MLS Kits 2021

kylonian

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/13/2021 at 3:03 PM, Gothamite said:

Center stripe would be fine.  On the next home shirt. 

But right now the Union are busy demolishing the “generic shirts!” argument.  

True, but the navy the past 2 kits have been glaringly generic and its a shame, time to go back to the center stripe next kit for the navy.

8 hours ago, njdevs7 said:

Are there longsleeve versions of this years kits? I wonder if RBNY will have the checkers go down the sleeves

Also, this was posted on Instagram. I really like the look of the NY/NJ logo on the socks. Maybe the shorts and socks are red?

spacer.png

RBNY are getting a long sleeve version, they posted this from their account. Also looks like the replica version too.

spacer.png

11 hours ago, njdevs7 said:

Are there longsleeve versions of this years kits? I wonder if RBNY will have the checkers go down the sleeves

Also, this was posted on Instagram. I really like the look of the NY/NJ logo on the socks. Maybe the shorts and socks are red?

spacer.png

If they really wanted that to be a NY/NJ and not just a fancy NY, they should have broken up the letter somewhere.  Or added a small serif to the top of the right post, differentiate it from the others.

luGiMFY.png

As it stands, it doesn't read very well.  Nobody who doesn't already know will look at those two letters and see anything but "NY". 

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

If they really wanted that to be a NY/NJ and not just a fancy NY, they should have broken up the letter somewhere.  Or added a small serif to the top of the right post, differentiate it from the others.

luGiMFY.png

As it stands, it doesn't read very well.  Nobody who doesn't already know will look at those two letters and see anything but "NY". 

I think your simple fix looks great.

30 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Montreal is revealing on Thursday:

Based on the crest and also this teaser, it’ll probably be solid black with blue collar and cuff piping and silver logos and printing. 

Correct on the collar and sleeve piping.

The team crest will be the same as the twitter profile pic, including the blue ring. Adidas logo color matches the crest grey.
The MLS logo will be black-grey and white-grey with the main outline and line through the middle matching the MTL blue.

The front design will be black but also will include this piece of the logo in an arrangement very close to this pattern with the "color" being the reflective/barely visible silvery manner they like to do:
 spacer.png

Back of neck is like a pokeball that says
CFM

EDIT: BMO logo is also silver/grey like the crest I think

Archived