MLS Kits 2021

kylonian

At minimum some time next week the Sounders Community Kit (the new away) will be in the international market so if anyone has friends outside of the US have em keep an eye out as it should of shipping out to the foreign markets by now. 

Official unveiling is 10am on the 25th.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those keeper kits look really nice.

I've never felt compelled to buy one, but if I could find a pink Stephen Frei one on sale, I could be so moved.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

22 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Those keeper kits look really nice.

I've never felt compelled to buy one, but if I could find a pink Stephen Frei one on sale, I could be so moved.

🙄Sadly it appears the Sounders Pink keeper kit got nixed last second much like the purple keeper kit did last year. Only the Yellow and Black keeper kits will be sold

14 hours ago, Digby said:

How many teams sell keeper kits at all?

I like the graphic on this year’s template, but that faux-collar is awful. Adidas needs their wacky collar designs taken away. Nothing but plain v-necks for a year.

I've seen a good 10+ teams with keeper kits available for sale.

That said, at least per Seattle's Proshop. Just because a teams GK will wear a certain color keeper kit doesn't mean that color will be for sale. SEA will be wearing the Pink, Green, and Black keeper kits but now only selling the Black and Yellow. It appears teams get to sell whatever colors Adidas wants to send to them

The white shorts for Philly are certainly a surprise, at least to me. The kit as a whole still looks great, but I would’ve preferred yellow shorts to really put the whole thing over the top. Those white shorts are interesting, though, because they have the adidas stripes running all the way to the hem, akin to the Condivo 20 shorts available on Adidas’ miTeam site. They likely have sewn-on Adidas stripes and maybe an embroidered Adidas logo as well. The authentic version of the Condivo 20 shorts have the adidas stripes stop above the hem (like on Orlando’s shorts above), and heat-transferred three stripes and logos. I almost wonder if these were a last minute switch or something, like if the Union had planned to go with blue shorts but the league decided that white shorts were necessary to classify it as a “light” kit. That’s the only reason I can think of for why the shorts would be the miTeam version of the Condivo shorts rather than the authentic version. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

19 minutes ago, TacoCat83 said:

I've seen a good 10+ teams with keeper kits available for sale.

That said, at least per Seattle's Proshop. Just because a teams GK will wear a certain color keeper kit doesn't mean that color will be for sale. SEA will be wearing the Pink, Green, and Black keeper kits but now only selling the Black and Yellow. It appears teams get to sell whatever colors Adidas wants to send to them

I'm not aware of Columbus selling any outside of the end of season sales, when they are getting rid of all of their old gear. It does pop up on eBay more now. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'm not aware of Columbus selling any outside of the end of season sales, when they are getting rid of all of their old gear. It does pop up on eBay more now. 

FCC, MINN, ATL, PHI, NASH, ORL, MIA are the ones currently with keeper kits for sale on MLSShop. I've seen Colorado sell some as well.

I know Seattle's are exclusively in store only. Im sure a handful more are in store only as well.

38 minutes ago, EddieJ1984 said:

Those away kits are very nice, hoping the union's next home/navy jersey is just as good looking as that and its pretty boring looking right now (and has the worst type of adidas stripes, which is the huge 3 lines on the one shoulder)

When I was reading about fans helping design, they mentioned how the center stripe was very popular but they didn't want to do it on an away kit. Hopefully that means they're saving it for the home kit. 

2 hours ago, dannykraft said:

When I was reading about fans helping design, they mentioned how the center stripe was very popular but they didn't want to do it on an away kit. Hopefully that means they're saving it for the home kit. 

Awesome, yea that is their definitive look, and should be the home kit again.

7 hours ago, TacoCat83 said:

FCC, MINN, ATL, PHI, NASH, ORL, MIA are the ones currently with keeper kits for sale on MLSShop. I've seen Colorado sell some as well.

I know Seattle's are exclusively in store only. Im sure a handful more are in store only as well.

NYCFC has sold their keeper kits at Yankee Stadium.  But very limited quantities. 

Orlando started selling Schlegel GK jerseys after the Papi I Can Do That shootout, unfortunately they used the orange one instead of the black one so it's inaccurate to what he wore that day. However, most people don't care about details like that, and I'm sure they've sold really well. 

ExJworW.png

19 hours ago, TacoCat83 said:

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2021/03/15/limited-edition-emls-cup-jersey-released-ahead-2021-emls-cup

Special Limited Edition EMLS Jersey (All proceeds go to Special Olympics)

Imagine thinking those collars look good. Just donate money directly to Special Olympics instead

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Archived