College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lehigh Mountain Hawks

NH4

8 hours ago, 29texan said:

I would say:

- show the separation of feet from the legs like the old logo

- have that line on the right side of the frog's leg run up a little more to show more separation of the leg and body 

- the tail and left back leg still look connected, so show a line there, too

- I like the gray shadow

And you don't have to, but I'd like to see a little red under the eye.

(I'm the TCU fan here, so of course I'll have more thoughts on it than everyone else. But this is an improvement.)

Thanks for the feedback it's actually great you're a TCU fan so you can tell me exactly what the fans would like with this logo. I created two designs, one without red under the eye and one with red.

ut28zub.png

• Separated the feet from the legs. I tried to do individual toes like the current logo has but it didn't look good
  • Separated the tail from the body
  • Increased the spacing on the front legs from the body
  • Added more shading (right legs, feet, and body)
  • Added purple spikes to the right legs
  • Straightened out the part between the tail and the back leg and in-between the two right legs and body

Thanks again for the feedback and let me know what you think

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NH4 said:

Thanks for the feedback it's actually great you're a TCU fan so you can tell me exactly what the fans would like with this logo. I created two designs, one without red under the eye and one with red.

ut28zub.png

• Separated the feet from the legs. I tried to do individual toes like the current logo has but it didn't look good
  • Separated the tail from the body
  • Increased the spacing on the front legs from the body
  • Added more shading (right legs, feet, and body)
  • Added purple spikes to the right legs
  • Straightened out the part between the tail and the back leg and in-between the two right legs and body

Thanks again for the feedback and let me know what you think

Fits much better. 

And that's exactly what I thought with the red... it's subtle, yet still stands out. If the school does modernize the logo, I could imagine something like what you see on the right work out well.  

• Like 1

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

2 hours ago, 29texan said:

Fits much better. 

And that's exactly what I thought with the red... it's subtle, yet still stands out. If the school does modernize the logo, I could imagine something like what you see on the right work out well.  

Sweet thank you! For the red, I looked at other concepts and real horned frogs to see what would be the best way to add it and just a subtle addition looks really good. Here is the new logo and the updated uniforms:

8vGKTlN.png

oKAWUOk.png

aYo4E8h.png

zw9kCLH.png

MssrPVR.png

LIOD32F.png

xmzuXpb.png

• Like 4

And here is Temple:

TEMPLE OWLS

RKppld2.png

OBOdcpF.png

DESIGN

• You can go three ways with Temple; diamonds, barber pole stripes or both. I opted to go with the barber pole stripes.
  • There are already other teams that have diamonds in their design (North Carolina), and I just like the barber pole design better.
  • Also went with a mix of eras for the uniforms
  • Stripe design from the 2007-2014 teams and jersey design from the 2015 team minus the diamond design
  • Font is from the one introduced by Nike in 2020

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• Cherry and white pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• White socks with cherry accents

We're sticking with the T teams as Troy is up next. Thank you for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- TCU Update & Temple Owls

TROY TROJANS

Ugg7W2m.png

p4PGsfY.png

jWdbLLR.png

wOwSAeV.png

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

• New stripe design added to the shoulders reminiscent of the Titans uniforms
  • New font added to the numbers and chest text

PANTS

• Silver, white, and cardinal pants
  • New stripe added

SOCKS

• White socks with cardinal accents

Up next is Liberty. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Troy Trojans

LIBERTY FLAMES

OgB5vO8.png

ZyBNqqn.png

AJgWSX0.png

7ryjyjS.png

FIHdifh.png

2bWFpAN.png

PO3Yi36.png

hTt3Re2.png

8By4Y0S.png

DESIGN

• With a name like the Flames, it's kind of disappointing Liberty doesn't have cooler uniforms
  • I also wanted to fix the inconsistencies between the red, white, and blue jersey, especially the font discrepancies 
  • The flame is used as the main design
  • Used the font Championship Serif which is the same font for the "FLAMES" wordmark

HELMET

• White, red, and blue helmet. I wasn't going to include a blue helmet but they seem to use it a lot so I kept it
  • Enlarged eagle/flame as the helmet logo which they've used before
  • University seal on the back

JERSEY

• Flame on the sleeve
  • New font added
  • LU logo on collar

PANTS

• White, red, and blue pants
  • Flame added to the bottom of the pants

SOCKS

• White socks with red or blue accents

Up next is going to be 2 rivals who don't need many changes to their traditional uniforms, Michigan and Ohio State. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Liberty Flames

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

0KoDgHO.png

PTa4IFg.png

DESIGN

• Not much change to a classic uniform
  • The main changes come to the away jersey

HELMET

JERSEY

• Changed the font of the player name to the same as the wordmark
  • Removed the cuff stripes on the away jersey
  • Added a gold outline to the numbers on the away jersey similar to their pre-Nike jerseys. This adds more maize to the jersey which is good considering my concepts only have maize pants

PANTS

• Maize pants. No blue or white pants, just maize
  • I would understand having white pants but blue pants don't fit the team's look even if it was a good luck charm in 2021

SOCKS

• Blue socks with maize accents

• Like 3

OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

FYAYY4u.png

BdGVqmN.png

DESIGN

• Even less change to this classic uniform
  • Updated the text font to match the new football field end zone text

HELMET

JERSEY

• No change

PANTS

• No change

SOCKS

• White socks with scarlet accents

Up next will be 2 more rivals with traditional looks, UCLA and USC. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Michigan & Ohio State

Two small things, 

UM-I actually really like their white pants as a sparingly-used away alternate! glad to see the blues gone 🤢

OSU- I think the throwback jersey they currently use has a better template for striping. Their current striping leaves a lot to be desired for me.

Liberty didn’t really hit home for me. Granted, I bias against striping that just uses logo as the striping. Good work overall!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, the_grateful_ted said:

UM-I actually really like their white pants as a sparingly-used away alternate! glad to see the blues gone 🤢

OSU- I think the throwback jersey they currently use has a better template for striping. Their current striping leaves a lot to be desired for me.

Agreed on both counts. I'd also say UM should ditch the stickers and leaf it to schools with helmets that don't get as cluttered.

For Ohio State, I would accept keeping the regular season template IF they made the middle stripe gray on the home jerseys. Doesn't make sense to me to add the gray for the away stripes but leave the colors redundant on the home. The basketball team figured this out but the football team won't seem to budge.

A couple minor touches I would love, but no one else is beholden to:

-Silver leaves on the back of the neck to represent our national titles (used on an old alternate)

-Block O instead of full primary under the collar

• Like 1

On 3/8/2022 at 7:01 AM, the_grateful_ted said:

Two small things, 

Liberty didn’t really hit home for me. Granted, I bias against striping that just uses logo as the striping. Good work overall!

Thank you, yeah I might be the only one that doesn't like Ohio State's throwback striping. I have no idea why I don't like it but those stripes just don't work for me. But, I agree with Michigan's white pants so I added them for the away uniform because why not:

0KoDgHO.png

gXqXk1I.png

20 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

Agreed on both counts. I'd also say UM should ditch the stickers and leaf it to schools with helmets that don't get as cluttered.

For Ohio State, I would accept keeping the regular season template IF they made the middle stripe gray on the home jerseys. Doesn't make sense to me to add the gray for the away stripes but leave the colors redundant on the home. The basketball team figured this out but the football team won't seem to budge.

A couple minor touches I would love, but no one else is beholden to:

-Silver leaves on the back of the neck to represent our national titles (used on an old alternate)

-Block O instead of full primary under the collar

I just looked how the basketball team has the stripes and it's crazy how changing the middle stripe to gray makes it so much better. So for the new jerseys I changed the middle stripe on the home jersey to gray, added buckeye leaves on the back collar, and changed the collar logo to a block O.  jgoIezG.png

vCAcTyf.png

Thank you both for helping me out with these concepts!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Michigan & Ohio State Updates
On 3/9/2022 at 10:37 AM, NH4 said:

I just looked how the basketball team has the stripes and it's crazy how changing the middle stripe to gray makes it so much better. So for the new jerseys I changed the middle stripe on the home jersey to gray, added buckeye leaves on the back collar, and changed the collar logo to a block O.  jgoIezG.png

vCAcTyf.png

Thank you both for helping me out with these concepts!

Oh I love these. The update on the home would make me so happy. With the current design the sleeve stripes make us blend in a bit with Wisconsin & Nebraska. 

I personally love the throwback stripes but I don't mind saving them for the playoffs and making this concept the new primary.

• Like 1

USC TROJANS

ANcpHar.png

2kaF7PO.png

DESIGN

• A team with a bunch of offseason changes does not see any changes to their uniforms

HELMET

• No change
  • I thought about putting the newer Trojan logo on the helmet but there was just too much red in the logo and blended in with the helmet

JERSEY

• No change

PANTS

• No change

SOCKS

• Like 4
  • Love 1

UCLA BRUINS

7uo5CPG.png

f9X72e1.png

DESIGN

• Used the UCLA logo with the tail at the end of the script as the primary logo
  • They already use that logo on the helmet so why not make it the primary
  • Very minimal changes to the uniform

HELMET

• Added a white outline to the logo to make it pop a little bit more
  • Changed the facemask to blue instead of gold
  • Bruins script on front and back bumper

JERSEY

PANTS

• No change

SOCKS

• Blue socks with gold accents for the home uniforms and white socks with blue accents for the away.

Up next will be another set of rivals this time from the SEC; Alabama and Auburn. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- USC & UCLA
13 hours ago, NH4 said:

USC TROJANS

ANcpHar.png

2kaF7PO.png

DESIGN

• A team with a bunch of offseason changes does not see any changes to their uniforms

HELMET

• No change
  • I thought about putting the newer Trojan logo on the helmet but there was just too much red in the logo and blended in with the helmet

JERSEY

• No change

PANTS

• No change

SOCKS

fyi they did wear the tommy trojan logo with the colors inverted for 1 season and went back to the traditional stock trojan/spartan/warrior the following season.

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 3/15/2022 at 10:33 PM, guest23 said:

fyi they did wear the tommy trojan logo with the colors inverted for 1 season and went back to the traditional stock trojan/spartan/warrior the following season.

spacer.png

Oh wow I never knew that. I'm kind of glad I kept with the traditional one because it just seems more USC to me

On 3/16/2022 at 1:06 PM, GriffinM6 said:

UCLA needs a Clarendon font. Other than that, not much you can do with either of the LA schools. 

Yeah I thought of using Clarendon font but I wanted to keep the same font the rest of the school uses. But thank you though!

AUBURN TIGERS

87AeheE.png

rLSi1Gp.png

DESIGN

• Again, another traditional team with minor changes
  • Updated the school font from the outdated font to a more traditional block font that matches the numbers

HELMET

• Auburn used a white and orange facemask this past year, but I went with only a blue facemask

JERSEY

PANTS

• Changed the stripes to match the helmet and jersey stripes

SOCKS

• White socks with blue accents

Up next will be Kent State. Thanks for looking ad as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 2
  • Love 2