2021-2022 National Team Rugby Kits

kiwi_canadian

Same thing from the club one, I thought I'd make a new section for this season. Some international games have started happening, including an epic win for Canada over the USA for the 2023 Rugby World Cup qualification. Anyways, I'll start posting national team kits for this season here. I'll leave the ones that have already been posted in the previous topic. With that, here is the first one. Italy's new kits done by Macron:

E-v0hkJWEAMaodw?format=jpg&name=large

15 hours ago, tigers said:

I don't mind some of the ones Macron has been putting out, traditional yet fresh and clean.

Then you will like Scotland's new kit...

E-1DkRUWYAENDdq?format=jpg&name=large

Wales is also supplied by Macron so they are still to come. There are a couple of new countries joining up with Macron for this season and they are Georgia and Romania. Looking forward to seeing those ones coming out soon.

13 hours ago, kiwi_canadian said:

Then you will like Scotland's new kit...

E-1DkRUWYAENDdq?format=jpg&name=large

Wales is also supplied by Macron so they are still to come. There are a couple of new countries joining up with Macron for this season and they are Georgia and Romania. Looking forward to seeing those ones coming out soon.

Very nice, i'd like to see them use that purple in an Alternative also.

I like a lot of the return to one colour kits, it's great to have a mashup here and their but country uniforms should be true to their history.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find it kind of funny that Ireland, England, and Scotland have all used purple as a secondary.

I also find teams using a non-team colour for an alternate jersey to be stupid, whether it's club or international. Unless it's something that has some sort of tie-in, like Tigers wearing orange because tigers are literally orange. 

• 2 weeks later...