MLS Kits 2021

kylonian

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always, I give the Timbers points for intent and an eagerness to stand out. That alone is notable in MLS.

But after seeing the full kit, I'm really disappointed, for most of the same reasons I've mentioned before. Somehow, the shorts make them look even worse. Doesn't work with the white shorts at all -- getting a real court jester vibe with that set. And the green shorts, which just match the one side of the jersey, make the whole thing feel even more out of balance than it already is.

Cincinnati will use the Condivo 21 collar. The same as the Atlanta leak.
Navy collar. Orange shoulder stripes. The sleeve end will be the same style as their current white jersey, but navy with orange (instead of royal with orange).
Then the lighter orange and blue alternating pinstripes as featured in the teasers will be the entire front and sleeve design.

Collar style for reference:

spacer.png

2 hours ago, KitLeakBoi said:

Cincinnati will use the Condivo 21 collar. The same as the Atlanta leak.
Navy collar. Orange shoulder stripes. The sleeve end will be the same style as their current white jersey, but navy with orange (instead of royal with orange).
Then the lighter orange and blue alternating pinstripes as featured in the teasers will be the entire front and sleeve design.

Here’s a mockup:

spacer.png
I didn’t include the jocktag graphic, but the rest is in line with the teasers and the above description.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Chicago Primary is plain dark blue, blue crew collar, red shoulder stripes, sleeve edge banding is longer and goes Red | Blue | Red on front, back of sleeve band is solid red. Red adidas, Red Motorola w/ white M. reminiscent of last year's with even less creativity if you can imagine such a thing.

45 minutes ago, KitLeakBoi said:

Chicago Primary is plain dark blue, blue crew collar, red shoulder stripes, sleeve edge banding is longer and goes Red | Blue | Red on front, back of sleeve band is solid red. Red adidas, Red Motorola w/ white M. reminiscent of last year's with even less creativity if you can imagine such a thing.

I guess they're just throwing in the towel with the kits this year since they're re-rebranding next year. Maybe the secondary will be more interesting.

50 minutes ago, KitLeakBoi said:

Not sure if these are known:

Galaxy has white trim on front of sleeve edge and the collar on the authentic. Also the 4 silver and 1 gold stars above the crest.

Atlanta authentic looks the same except the 5 stripes badge on the bottom corner.

What do you mean by “5 stripes badge”? A jock tag design? Is there any other detailing on the shirt (gold trim, perhaps)?

Archived