuhezL.png

MZM5dfU.png

YXsDJAo.png

VCrZsVO.png

waNOvvQ.png

LXMjgMc.png

qzZgyKA.png

That fauxback is sweet

KANSAS JAYHAWKS

SIlVlGH.png

5zKxXgg.png

MxNOgm5.png

lCaSJTH.png

9nz8oCG.png

mxvMt6g.png

DESIGN

• Kansas is so close to having really good uniforms but their use of shiny silver numbers and lettering brings it down a lot
  • The plain pants also creates a look that seems to want more
  • Other than changing the numbers and lettering on the dark jerseys to white and adding pants stripes, I kept the uniforms pretty much the same
  • Used the same Trajan font. I know that they have the circus font and a new font they recently rolled out but I like the Trajan especially since it's in the logo

HELMET

JERSEY

• Changed the numbers on the home and alt to white
  • Removed the collar logo. It seemed to busy with all the logos and the chest text so I removed it
  • Kept the collar and sleeve cuff colors

PANTS

• White and blue pants
  • Added the stripe

SOCKS

• White socks with blue accents

Up next will be Stanford. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Kansas Jayhawks
  • NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Stanford Cardinal
1 hour ago, NH4 said:

STANFORD CARDINAL

Oqoovn6.png

k5zWQx7.png

DESIGN

• A classic look stays mostly the same
  • Used the same font

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• White pants
  • Added a stripe that matches the helmet

SOCKS

• White socks with cardinal accents

Up next will be Miami (FL).  Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

Once again, this is exactly what Stanford should be wearing. Love that you didn't include the black alternates, the rest of Stanford sports go too crazy with wearing black. 

Idk why they added the black number outlines in the first place, it ruined their entire look. 

• Like 2

MIAMI (FL) HURRICANES

UOTNL8g.png

zOi3qZ4.png

l2rcgZ0.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• Changed the front bumper to "CANES" in orange with no outline
  • Changed the back bumper color to orange with no outline

JERSEY

• Changed the stripe colors on the away and alt jersey
  • Changed the number font
  • Removed the shield from the collar logo

PANTS

• White, orange, and green pants
  • Changed the stripe colors on the white and green pants

SOCKS

• White socks with orange accents

Since tomorrow is July 1st, the day in which the Sun Belt adds 4 new teams, I will be posting all the new teams. There will be 2 new concepts with James Madison and Marshall and then I'll post my edited concepts for Southern Miss and Old Dominion with the Sun Belt Conference logos.

As always thanks for looking and C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Miami (FL) Hurricanes

The classic look is the path of least resistance for Miami. I think their identity as a school/team would makes more experimental, modern looks work as well, but no complaints here. My one sticking point for the Canes is they NEED to stay with the white helmet to maximize the bi-color logo, so I love that here.

• Like 2

Well yesterday was a crazy day in college football huh? I think the whole landscape of college sports is going to change drastically in the next coming days, weeks, months, and years. However, it seems like a great day to post teams that are switching conferences. Speaking of teams that are switching conferences, I will do the same thing with future teams that I did with the Sun Belt; I'll update the uniforms with the new conference logos whenever they switch conferences. So 2023 is the new Big 12 teams, 2024 the new Big Ten teams and so on and so forth. But for now, here's the 4 new Sun Belt Teams

OLD DOMINION MONARCHS

9LwcEeR.png

fqfrELd.png

5XC7SkP.png

Dom5q6K.png

4VjbekO.png

gWLhKnz.png

QJfsE2t.png

woeqp0W.png

DwpbWoN.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Sun Belt Teams
  • NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- 4 New Sun Belt Teams

MARSHALL THUNDERING HERD

C4fBnhC.png

phgUAOE.png

DESIGN

• Not much change from their current uniforms
  • Added the helmet stripe to the jersey and pants
  • Used the same fonts. I thought of making the fonts the same but I kind of like the different fonts 

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• White and green pants
  • Added the stripe

SOCKS

• White socks with green accents
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2