The Alliance of Pro Football (6/32 Michigan Muscle)

neo_prankster

• neo_prankster changed the title to The Alliance of Pro Football (2/32 San Francisco Dragons; Sneak Peek)
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • neo_prankster changed the title to The Alliance of Pro Football (2/32 San Francisco Dragons)

Here is a rough alignment for the APF. Nothing is set in stone, except I want the Lancers and Dragons to be in the same division.

The markets that are listed as On the Bubble are places that can be substituted if you guys want to see somewhere other than the same NFL cities get an APF team. Any city that's On the Bubble and doesn't get picked can be used later for a developmental league or indoor league. I'm open to any suggestions you may have. But if you feel there should only be one Ohio team, my personal preference for that would be Cleveland.

eRWxrne.png

• neo_prankster changed the title to The Alliance of Pro Football (2/32 SF + Preliminary divisional alignment)
4 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Here is a rough alignment for the APF. Nothing is set in stone, except I want the Lancers and Dragons to be in the same division.

The markets that are listed as On the Bubble are places that can be substituted if you guys want to see somewhere other than the same NFL cities get an APF team. Any city that's On the Bubble and doesn't get picked can be used later for a developmental league or indoor league. I'm open to any suggestions you may have. But if you feel there should only be one Ohio team, my personal preference for that would be Cleveland.

eRWxrne.png

I'd substitute  Nashville for  austin

spacer.png

12 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

eRWxrne.png

Eh, I'd swap Hartford for Toronto and Las Vegas with Vancouver. 

xFUdNmt.png

19 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Because when I first made the list, it didn't feel right to have one without the other.

Would Columbus be a better choice?

My thought process just has the two cities already being represented by professional football teams so Columbus fits the bill better IMO. But it’s your league. I’ll support and follow regardless 

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

3 minutes ago, BengalErnst said:

My thought process just has the two cities already being represented by professional football teams so Columbus fits the bill better IMO. But it’s your league. I’ll support and follow regardless 

How about if the Browns and Bengals still exist in this universe while Columbus gets an APF team?

Here are a few possible conference logos:

DHb5bJP.png

And with that, here's a few possible conference combinations:

A: Liberty Conference (Blue)/Federal or Freedom Conference (Red)

B: United Conference (Blue)/Liberty Conference (Red)

C) United Conference (Blue)/Federal or Freedom Conference (Red)

D) Freedom or Federal Conference (Blue)/Liberty Conference (Red)

E: Freedom or Federal Conference (Blue)/United Conference (Red)

F: Any suggestion you may have.

Archived