• New stripe added
  • Numbers moved from the sleeve to the shoulder
  • Home jersey numbers, name, and accents changed from white to silver

PANTS

• Crimson, silver, and white pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• Crimson socks with silver accents and white socks with crimson accents

Up next will be UCF. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 9

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Washington State Cougars
On 4/22/2022 at 10:41 AM, NH4 said:

MARYLAND TERRAPINS

LOGO

83ogNvb.png

• I took inspiration from CollinTurner95's rendition of the Maryland logo. I really like how it takes the modern M and the flag from the previous logo
  • I thickened the outlines and left the space between the flag and M the same color as the background

UNIFORMS

TVO0w60.png

3d6OA8s.png

kNjunVu.png

44s1YiO.png

TPPKjzf.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• Red and white helmets return with a black alternate. The flag/black helmet is removed
  • The flag/banner is used as the stripe similar to how Maryland uses it on their spring game helmets
  • Added the new logo
  • "TERPS" on the front bumper and "MARYLAND" on the back bumper

JERSEY

• Removed the flag from the sleeve caps and placed the stripe on the shoulders in the same placements as UCLA stripes
  • Moved numbers to the sleeve caps

PANTS

• White, red and an alternate black pants with the updated stripe

Up next will be Washington State. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

Love the updated logo (thicker strokes really look great), love the waving flag with the M. 

The uniforms are 9.8/10 for me. Something about them just screams "too much flag", and perhaps if you take off the stripes on the jersey or the helmet stripe off the M-flag helmets it would look better. Another idea is perhaps just having the flag detail on the collar instead of the pretty large shoulder hoops. 

This is a great concepts thread, good work. 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

UCF KNIGHTS

A6LbILu.png

Vc7NZFl.png

V4oENgn.png

bAQ7RVk.png

hF0TfuE.png

Vnu7lrf.png

DESIGN

• Took the helmet stripe and made that the design throughout the uniform. They've used the pants stripe before so I brought it back
  • Lengthened all the stripes
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• Gold, black, and white helmet with black facemask
  • UCF logo is the only logo on the helmets
  • Florida state silhouette and school logo on the back

JERSEY

• Stripe added to the sleeves that extend to the neck (I've used this design before and thought it worked perfect here)
  • Changed the number colors on the home jersey to gold with a white outline
  • Secondary logo used as the collar logo

PANTS

• Gold, black, and white pants
  • Stripe added

SOCKS

• White and black socks with gold and black accents

Up next will be Appalachian State. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- UCF Knights

APPALACHIAN STATE MOUNTAINEERS

VnzzXWR.png

USdo66w.png

p1YMFWu.png

9mEvhZB.png

N84ROkE.png

rRdFGTI.png

aqi03FC.png

6CT0b0S.png

DESIGN

• I really like the double stripe look that App State used to have, even with the colored sleeve cap. They removed the stripe for the 2020 season.
  • I thought of doing something with the stripes from the mid 2000's, when they pulled the biggest upset ever, but I couldn't find anything that looked as good.
  • Added a block font to match the logo and numbers

HELMET

• Black and gold helmet with black facemask
  • Primary logo and secondary logo on both colors
  • Primary logo on front bumper and "APP STATE" on back bumper
  • Added the stripes

JERSEY

• Re-added the stripes, sleeve caps, sleeve logos, collar, and cuff colors

PANTS

• Black and gold pants
  • Added the stripes

SOCKS

• Black socks with gold accents

Up next will be one of my favorite designs, New Mexico. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Appalachian State Mountaineers

UCF: Great job using the sword striping throughout the uniform. Any reason you decided to angle the striping on the jersey, rather than making it horizontal (like the current Jets uniforms)? Additionally, I'd love to see you do a gold jersey and Citronauts uniform for this set. 

App State: Great idea going with the double stripe. My only suggestion would be to make the "A" logo filled in with white like it was back in the day. 

All-Time Top-5 App State QBs - #1

• Like 2

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

On 5/3/2022 at 9:21 AM, GriffinM6 said:

UCF: Great job using the sword striping throughout the uniform. Any reason you decided to angle the striping on the jersey, rather than making it horizontal (like the current Jets uniforms)? Additionally, I'd love to see you do a gold jersey and Citronauts uniform for this set. 

App State: Great idea going with the double stripe. My only suggestion would be to make the "A" logo filled in with white like it was back in the day. 

All-Time Top-5 App State QBs - #1

Thank you! For UCF, I used that design a few years ago and I've liked it since. I just thought it was a perfect look for the Knights.

As for Appalachian State, I really like the white A on the black helmet so I edited the design. I actually liked it so much I changed the color of the front bumper and collar logo. While changing that, I noticed I used the wrong font for the player name so I changed that as well.

VBkvOFd.png

IHPMnFA.png

s13VP4S.png

EqNPTkv.png

G5G9A1x.png

ZPr3Knz.png

Z36qMYV.png

h88HQXC.png

Thank you again for the comments!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Appalachian State Mountaineers 2.0

NEW MEXICO LOBOS

huzQalq.png

• Changed the font to the their official font
  • For the font, removed the bevel outline and changed it to a white outline
  • Changed the outline to red except when placed on a red background

UNIFORMS

edKk5zC.png

WW5B6vf.png

wniBLJg.png

xiuQHGD.png

DESIGN

• The stripes come from the rays of the red sun symbol on the state flag
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• Silver and white helmets with red facemask
  • Forward facing Lobo head is the only logo but is recolored
  • New Mexico flag on the back

JERSEY

• Used the full sun on the sleeves
  • Returned back to the school font for the numbers. I don't know why they replaced it with a block font
  • Re-colored front facing lobo logo on the collar

PANTS

• Silver, red, and white pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• White socks with red accents

YHyV1tE.png

• Turquoise alternate uniform that I based the coloring off their baseball uniform
  • Changed the helmet and pants stripe to turquoise
  • Turquoise secondary logo on the helmet and collar (like the baseball hats)

Up next will be Western Kentucky. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Applause 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- New Mexico Lobos

You've been on a hot streak lately.

UCF and App State are both clear upgrades, bringing stronger color balance and establishing a clear visual identity while drawing from their pasts.

New Mexico doesn't have an iconic look that I'm aware of, but the state's flag is arguably the best in the union so I think that's a smart, distinct direction to take them. 

Since you made an alt for New Mexico, I'd be curious on your take on a Citronauts uniform for UCF.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 5:44 PM, -Akronite- said:

You've been on a hot streak lately.

UCF and App State are both clear upgrades, bringing stronger color balance and establishing a clear visual identity while drawing from their pasts.

New Mexico doesn't have an iconic look that I'm aware of, but the state's flag is arguably the best in the union so I think that's a smart, distinct direction to take them. 

Since you made an alt for New Mexico, I'd be curious on your take on a Citronauts uniform for UCF.

Thank you! I thought about creating a Citronaut alternate but I took the same approach with them as I did with Army and Navy, their alternate uniforms are so good I don't think I could do them justice. New Mexico's was just changing colors to their primary uniforms. But if I think of something, I might take a stab at it.

On 5/5/2022 at 11:10 AM, the_grateful_ted said:

Overall looks good, but the primary logo looks disconnected from everything else. If there’s that much black in the logo, there’s gotta be some in the rest 

I originally had no black in the logo but thought the red and gray didn't contrast enough but here is how it looks:

3r3zr7i.png

Let me know how this looks.

• Like 2

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- New Mexico Lobos Update

WESTERN KENTUCKY HILLTOPPERS

vUekFPX.png

dVtch2e.png

TXxtjSO.png

JlQYDVu.png

DESIGN

• I tried to incorporate the towel from the primary logo into a stripe but it only worked on the jersey
  • Helmet and pants stripes are a three stripe design but the outside stripe is smaller than usual
  • Returned to the old font that's in the logo instead of their current one

HELMET

• White and chrome silver helmets with red facemask
  • I'm not a fan of chrome but for some reason, I think Western Kentucky does a great job with it
  • New stripe added
  • "WKU" on front bumper and "TOPPERS" on the back bumper
  • Kentucky state and towel logo on the back

JERSEY

• Towel/stripe on the sleeve cap
  • New number and chest text font added

PANTS

• Red and white pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• White socks with red accents

Up next will be Eastern Michigan. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers

EASTERN MICHIGAN EAGLES

fccKkbW.png

• Eastern Michigan's logo is very plain so I added a wing to the top serif of the E
  • It's not much but I think it's a slight upgrade over the plain E

UNIFORMS

DuWr7lT.png

x95PhNM.png

79Am20H.png

GfqSFA6.png

DESIGN

• Incorporated the wing into a single stripe
  • Removed all gray from the uniforms

HELMET

• Green and white helmets with white facemask
  • New logo and stripe added
  • "EAGLES" on front bumper and "EASTERN" on the back bumper
  • Michigan state silhouette and logo on the back

JERSEY

• Wing added to the sleeve
  • Added the chest text

PANTS

• Green and white pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• White socks with green accents

Up next will be a recent powerhouse in college football, Clemson. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Eastern Michigan Eagles

Absolutely love the updated EMU logo, but I'm not really feeling the uniforms. They look way took much like the Adidas stock template they wore in the mid-2010s. Also, grey looks great as a third color in their scheme. I think it would improve the look if you added it in some places. 

• Like 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

On 5/12/2022 at 10:58 AM, GriffinM6 said:

Absolutely love the updated EMU logo, but I'm not really feeling the uniforms. They look way took much like the Adidas stock template they wore in the mid-2010s. Also, grey looks great as a third color in their scheme. I think it would improve the look if you added it in some places. 

Thank you! Lowkey the template was kind of what I was going for because I have this odd fascination with those winged templated uniforms, but I can see why it doesn't look good.

So I took the three stripe design Eastern Michigan uses now and added the feathers from the updated logo:

cHX3M7g.png

I also created two concepts with gray in it, one with outlines on the chest text and one without:

zMzoopO.png

r5mxq9P.png

Let me know what you think!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

That update looks fantastic! The third uniform is definitely my favorite. 

Ok sweet, here is the updated logo and uniforms:

HR2JkFA.png

r5mxq9P.png

2Gv8q46.png

b9zoTnu.png

fNbfHRP.png

Thanks for the help!

• Like 3

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Eastern Michigan Eagles Update

The Maryland logo tweak is a big upgrade. The jerseys initially seemed flag heavy, but I don't get that feel on the black jersey. So that makes me wonder if it isn't just a little too stroke heavy with the black stroke?

The little wing added to the Eastern Michigan E logo is perfect. I actually prefer the initial version with the full wing on the sleeve that matches the wing added to the logo.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2022 at 8:52 PM, Hawkeye15 said:

The Maryland logo tweak is a big upgrade. The jerseys initially seemed flag heavy, but I don't get that feel on the black jersey. So that makes me wonder if it isn't just a little too stroke heavy with the black stroke?

The little wing added to the Eastern Michigan E logo is perfect. I actually prefer the initial version with the full wing on the sleeve that matches the wing added to the logo.

Thank you! For Maryland I did think of trying to thin out the ribbon but since I took it straight from the logo, it looked a little weird, but maybe I'll revisit it.