NFL City Edition Uniforms 32/32 Washington Football Team Added *COMPLETE*

johne9109

17 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

ngl, maybe have the numbers be red with the orange outline and this would be an awesome jersey. Looks great all things considered. Also Jimmy G is number 10 not 11. Just wanted to point that out

I wanted to keep the numbers orange but added that darker color as a stroke and that does look better. Thanks for catching the number as well. Don't know how I messed that up lol
fO4hoVV.png

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

B7b2sHl.png

For the Bucs I did a City of Champions uniform. It's a big thing for a city to have more than 1 team win a championship in the same year and Tampa is riding high from the Bucs Super Bowl win and the Lightning's back to back Stanley Cup wins. I know in reality you'd probably never see NHL logos on an NFL jersey, but this is hopeful wishing. I know at face value this also looks like the Saints, but again on an actual jersey the gold would look more metallic (almost like what the Golden Knights have)

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 30/32 Buccaneers Added
On 9/27/2021 at 4:37 AM, johne9109 said:

Yeah some weird formatting thing happened when I started working on this one. I gotta dig through settings to see why its doing the numbers so big and close together

Are you using photoshop? If so make sure your text style isn't set to bold

• Like 1

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

Tennessee Titans

Ys4ATTk.png

With Nashville being the home of country music I decided to bring that aesthetic to the Titans. The uniform gets a rustic color scheme similar to an acoustic guitar or the colors seen on stage at the Grand Ole Opry. The logo loses it's flames and instead is put within a guitar pick while guitar strings are made into the striping on the pants

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 31/32 Titans Added

Washington Football Team

UUYOCAe.png

The Washington Football Team takes inspiration from the Washington DC Flag. I used the teams maroon color over the red seen in the flag. The logo on the helmet is also similar to what the Washington Capitals have used on their alternate/Stadium Series uniforms. And with that we are finished! Next I'll be working on the NBA doing a reverse retro series so keep your eyes open for that. Thank you for your comments and critiques are always welcome

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL City Edition Uniforms 32/32 Washington Football Team Added *COMPLETE*
  • 11 months later...