NFL City Edition Uniforms 32/32 Washington Football Team Added *COMPLETE*

johne9109

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 25/32 Giants Added
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 26/32 Jets Added

Philadelphia Eagles

PMYdtZ3.png

Philadelphia is steeped in American history it was hard not to go route. The main inspiration is the Declaration of Independence which was signed in Philly; giving the uniform its colors and font type. We also see the Liberty Bell on the sleeves surrounded by 13 stars for the original 13 colonies. For the helmet I went back the Eagles original logo. I saw it and felt it fit what I was going for so well

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 27/32 Eagles Added
3 minutes ago, mcrosby said:

I'd assume it's because of the national opinion of police as of late. 

I get that but it's the NYPD and I think there needs to be less of this side or that side and more of coming together, but we're not here for these discussions. At least I'm not so, moving on!

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 28/32 Steelers Added
On 9/19/2021 at 6:38 PM, johne9109 said:

I get that but it's the NYPD and I think there needs to be less of this side or that side and more of coming together, but we're not here for these discussions. At least I'm not so, moving on!

Regardless of your views on the discussion around police / police funding in America, when people think of New York City, the NYPD is very much NOT one of the first things people think about. I'm not certain if you are talking about New Yorkers, tourists, or people who watch Law & Order. There are just so many more things that people identify with New York. A police unit, which exists in literally every other city in the country is not what makes New York, New York.

Also, I'm not sure how much the East Rutherford PD or the New Jersey State Troopers that serve during Giants games would appreciate the team dressing up as police officers from a city in a different state.

I think you should try a whole different concept for the Giants. If you go the New Jersey route, please don't over do it on Italian tropes. 

San Francisco 49ERS

tCbhfnf.png

Moving on to the 49ers. I took inspiration from the Golden Gate Bridge and also wanted to improve on what the San Francisco Giants tried to do. The red and orange come from the bridge itself while the jersey gets a blueish grey gradient to represent the fog that can envelop the bridge. 

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 29/32 49ers Added

Seattle Seahawks

U0vogXx.png

For the Seahawks I decided to do a uniform honoring the indigenous people of the region. Now before people freakout and say you're appropriating culture let me tell you how I came to this design. The logo is from a local Seattle designer who created the logo to profit the Duwamish Tribe. In reality I would hope the team would contact he designer and work with him to create something along these lines and would hopefully use the uniform for a similar purpose and use it to honor their local tribes. 

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 29/32 Seahawks Added
9 hours ago, johne9109 said:

San Francisco 49ERS

tCbhfnf.png

Moving on to the 49ers. I took inspiration from the Golden Gate Bridge and also wanted to improve on what the San Francisco Giants tried to do. The red and orange come from the bridge itself while the jersey gets a blueish grey gradient to represent the fog that can envelop the bridge. 

ngl, maybe have the numbers be red with the orange outline and this would be an awesome jersey. Looks great all things considered. Also Jimmy G is number 10 not 11. Just wanted to point that out