The Alliance of Pro Football (6/32 Michigan Muscle)

neo_prankster

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • neo_prankster changed the title to The Alliance of Pro Football (5/32 Pittsburgh Blacksmiths)
  • neo_prankster changed the title to The Alliance of Pro Football (6/32 Detroit Hot Rods sneak peek)
9 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Here's a sneak peek at the Detroit Hot Rods' logo. There will be more elements added based on the suggestions I like most.

aJvlYLl.png

C&C Welcome.

I'd say flames coming out the pipes, but then you'd have to put the logo on only one side of the helmet to make sense.

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

This is obviously your league and I think it’s great but in my opinion I feel like you have lost your way with your original intentions with the last few team reveals. I thought the intentions were to create teams with nicknames that were also used around that era. Maybe I’m completely off base and if so I apologize. It’s your league and I think you do great work so I’ll continue to follow regardless 

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

I think it's not just the nicknames, but also the logos and colors have analogues in the real leagues.

Lancers -> Jousters inspired
Dragons -> Demons inspired
Heroes -> Hitmen primary, Enforcers secondary
Mobsters -> Hitmen colors
Blacksmiths -> okay, I'm lost on this one
Hot Rods -> surprise me lol
Sea Devils -> Sea Devils (Hamburg)

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

9 minutes ago, Bomba Tomba said:

I think it's not just the nicknames, but also the logos and colors have analogues in the real leagues.

Lancers -> Jousters inspired
Dragons -> Demons inspired
Heroes -> Hitmen primary, Enforcers secondary
Mobsters -> Hitmen colors
Blacksmiths -> okay, I'm lost on this one
Hot Rods -> surprise me lol
Sea Devils -> Sea Devils (Hamburg)

Agreed and the two that surprised me are the two you mentioned. Blacksmiths and Hot Rods seem to have lost the true initial intentions.

6on7h5.jpg

13 minutes ago, BengalErnst said:

Agreed and the two that surprised me are the two you mentioned. Blacksmiths and Hot Rods seem to have lost the true initial intentions.

I wasn't sure what to do with Pittsburgh at first, so that's why I went black and gold.

For Detroit, I wasn't sure which defunct logo I could repurpose for that market.

33 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

I wasn't sure what to do with Pittsburgh at first, so that's why I went black and gold.

For Detroit, I wasn't sure which defunct logo I could repurpose for that market.

Detroit Wheels?  How about for Pittsburgh either the arena league’s Power or the spring leagues Lineman ?  I’d prefer seeing them used together for Pittsburgh 

6on7h5.jpg

Archived